PDA

View Full Version : what happened to???

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 01:05 PM
H8erade or whatever his name was. I used to see him post all the time then all of a sudden hes gone. He was a prick most of the time but his posts were entertaining most of the time.

Mark

Poncho
09-26-2008, 01:43 PM
He's in jail, yo. DUI 5th+

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 01:48 PM
He's in jail, yo. DUI 5th+

oh wow didn't know that. Should've learned his lesson after the first 4.

Mark

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Ibtl

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Ibtl

what the hell does that mean??

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 01:52 PM
In before the lock

AKA - THREAD GONNA BE SHUT DOWN!

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 01:53 PM
^^ was it really that hard to just type that???

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
^^ was it really that hard to just type that???

no....is it that hard to google it?

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 01:58 PM
no....is it that hard to google it?

yis

Waver
09-26-2008, 02:03 PM
:dance
in before the :locked:

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 02:08 PM
:dance
in before the :locked:

couldn't just type it? :rolf :durr

Poncho
09-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Why should it be locked?

wikked
09-26-2008, 02:32 PM
question was answered, any additional comments are likely to be useless post-whoring :]

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-26-2008, 02:43 PM
I know its non of my business but I been down the dui road before (when I was a aimless yout) but kinda wondering what the going rate for 5th owi is in terms of jail time, surely its a felony ?

Waver
09-26-2008, 02:45 PM
fuck no, i was being nice for the reading challenged people on here

HY35F2T
09-26-2008, 02:46 PM
my friends dad got a 5th dui he had to do i think 2years.Meh ill get drunk and ride with someone in a car but never drive inless its a straight road lol.

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 03:10 PM

no need to be a ass now.

Silver350
09-26-2008, 03:12 PM
question was answered, any additional comments are likely to be useless post-whoring :]

:wstupid:woo::sucks:bling:dance:locked:

shoooo32
09-26-2008, 03:36 PM
What a clown. 5 dui is a felony. Enjoy your cockmeat sandwich.

Neal Steffek
09-26-2008, 03:40 PM

You would think so, but it is almost always house arrest/Huber.

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 03:57 PM
5th Dui IS A FELONY.

some county's differ from each other but can't imagine he is sitting at home cause of it.

Waver
09-26-2008, 04:45 PM
well you can be on huber and sit in jail too

michelle
09-26-2008, 04:46 PM
What's huber?

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 04:49 PM
What's huber?

thats where you go to jail at night and you work durning the day. They let you out to go work and you have to come back when your done working.

Mark

michelle
09-26-2008, 04:52 PM
thats where you go to jail at night and you work durning the day. They let you out to go work and you have to come back when your done working.

Mark

Good to know - thanks!

Waver
09-26-2008, 04:54 PM
you can be out of jail for x amount of hours to work, go to school, church, or child care....no more than a max of 45 hours I believe, they do call your employer from time to time to make sure that you are there. and you have a set amount of time to get back to the jail.....Inside the jail, you still have cel blocks, but instead of bars it is like you are in adorm room....some places make you wear the county orange/blue/redyopu come back late, mess up in the facility or just arnt where you say you are going to be, the privlageof huber gets revoked for some time, mess up three times, it is off to county for ya

Yooformula
09-26-2008, 06:06 PM

I doubt he would be enjoying anything. you must not have ever seen him.:devil

GRAMPS SS
09-26-2008, 06:31 PM

have to agree...it's no one biz what is going on with scott, except scott..his life...let it lie ...post whoreing NOT HERE...RIGHT MARK....

Reverend Cooper
09-26-2008, 06:38 PM
People that talk shit about my buddy Scott need to realize one thing,he will be back sooner than some think. Therefore unless some want to eat his cockmeat sandwich I might suggest addressing this will a little more tact. Everyone and I mean Everyone here has done stupid shit. Remember that before opening your cockhole.

HRSEPLA
09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Coop, Is that true he had 5 dui's?

michelle
09-26-2008, 06:45 PM
People that talk shit about my buddy Scott need to realize one thing,he will be back sooner than some think. Therefore unless some want to eat his cockmeat sandwich I might suggest addressing this will a little more tact. Everyone and I mean Everyone here has done stupid shit. Remember that before opening your cockhole.

Regardless of who it is, please also keep in mind how serious one DUI, let alone five is. I think Scott's a great guy - he's hilarious both on the internet and in person. But that doesn't change the seriousness of his actions and how much they can affect lives of others and his own. Yeah we have all done "stupid shit", but that doesn't make a DUI okay.

Reverend Cooper
09-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Yes,unfortunately it is. Personally I hope he is getting help to straighten things out in his life.Maybe this is what it takes. If so and he comes back good to go thats great.

mynameismike65
09-26-2008, 06:49 PM
^^+1......I have no idea who this guy is but I take DUIs very personally becuase it not only endangers my life, but the people I care about as well. "Stupid shit" would have been doing it once when he was a teen....but 5 times is just absured.

