PDA

View Full Version : new kid

4gethonda
09-29-2008, 04:05 PM
dont really know were i should post this

but ive been lurking around here latly, seems like a pretty cool site

but yea, i drive a 1996 ford probe SE, its flat black with bronze PGT swirlies

how many other people are in the waukesha area?

nismodave
09-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome to BCM. Please post some pics of your car.:thumbsup

CPonyGo
09-29-2008, 04:20 PM
welcome....

86GUTLASS
09-29-2008, 04:32 PM
I think ive seen your car around Waukesha

SmokinRAM114
09-29-2008, 04:40 PM
i am and im probly sure uv seen me

HY35F2T
09-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

michelle
09-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Welcome!

4gethonda
09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
i am and im probly sure uv seen me

nopt sure....is it the truck in your sig?

well i dont have any recent photos right now, but heres some vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsQf16s1lis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XWovVAwmE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxJ3Dxe3hE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKU7NSOxUTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_uTPYL0Mo

Waver
09-29-2008, 05:07 PM
other than the car being stripped and having an exhaust, you got aything else done to it?

CobraSnake
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM
^^^^^ by the intense speed of those races I would say tons

4gethonda
09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
na, just bolt ons

short throw shifter, front and rear strut bars.....other misc. things

Waver
09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
well the stock pgt engine isnt the most powerful thing in the world, however then again nor is the se's 2.0, so I am curious

HY35F2T
09-29-2008, 05:14 PM
^^^^^ by the intense speed of those races I would say tons

:rolf:rolf maybe even 1.21...

4gethonda
09-29-2008, 05:16 PM
no not much else, ive been piecing together a turbo kit lalty

dont relaly have much but an intercooler and some piping, but its a work in progress, from what ive herd

ive got a pretty decently "fast" car for a probe SE

Waver
na, just bolt ons

short throw shifter, front and rear strut bars.....other misc. things

car moves..you going to be at bcm day at the grove?

michelle
Be nice guys - sheesh!

4gethonda
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
car moves..you going to be at bcm day at the grove?

i have no idea when or what that is?

i know were GLD is, but when is it? and is it just kinda like a meet?

CobraSnake
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Be nice guys - sheesh!

sorry i had to

Waver
09-29-2008, 05:20 PM

saturday.......starts at about 10, say you are part of bcm and you race for I think it is 15 bucks

HY35F2T
09-29-2008, 05:25 PM

gonna break that 16.2 record with better tires now?

Boost21
09-29-2008, 06:25 PM
that bar behind the seat looks like it wouldn't do too well with whiplash.

That_Guy
09-29-2008, 07:17 PM

its kinda like the guys from the site get to drive there car on the track sorta deal :rolf

so sure kinda like a meet :D

michelle
09-29-2008, 07:22 PM
its kinda like the guys from the site get to drive there car on the track sorta deal :rolf

so sure kinda like a meet :D

Haha, Cobalt guy must not feel so low on the totem pole!

Nix
09-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Someone posted this assclowns videos on another thread before but I have to find it.

Here is one of them, check the comments. Mine is a few down :rolf :rolf :rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Efx59_ixY

Welcome to the site playa.

That_Guy
09-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Haha, Cobalt guy must not feel so low on the totem pole!

says the Taurus driver:rolf:thumbsup

if the probe guy shows i want to grab a lane with him lol... its the battle of who is slower!:headbang

HY35F2T
09-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Someone posted this assclowns videos on antoher thread before but I have to find it.

Here is one of them, check the comments. Mine is a few down :rolf :rolf :rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Efx59_ixY

Welcome to the site playa.

:shades lol

Reverend Cooper
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
woooa you guys were doing like 65mph thats like the speed limit

4gethonda
09-30-2008, 12:12 AM
HY35F2t i take it your paul?

and thats funny how every comment on that youtube video was soooo seriouse

that race was a completly joke, a buddy of mine (who has a ZE PGT on spray) came down in his parents car becasue he brought a couple other people, and we had to kill some time

4gethonda
09-30-2008, 12:15 AM
and i work from 7-5 saturday so i wont be down there

but damn, people were right about this site............people are dicks!

HY35F2T
09-30-2008, 12:34 AM
HY35F2t i take it your paul?

and thats funny how every comment on that youtube video was soooo seriouse

that race was a completly joke, a buddy of mine (who has a ZE PGT on spray) came down in his parents car becasue he brought a couple other people, and we had to kill some time

yeah its me,cant wait till the balls your swinging on register too.really surprised he hasnt.Nah ppl on here arent dicks there just not easily impressed like most the FAGS on probetalk are.

rally_scort
09-30-2008, 01:07 AM
please tell your nutbuddy daniel to register.Ive been banned IP banned 7 times so far trying to call his ghey ass out.Funny you say people are dicks, maybe its because this is a real forum where people know what a fast car is, not a probe forum where 14s is considered legendary.If you want to "step up" in the probe world, ill have a 94 pgt for sale in a couple weeks.

