PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Supercharged 1992 Mustang GT

Darrell
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
1992 Mustang GT with 41,000 original miles with factory sunroof. Clean body and clean interior and very nice looking. Highly modified street sleeper but still daily driveable. The door handles are shaved and open with a key chain remote. The car has a perfect fitting fiberglass hood, Weld Draglites front and rear and BF Goodrich rubber all the way around.

The engine is a Victory Race Engines 306 with a Vortech S-trim supercharger and Vortech air to water aftercooler. Currently the supercharger has a 2.95" pulley and a 7" crank pulley but a 3.5" supercharger pulley is included as well. In current configuration the blower makes 15 lbs of boost and the car is wicked fast on the street. The engine has DSS forged pistons, Crower rods, Scat 4340 crank, Steeda 7 quart oil pan, ARP head studs, ARP oil pan studs, ARP valve cover studs, AFM B21 blower grind hydraulic roller cam (218/226 duration @ .050, .542/.542 lift, 112 lobe separation), Edelbrock heads, Crane 1.7 roller rockers, Edelbrock RPM II intake, Ford Racing "Mustang" valve covers, Pro-M 80mm mass air meter, 42lb injectors, BBK 1 5/8” full length headers, polished tensioner, polished brackets, MSD coil, Mallory distributor, Boost retard, Diablosport chip, etc.

The transmission is a Tremec TKO500 with a centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Hurst competition plus shifter Steeda shift handle. The rear end has Ford Racing 3.73 gears and a Ford Racing rear axle girdle.

The fuel system is a complete Aeromotive fuel system from front to rear including Aeromotive sumped tank, A1000 pump, fuel rails, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and all braided hose.

The suspension is loaded up with a Kenny Brown Trac-Kit Plus w/panhard bar, Kenny Brown lowering springs, Kenny Brown Super Subframe connectors with seat braces and jacking rails, Energy Suspension offset rack bushings, Energy Suspension spring isolators, Energy suspension front sway bar bushings, Wild Rides battle box torque box kit, 4 wheel disc brakes with SSBC rear disc brakes (10.5” rotors), 73mm front calipers, PowerStop cross drilled front rotors, Earl’s braided stainless steel brake lines, 93 Cobra brake booster, 93 Cobra master cylinder and an adjustable proportioning valve.

The car also has a 140 amp alternator, Ford Racing aluminum radiator, Spal dual 11” electric fan with thermostatic, BBK 2 1/2” off road H-pipe, Flowmaster cat back system. The interior has an Autometer shift light tach and other Autometer Phantom gauges including Boost, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Volts and Fuel pressure and Steeda aluminum pedals. The sound system includes a Pioneer head unit, Pioneer dash speakers and Alpine door and rear speakers. The e-brake, heat, defrost and everything else all works great.

$12,500 or best offer

I would be willing to sell it without the blower, aftercooler and related items for $7500.

darrell1@charter.net or 920-375-6353

http://www.wisconsinstreetdominators.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Img_3210.jpg

http://www.wisconsinstreetdominators.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Img_3209.jpg

http://www.wisconsinstreetdominators.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Img_3208.jpg

http://www.wisconsinstreetdominators.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Img_3213.jpg

94greenbandit
09-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Looks nice good luck with the sale. Have you ever had the thing dynoed, just curious on the numbers

Darrell
09-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Looks nice good luck with the sale. Have you ever had the thing dynoed, just curious on the numbers

It hasn't been dynoed since the boost was turned up and timing was added. It made 500hp to the tire with 10 pounds of boost and about 18 degrees of timing. I'm sure its in the 550+ area now. It mutilates the tires on the street.

T-Bag
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow that thing is f'n awesome

Oh how I wish I were rich.

Waver
09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
damn I didnt even know you had this car darrell......what is next for you?

Darrell
09-29-2008, 05:07 PM
damn I didnt even know you had this car darrell......what is next for you?

Not many people do. I've got alot of stuff that people don't know I have. I've been kind of quiet in the past year or so.

I'm looking for an 87-93 GT that is dark blue with silver bottom. I've been looking for one for several years and can't find one.

Waver
09-29-2008, 05:08 PM
still looking for that one....have you checked www.stangnet.com?

88Nightmare
09-30-2008, 12:19 AM
thats a gorgeous fox! good luck on the sale!