PDA

View Full Version : Scammer from Cyprus

indyzmike
10-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I got this email today:

Hello, How do you do? My name is Eric Barber, Recruiting executive for CYPRUS HEART FOUNDATION and i would be very interested in giving you a part-time paying job in which you could earn as much as $3000 in a month in your country. Thias project has been developed in a way not to affect your present job and bring you any form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs in the area of Financial Independence, and also empower you by providing the keys to controlling your income and quality in life. The basic objective of the Cyprus Heart Foundation is to undertake any action and activity in relation to the study, research, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases in Cyprus as well as the medical care and rehabilitation of heart patients. Presently, we have just been given a go ahead to head a charity project for the purpose of creating a tertiary Cardiology - Cardiosurgery Center that would allow the exercise of cardiology and cardiosurgery, research and education - training of Cypriot scientist who are employed in these sectors, the possibility to develop Cyprus into a regional center for the provision of cardiology and cardiosurgery services· The increase of the frequency of heart diseases in Cyprus and to offer contemporary and of high level services of cardiology and cardiosurgery to the Cypriot citizens and to also see the possibility offering the population of Cyprus local cardiosurgery for the confrontation of emergency or scheduled cases.·However, our funding were by our Australian, Canadians, and American counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments mostly in Australians, US and Canadian based money orders and checks Getting an accountant in the states and in Canada or opening an account would have been my best choice but we have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot. So presently, I would be willing to accept your application on contract basis to be our Payment Rep. This way I could issue and make these payments out to you, then cash them easily, deduct ten percent (10%) of the total amount on these money orders as your commission for the great service you have rendered in support to saving life's in the third world and then have the rest wired to me (or directly to my accountants involved in this project via Western Union Money Transfer. I want you to read the details of this job and then get back to me by emailing me on if you are interested and I will provide you with more information and make concluding arrangements after which I will provide you details and information on when the job will commence. I have attached an employment form in this email which you could fully fill on your computer and send back as an attachment, just so I know who and where I would be sending my payments out to. Do provide the address where you will be able to sign for the collection of the payment Thank You

Goat Roper
10-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Sounds legit to me:goof

kornholio788
10-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Sounds legit to me too. I would give him your SS and bank account #s.

Then when you are done the King of some country over seas is giving his heir to me. If you want you can have half of it. I will deposit it into your bank account as soon as you give me your account #.