PS: just a word of advice, you might want to change your username.10 times out of 10, youll lose to any honda on this forum :rolf:rolf

SBC-Fox
09-30-2008, 01:24 AM
please tell your nutbuddy daniel to register.Ive been banned IP banned 7 times so far trying to call his ghey ass out.Funny you say people are dicks, maybe its because this is a real forum where people know what a fast car is, not a probe forum where 14s is considered legendary.If you want to "step up" in the probe world, ill have a 94 pgt for sale in a couple weeks.

PS: just a word of advice, you might want to change your username.10 times out of 10, youll lose to any honda on this forum :rolf:rolf

ouch ide pretty much say owned:rolf

Z28Envy
09-30-2008, 03:00 AM
and i work from 7-5 saturday so i wont be down there

but damn, people were right about this site............people are dicks!

We are ****'s because this is BrewcityMUSCLE not brewcitydailydriver. Your car is what the majority here would call a daily driver!!

Oh ya...welcome!:thumbsup

SmokinRAM114
09-30-2008, 06:36 AM
holy shiat you guys are harsh... leave the dood alone. there are cobalts and other "daily" drivers on here including mine.
any way, welcome, people are just being asshats cuz ur newb

Yooformula
09-30-2008, 09:26 AM
:lame::gay

1siksrt
09-30-2008, 10:30 AM
welcome to the site.. I work at the kwik trip on grandview and drive a black wingless srt. Its parked for the rest of the year, but you prolly saw it this last year...

Inspector13
09-30-2008, 10:30 AM
where 14s is considered legendary.

Wait 14's arn't legendary?!? My Mustang ran a 14 on street tires with a 100 shot (launching on the bottle and staying in it till it caught traction at the top end of 3ed gear LOL). :goof:

-stew-
09-30-2008, 11:48 AM
We are ****'s because this is BrewcityMUSCLE not brewcitydailydriver. Your car is what the majority here would call a daily driver!!

holy shiat you guys are harsh... leave the dood alone. there are cobalts and other "daily" drivers on here including mine.

This is a phenomena I've never understood. The whole business of putting "speed parts" on DD's and constantly blathering on about what you're gonna do to make it fast. Just drive the thing. Too many people are ashamed to have a boring/slow DD. It's ok. You can roll a stock cavie and want a supra/camaro/rx7/mustang/what ever gets your **** hard. You can do this and still be a gear head. Don't put a fart can and "cold air intake" (that draws hot under hood air) on whatever junk your parents bought you/ only thing you could afford. Just drive that shit.

Do the brakes on it. Tune it up, don't waste your hard earned money on Bosche +4's. Buy them champions for $1.38 a peice. Use the loot you saved to buy a pack of reds and a rockstar. Put your wrench time in doing maintenance the car needs. Keep that shit reliable, you need it to get to work/school. Learn how it works. Learn how to fix it. Get good at fixing your car, and people will ask you to fix thier car. These people will give you money if you do it right. Save your money until you get some thing worth the time and money. Something that won't get you laughed at.

No one is gonna take your Probe seriously. Sorry dude, that's life. No one will take it seriously with a turbo either. Do a cage, ford 8.8 rear end, TH350 trans and a 3.0l Turbo'd Supra Motor and people will take your Probe serious. And if they don't, show them a ten second timeslip. Then cock slap them.

I'm not trying to be a hater. But it saddens me to see people "spinning their wheels" so to speak on something that will never spin its wheels. I'm done preaching.

Nix
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
people were right about this site............people are dicks!

Whats your point? You won't get special treatment, we do this to many people just like yourself. Its called critisism (sp?) We are having fun.

If you have thin skin I suggest you get the fuck out cause' if this type of shit bothers you then you're already doomed.

Just like Brandong, whaaaaaaaaaa :( :rolf

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 12:34 PM

o SNAP!!!!!:headbang

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 12:37 PM

yeah but your dd can haul.. mine not so much.. "at least until spring."

but you do have a point

4gethonda
09-30-2008, 12:54 PM
yes i do no that black srt4 at the kwik trip

i see it all the time when i go there and have always wondered whos it was

i see somthing new on it every week

and no i dont think my car is fast, and im sure "10 out of 10 times a honda will beat me from here" but i like my car becasue its different everybody has a honda, becasue there cheap reliable and can be made fast

the probe is definatly something different, and thats why i like it, no i dont think my car is fast or what-not, but I think its a decently quick little car for only a 4 banger, especially a probe

and my parents dont by me shit, everyhitng i have done to my car is from my own money, and i dont just have a fart can, let alone a "WAI" i have a full exhaust, and my intake is really low by the wheel well, and i dont have splash guards on (long story) so it draws in nice cool air

and i do, do maintince shit to it and what-not the brakes were replaced over winter and i just did a full tune up on it a couple weeks ago

just figured i said Hi, not looking to start shit with anyone..........PAUL

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 01:08 PM

and no i dont think my car is fast, and im sure "10 out of 10 times a honda will beat me from here" but i like my car becasue its different everybody has a honda, becasue there cheap reliable and can be made fast

the probe is definatly something different, and thats why i like it, no i dont think my car is fast or what-not, but I think its a decently quick little car for only a 4 banger, especially a probe

and my parents dont by me shit, everyhitng i have done to my car is from my own money, and i dont just have a fart can, let alone a "WAI" i have a full exhaust, and my intake is really low by the wheel well, and i dont have splash guards on (long story) so it draws in nice cool air

and i do, do maintince shit to it and what-not the brakes were replaced over winter and i just did a full tune up on it a couple weeks ago

quick is low 13's

welcome to the real world

HY35F2T
09-30-2008, 01:22 PM

damn top fuel dragster shit there.calling ppl dicks isnt the best way to say hi espically when your rolling around town with what you got man wheres H8erade when u need him.DAMN.

