PDA

View Full Version : This kid is better then all of us

Neal Steffek
09-27-2008, 06:15 AM
http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzUxODAsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

Holly shit! :wow:thumbsup

TURTLE
09-27-2008, 07:47 AM
if i only had a welder and about 400 feet of tubing....

team beater
09-27-2008, 08:02 AM
that is rediculious

wrath
09-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Nice bends, crappy triangulation. It's amazing how good the bends are but some of the other stuff is sketchy. I like how some important parts were missing when it was rolled out of the garage for the photo.

2006wrxtr
09-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Nice bends, crappy triangulation. It's amazing how good the bends are but some of the other stuff is sketchy. I like how some important parts were missing when it was rolled out of the garage for the photo.

I think he bought the chassis as a kit and then welded it together. If you look at all his pics 7 pages of them you get more detail.
Still pretty cool though.

boostin350z
09-27-2008, 12:15 PM
nice! i really want a k1 attack. that car is amazing

95 TA - The Beast
09-27-2008, 09:29 PM
nice! i really want a k1 attack. that car is amazing

Wasn't there some sort of issue with thier importer, thus you really can't get them here in the states?

For years I liked what they did with the 3rd gen F-body restyles, and was anxiously waiting for them to do up the 4th gen, but ended up giving up hope in 98-99 when they started heavy on the K1 Attack... But, once the Attack became 'real' and was hot as hell I was actually happy they didn't do the 4th gens...

I was a big kit-car fanatic in the late 80s through the late 90s... Hell, I was all set to do an Aldino KO in 92-93, but that was about the time they fell off the face of the planet, so I ended up ordering the T/A in late 94 for myself... I even had a '85 Fiero SE at the time I was going to use as a doner, and had the cash on hand to buy the Aldino stage 2 kit (they only offered a base kit and a complete kit at the time)...

Kinda funny that the Aldino KO's are now being offered, and at almost 3x the price they were for the kits about 15 years ago... I always wanted to do one with the big wing in cobalt blue with brushed aluminum wheels and supercharged V8 swap... Damn Fiero had an amazing go-kart feel to it...

There was some guy somewhat locally that did a LT1 swap into a Fiero a few years ago, did some tuning for him, bastard stiffed me for the work done and was an internet attention whore no-less... All about the names of the parts on the car, getting people to oh and ahh about the swap, not-so-much about how the car came together or actually performed as a package... Like people hadn't heard of V8 Archie Fiero conversions for at least 10-15years before he did his...