PDA

View Full Version : apartment for rent

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 10:25 PM
just throwing it out there. my parents have a couple rental properties. one of the nicest ones is in Germantown. if i had the cash i would be on it like a cop on a donut but i figured i would post on here and see if any of you are looking for a place.. my father and i just gutted the jack and jill bathroom and the masterbath is in great shape. new carpet ect..

place is cherry im planning on moving into the other side when they move out in a year.. i just dont have the cash or the friends who want to move out of there parents house yet :rolf

"rooms"

2,200 sqft
3 bedroom
2 1/2 bath
living room
great room
dining room
large kitchen
huge 2 car garage might be a 2 1/2

perks

all appliances included
access to swimming pool
private deck
natural fireplace
a/c forced air
water bill covered
condo style townhouse

within walk distance of pick n save, sendiks, kwik trip, block buster, ect..

call 414 881 7271 for more info ask for christian tell her nate sent you

RanJer
09-30-2008, 10:28 PM
just throwing it out there. my parents have a couple rental properties. one of the nicest ones is in Germantown. if i had the cash i would be on it like a cop on a donut but i figured i would post on here and see if any of you are looking for a place.. my father and i just gutted the jack and jill bathroom and the masterbath is in great shape. new carpet ect..

place is cherry im planning on moving into the other side when they move out in a year.. i just dont have the cash or the friends who want to move out of there parents house yet :rolf

"rooms"

2,200 sqft
3 bedroom
2 1/2 bath
living room
great room
dining room
large kitchen

perks

all appliances included
access to swimming pool
private deck
natural fireplace
a/c forced air
water bill covered
condo style townhouse

within walk distance of pick n save, sendiks, kwik trip, block buster, ect..

call 414 881 7271 for more info ask for christian tell her nate sent you

Sounds like a real nice place... but a price may help a bit here.. or is that something that needs to be called about..

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 10:36 PM
ill get you the price i wanna say its 1,400 but that's probly about right... ill let you know in the morning..

the place is freakin awesome..

Goat Roper
09-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Pics, we have a new employee looking for a place

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Pics, we have a new employee looking for a place

i can get pictures posted up or he can call the number and go over and talk a look the place is empty. the last people apparently just up and fell off the face of the earth

Goat Roper
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
He lives in Wausau right now, so stopping over is an issue :) I will let him know about this though.

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 11:40 PM
He lives in Wausau right now, so stopping over is an issue :) I will let him know about this though.

good deal... ill get pictures of it...

michelle
10-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Pictures and a definite price would be nice.

Breecher_7
10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Mortgage Payment... :stare

Sounds like a nice place though.

-stew-
10-01-2008, 09:30 AM
ill get you the price i wanna say its 1,300 but that's probly a little high...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/Revolos55/Macros/Daaaaamn.jpg

That_Guy
10-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Mortgage Payment... :stare

Sounds like a nice place though.

a lot o people cant get a mortgage ..:rolleyes: not to mention if you get 3 guys to rent it out it really isnt that bad.. 2,200 sq feet is pretty big. ill try to get pictures up tonight. and a definite price

Breecher_7
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Very true, you cannot buy a home like that for $1,300 a month. Still though, thats alot of coin to just put in someone elses pocket.

For single guys or girls though, thats not bad with a few people paying rent.

That_Guy
10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/Revolos55/Macros/Daaaaamn.jpg

i agree... but there are people out there who rent it.

Goat Roper
10-01-2008, 09:49 AM
We pay $1000 here in Franklin a month but houses are just too damn expensive in this town but the schools are great so we stay.

-stew-
10-01-2008, 10:12 AM
i agree... but there are people out there who rent it.

Word up. Just that comes as a hit because that is twice what I pay for my place. I love my spot, but having 1/2 of a 2 car garage sucks. That is my one gripe.