rally_scort
09-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I beg you to have Daniel register on here.Id like to hear more of his personal opionions on:

1.Racing off a dig is gay
2.LT1's have more potential and can handle more power than an LS1
3.His brothers barely modded LT1 camaro can take out any LS1 car
4.He can tell how fast a car is by racing it off a roll

Oh yeah, for those who dont know this kid, everything above are direct quotes from him.Him and 4gethecheese are best buddies and love to share thier absolute knowledge of cars.His buddy also has a vette with a 408 with a procharger making more than 900+ whp :rolf:rolf:rolf

SmokinRAM114
09-30-2008, 01:48 PM
I beg you to have Daniel register on here.Id like to hear more of his personal opionions on:

1.Racing off a dig is gay
2.LT1's have more potential and can handle more power than an LS1
3.His brothers barely modded LT1 camaro can take out any LS1 car
4.He can tell how fast a car is by racing it off a roll

Oh yeah, for those who dont know this kid, everything above are direct quotes from him.Him and 4gethecheese are best buddies and love to share thier absolute knowledge of cars.His buddy also has a vette with a 408 with a procharger making more than 900+ whp :rolf:rolf:rolf

oh jeez dood would get pawnd.... and i think his buddy was on here runnin his mouth about daddys vette? anyone remember that fool

4gethonda
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
actualy, no my splash guards ripped off when i lower the car, becasue they were sagging as it was

and i can stand behind you 100% with daniel not doing dig races, i tell him all the time to and he wont, i mean rolls are fun, but i would rather do a dig race personally

thats the only reason we didnt do a dig race against that PGT, casue daniel told him not to

and how do i "like to share my knowledge about cars"

-stew-
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
and no i dont think my car is fast, and im sure "10 out of 10 times a honda will beat me from here"

For some one who doesn't think his car is fast you have posted A LOT of video of you "racing" it on the internet.

but i like my car becasue its different everybody has a honda, becasue there cheap reliable and can be made fast

Sounds like three good reasons to buy a car. And also three adjectives never used to describe a Probe.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/stewsquarenuts/motivators/Unique_by_krash_anonib.jpg

When some dude in a stock H23 Prelude makes you his bitch at a stop light you'll rethink that whole "decently quick little car for only a 4 banger" thing. And if guy in the 'Lude is rolling a H22 you will cry after he makes you his bitch.

and i dont just have a fart can, let alone a "WAI" i have a full exhaust, and my intake is really low by the wheel well, and i dont have splash guards on (long story) so it draws in nice cool air

You don't have full exhaust. You have cat back, at best. And you gained exactly zero horse power from it. It's just louder and bothers people.

You implied many people here were named Richard because you were getting laughed at because you think you are swinging **** with an effing probe. Either you are starting shit, or you are stupid. I think you've proved your stupidity with your choice in cars.

folkswagen
09-30-2008, 02:26 PM
wanna race my 04 jetta TDI with your probe, iv been told that TDI jetta can run a consistant 17.7, and you ran a what, 16.4? hmmm idk, you might beat me but at least my car thats slow gets over 60mpg on the e-way

-stew-
09-30-2008, 02:28 PM
wanna race my 04 jetta TDI with your probe, iv been told that TDI jetta can run a consistant 17.7, and you ran a what, 16.4? hmmm idk, you might beat me but at least my car thats slow gets over 60mpg on the e-way

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/scottoberg/oh_snap.gif

4gethonda
09-30-2008, 02:28 PM
ive also got a header, thats a full exhaust

-stew-
09-30-2008, 02:32 PM
ive also got a header, thats a full exhaust

and in between the header and the cat back?

70 cutlass 442
09-30-2008, 02:46 PM

Easy on the newbie, im sure he owns his car....

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

CannotPost
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
and in between the header and the cat back?

Downpipe and Cat?

SmokinRAM114
09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Easy on the newbie, im sure he owns his car....

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

folkswagen
09-30-2008, 03:01 PM
yeah, i dont own the tdi, its my moms car, and its the slowest car at my house, and it would still put up a good fight against the slow ass probe, that has mods.

folkswagen
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
and fuck you, take that shit down :flipoff:

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)------------~['(@)***(@)_'\[/QUOTE]

4eyedstang
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
well i see your off to a good start.anyways Welcome to BCM

That_Guy
09-30-2008, 04:34 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/scottoberg/oh_snap.gif

:rolf:rolf:rolf

HY35F2T
09-30-2008, 05:59 PM
ooooh shit lol.