PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Faukin Kidz!

Sprayaway Fox
09-28-2008, 12:48 AM
I was on my way back home from going out at like 12 and Im in the fast lane on the highway jus cruzing passing another car while Im doing the speed limit in my F250. All of a sudden Plastic garbage dumpsters! all lined up on the highway! Well Im screwed cant switch lanes and car jams on the brakes and I do to But cant stop on a dime so I hit the 1st one and pinned it and hit another 3. Trucks fine, Ended up car hit the ones that were filled with garbage. So pulled over and checked on them and they were ok. What the Fa is wrong with kids! granted Im 25 and I fawked around in HS but I tell ya I would of fawked the guys up that did it TOUGH! All this on a major highway!

scaleracer
09-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Holy Crap! That's crazy! Maybe that 240 sx that sideswipped the trees wasn't all their fault..

HY35F2T
09-28-2008, 01:20 AM
Holy Crap! That's crazy! Maybe that 240 sx that sideswipped the trees wasn't all their fault..

you could see that far from culvers?

scaleracer
09-28-2008, 01:24 AM
you could see that far from culvers?

I know your probably trying to say I'm in with the tools but we were at Oscars when it happened..

HY35F2T
09-28-2008, 01:27 AM
I know your probably trying to say I'm in with the tools but we were at Oscars when it happened..

actually i was working on my car at a buddys house and someone told me about it and said it was by the mack dealer.I wanted to go see how fucked up the trees were lol.But yeah that works too.:thumbsup

scaleracer
09-28-2008, 01:41 AM
actually i was working on my car at a buddys house and someone told me about it and said it was by the mack dealer.I wanted to go see how fucked up the trees were lol.But yeah that works too.:thumbsup

The trees just had some bark off and not bad at all but the whole side of the car was pushed in bad most likely 100% totaled.. the wheels were slanted inward toward the bottom..

Sprayaway Fox
09-28-2008, 01:48 AM
This was on Hwy 23 around by me. I dont mean any offense but I cud see this happening around in the Mil but not way up by me. Before you get pissed my dad was drivin a semi and some kids threw a centerblock over the overpass when he was dirving down there. You just dont expect stuff like that In Sheboygan Falls which is always crawling with cops. If this was my stang I woulda looked into this more, I would of found out. High schoolers that talk to much and smaller towns are good like that.:devil The old people were freeked the fa out! Then I swing on hazards and start pulln cans off, ya think anybody would slow down, nope!

Z28Envy
09-28-2008, 01:50 AM
I was on my way back home from going out at like 12 and Im in the fast lane on the highway jus cruzing passing another car while Im doing the speed limit in my F250. All of a sudden Plastic garbage dumpsters! all lined up on the highway! Well Im screwed cant switch lanes and car jams on the brakes and I do to But cant stop on a dime so I hit the 1st one and pinned it and hit another 3. Trucks fine, Ended up car hit the ones that were filled with garbage. So pulled over and checked on them and they were ok. What the Fa is wrong with kids! granted Im 25 and I fawked around in HS but I tell ya I would of fawked the guys up that did it TOUGH! All this on a major highway!

Glad everyone is ok. Someone could have been killed doing shit like that. To many stupid people in this world!

Sprayaway Fox
09-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Whew. Im done beetchin. Like I said though kids that do this stuff dont think someone wont find out. Ya "friends" that say they wont say anything end up bragging about it. It gets around, Ive been there. I heard a story where dude in Manitowoc kicked a dent into someones GN and the next day the guy "supposedly" rang his doorbell at 7 am and fugged him up at his front door. Anywayz just a headsup not to do stuff like that.:)

ThatWhiteCivic
09-28-2008, 02:36 AM
Speaking of hwy, I watched the dark red nissan 240sx early 90's smack into a tree tonight. Dumba$$ downshifted into 2nd where the roads where damp and hit the gas, needless to say the rear end kick out got sideways, some oversteer the bam into a tree on right in front WAC. I pulled over call 911 medics got there in a few minutes, but the driver seemed pretty f-ed up. I think someone said his name was Cory.

Silver86
09-28-2008, 04:24 AM
wth is with all the damned retards out there lately... :mad:

TURTLE
09-28-2008, 10:26 AM
wth is with all the damned retards out there lately... :mad:
i'm with stupid.... people cut me off on a regular basis now when there's plenty of room in front of me to merge cleanly and safely.... road rage ain't in their vocabulary anymore... :fire:fire:fire:fire