PDA

View Full Version : Only in Jefferson.........

Voodoo Chick
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Today, while visiting the lovely Jefferson swap meet, I saw a 3-legged wiener-dog, two midgets, a 600 lb man in a tiny scooter, and a live monkey wearing a diaper :stare. I really wish I had a camera. Did anyone else see anything bizarre????

Rocket Power
09-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Today, while visiting the lovely Jefferson swap meet, I saw a 3-legged wiener-dog, two midgets, a 600 lb man in a tiny scooter, and a live monkey wearing a diaper :stare. I really wish I had a camera. Did anyone else see anything bizarre????
That's why you shouldn't go on Sunday, Saturday only for me 17 years straight :rolf

Voodoo Chick
09-28-2008, 11:37 PM
I actually think this is why I will ALWAYS go on Sundays from now on!! It was very memorable to say the least!! LOL By the way, to Rocket Power, the car in your avatar pic is absolutely beautiful.......

lordairgtar
09-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Did you actually weigh this man? How do you know it was a monkey? It could have been a hirsute baby.

HY35F2T
09-28-2008, 11:39 PM
damn wish i would of went wonder if they would of sold the monkey.

lordairgtar
09-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Did you actually weigh this man? ...a live monkey is better than a dead monkey! Now that would have been bizzare.:goof

Voodoo Chick
09-28-2008, 11:41 PM
A hirsute baby......LMAO!!! No, it really was a monkey, one of those little white-faced ones with the long tail, like the one on the show "Friends." It was inside a '55 Chevy, running around. As for the big dude, 600 is probably acurate, dude was HUUUUUUGE.

Rocket Power
09-28-2008, 11:44 PM
How about the 600lb guy hitting the monkey on the butt.
Then you could have seen a guy spanking the monkey at jefferson :rolf

Thanks for the compliment on my car. If only I had time and money to work on it.:(

lordairgtar
09-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Not as bizzare as the dude that bought a live 30" gator to a car show. Dude's hands were all bloody from being nipped.

Voodoo Chick
09-28-2008, 11:50 PM
That's what I love about car shows, the sheer amount of oddness that happens at them. It's like a car show and a side show all rolled into one.

77thor
09-29-2008, 06:06 AM
Sounds like a "freak show".......... lol

70 cutlass 442
09-29-2008, 03:44 PM
if you notice, its usually the mopar and the chevy guys that are the weirdos:goof

SmokinRAM114
09-29-2008, 04:20 PM
if you notice, its usually the mopar and the chevy guys that are the weirdos:goof

and then there are just the gay ford guys:sgay:gay

CobraSnake
09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
wow thats weird that you post that. I was just driving back from lunch and I seen a midget standing on the corner waiting for the bus. You know your going to have a good day when you see a midget.

Mark

lordairgtar
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
The only midget I want to see is the guy with the salsa and chips in his hat. We had UL people come in and check out our rating procedures and one of the guys was a midget.

GTSLOW
09-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Poor weiner dog. :(

70 cutlass 442
09-29-2008, 08:01 PM

yeah, damn ford guys.... who on earth would buy a car that has 20 some plus pages of just aftermarket parts dedicated to them in jegs and summit.... or the 4 or 5 magaizines that cover only mustangs and fords :chair: what a bunch of homos, they are almost as bad as all thoes diesel guys who stack chips, buy $8K transmissions, run BIG ass exhaust and mustar up a 16 second 1/4 mile pass :rolf:goof btw, Get back to work chirs :D

BOSS LX
09-29-2008, 08:06 PM

Don't you want a mustang?:rolf

Memphis
09-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I actually think this is why I will ALWAYS go on Sundays from now on!! It was very memorable to say the least!! LOL By the way, to Rocket Power, the car in your avatar pic is absolutely beautiful.......

me personally I like the trailer!:goof

SmokinRAM114
09-29-2008, 10:30 PM
yeah, damn ford guys.... who on earth would buy a car that has 20 some plus pages of just aftermarket parts dedicated to them in jegs and summit.... or the 4 or 5 magaizines that cover only mustangs and fords :chair: what a bunch of homos, they are almost as bad as all thoes diesel guys who stack chips, buy $8K transmissions, run BIG ass exhaust and mustar up a 16 second 1/4 mile pass :rolf:goof btw, Get back to work chirs :D

16? damn thats slow. i got none of the above and run that boi. all that above will get ya a sub 11 tho;)

and yes, im buying a mustang words out....:alcoholic:rolleyes: