PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brett Favre helmet(s)

Nix
09-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Is there anyone on here that would be intrested in buying some Favre helmets? Get these while you can before they skyrocket in price. They have already gone up significanly since he went to the Jets. These aren't going to get any cheaper.

These are the real ones, not replicas. The Green Bay one is a Proline, and the College/High School ones are Schutt they have all the padding and such inside. I still have the boxes that they came in as well as pictures of Brett signing them.

I also have the COA for each one, pics of signing, and three matching Holagram stickers with matching numbers all bought from a reputable dealer that deals directly with Brett himself.

I have...

(1) Green Bay Packer helmet, with multiple inscriptions on it. "95' 96' 97' MVP" "SB XXXI Chapms!" "Brett Favre #4"

(1) Southern Miss with "Brett Favre #4"

(1) High School Hawks helmet "Brett Favre #10" "Go HAWKS"

Just let me know if there is any intrest. I know these are pretty expensive items and not very sought after right now but I thought I would throw it out there.

I'm trying to get togther some cash for a sled to mess around with this winter.

Asking $1,000 for all three.

Check this link for some examples. This is also the place where I originally bought these.

Southern Miss>>> http://www.brettfavreautographs.com/product_info.php/products_id/790

As for the High School one I don't see any avaliable to look at. These are much harder to find versus the others.

*If you feel more comfortable and want to be discret about this just PM me and we'll talk.

*I can get pics upon request.

Thanks for your intrest/time.

Nick S.

Nix
10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
*New Price*

All three for $1,000... :stare