PDA

View Full Version : Road track and trail

BoosTT
09-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Has anyone ever had any problems with them? I'm thinking of buying a used rocket from them. Also- are they usually pretty firm on their prices?

-stew-
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Awesome place to deal with. They rejetted my bike twelve miles after I bought it. They also adjusted the float level 1000 miles later because I was still having a minor issue with it. No charge. Picked it up from my house the first time, offered the seconed but I just rode it there. They moved a little on price, swapped a couple parts off another zrx they had in stock and gave me a stellar price on a helmet.

BoosTT
09-27-2008, 05:45 PM
They are asking $6400 for the bike I'm looking at... do you think I could talk them down to $5900? The bike would sell for $5700 on ebay right now.

On seccond though, with what you said. It may be worth paying a bit extra.

885.0stang
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
i bought my first quad from there and it was a good deal they were some what able to adjust the price (it was already cheap just made it work out to an even number after taxes etc) i also bought my helmet and some other things and got a great deal. no problems at all and very knowledgeable people that work there

-stew-
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
They are asking $6400 for the bike I'm looking at... do you think I could talk them down to $5900? The bike would sell for $5700 on ebay right now.

On seccond though, with what you said. It may be worth paying a bit extra.

Offer them $5900 and see what they say. What is the make and model? If it is anything common I would look around and see if you can't find one at your price. Or wait till the snow flies and throw them a bone and see if they bite.

BoosTT
09-27-2008, 06:10 PM
It's a 2005 kawi zx-6r 636cc. I think I wait a bit more, since they had it since spring.

Rocket Power
09-27-2008, 06:28 PM
We bought my wifes old Katana there, had no problems.
*edit*oops, I was thinking of all pro. Haven't done business with RT&T

pashtrd
09-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I sold a bike to them a few years back, actualy gave me what i was asking for it. Great place.

ThatWhiteCivic
09-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Road track is a good place. Bought a bike from them then 6 months later sold it back to them but loss about $600.

tommyt5078
09-28-2008, 09:06 AM
I bought a sled from them it only cost me 900.

I had to clean the carbs to get it to idle, not a big deal, I was happy!

I noticed that they do ebay sales and watched some because it look like I might get a good deal on anther sled, well thay had a couple on account and ran the price up on it, I reported it to ebay, sent them an email and let them know that this is a shady practice, they said it normal pratice, I haven't went back.

As always if you like the deal thats the most important thing and it looks like alot of people have gotting good deals from them!!!!!

946speedz
09-28-2008, 10:27 AM
all i would say is check over the bike about 3 or 4 times, and then before you even think about buying it again check it again, i have been there a few times and for my part most the bikes that i saw there had been down and there had been shotty work at best at putting them back together, yeah they had some decent bikes but just make sure you look them ALL over