Reverend Cooper
09-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Regardless of who it is, please also keep in mind how serious one DUI, let alone five is. I think Scott's a great guy - he's hilarious both on the internet and in person. But that doesn't change the seriousness of his actions and how much they can affect lives of others and his own. Yeah we have all done "stupid shit", but that doesn't make a DUI okay.

OK mother theresa thanks. I never once said it was OK. I dont feel its OK. speeding can kill have you ever sped? DUI can kill have you ever drank and drove? lots of stupid shit people do on this board alone that I have witnessed could have the same or worse outcome as a DUI. Reread my post. I really think that its no ones business at all to air his business here. I you would all like Im sure i could go on WCCAP and dig up plenty about persons here. But I have more tact than that.

Reverend Cooper
09-26-2008, 06:52 PM
^^+1......I have no idea who this guy is but I take DUIs very personally becuase it not only endangers my life, but the people I care about as well. "Stupid shit" would have been doing it once when he was a teen....but 5 times is just absured.

Right and you speeding and talking on the cell phone endangers my life as well and I guarantee you've done both more than 5 times.

Korndogg
09-26-2008, 06:52 PM
have to agree...it's no one biz what is going on with scott, except scott..his life...let it lie ...post whoreing NOT HERE...RIGHT MARK....

right........

oh wait.

michelle
09-26-2008, 06:56 PM
OK mother theresa thanks. I never once said it was OK. I dont feel its OK. speeding can kill have you ever sped? DUI can kill have you ever drank and drove? lots of stupid shit people do on this board alone that I have witnessed could have the same or worse outcome as a DUI. Reread my post. I really think that its no ones business at all to air his business here. I you would all like Im sure i could go on WCCAP and dig up plenty about persons here. But I have more tact than that.

There's no need to respond to you any further then this Coop since I understand you are just trying to defend your friend. There's been plenty of threads on here where I have defended a friend of mine and you continued to bash them. So I will just take the higher road and not even bother, but I made a point of saying "regardless of who it is" for a reason.

mynameismike65
09-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Right and you speeding and talking on the cell phone endangers my life as well and I guarantee you've done both more than 5 times.

Ummmm....actually I NEVER talk on my phone while driving and that pisses me off when people do that as well and I think it should be outlawed (especially fvcking texting). But hey, I understand hes your friend, but seroiusly there is NO justifying 5 DUIs even if it was your own mother. Im not judging him Im just trying to clarify how useless and unnecesary driving drunk is. Imagine if a drunk driver hit you in your mustang or a family member of yours.....wouldnt you be really pissed?

GTSLOW
09-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Wholy crap I thought it was a joke about the 5th DUI and he was just gone or something.

5 DUIs :wooo x10000000

Thank god no one died!! And to coop. What if he had killed one of your family members. How would you feel then?

Reverend Cooper
09-26-2008, 07:12 PM
I am NOT defending him or his actions. I am saying let his personal business be his business. PERIOD.
Michelle I was just pointng out how everyone does stupid shit that can cost a life. Rubicon absolutely I would be pissed. This is not the point NO one did get hurt thank GOD. He needs to get help.And I hope he is and it is working.

T-Bag
09-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I lol'd a lil at the cockmeat sandwhich

GTSLOW
09-26-2008, 07:52 PM
I am NOT defending him or his actions. I am saying let his personal business be his business. PERIOD.

Definately. But it hasn't been deleted or moved so I dunno.

SmokinRAM114
09-26-2008, 07:56 PM
dude only 5? how many other times did he do it with out getting caught.

Yooformula
09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
alot of people here forget how often they have driven home intoxicated.....NOT CAUGHT.

GRAMPS SS
09-26-2008, 08:04 PM
^^^^^I'M NOT PROUD...but i'm guilty of it...many of times driven from 9th and layton to home and not remembering it...then i quit in 1993..when ann was pregnant with sean...

Korndogg
09-26-2008, 08:07 PM
quitter

Breecher_7
09-26-2008, 08:15 PM
You shouldnt even be able to get a drivers license after the 3rd DUI. How many ******* times does it take to learn your lesson? This state is WAY to lienient on DUI's. THere are very few things in california state law that I agree with, but there DUI laws are just about perfect if you ask me. If you get caught with a DUI within 8 years of a previous conviction you automatically go to prison.

1 DUI..... Ok, everyone fucks up.
2 DUI's... Ok, mabey you have a problem
3 DUI's ... Are you serious? Your driving privilages should be pulled for life and you should be locked up.

Just my point of view. Im sure many will agree though.

Flicktitty
09-26-2008, 08:21 PM
You shouldnt even be able to get a drivers license after the 3rd DUI. How many ******* times does it take to learn your lesson? This state is WAY to lienient on DUI's. THere are very few things in california state law that I agree with, but there DUI laws are just about perfect if you ask me. If you get caught with a DUI within 8 years of a previous conviction you automatically go to prison.

1 DUI..... Ok, everyone fucks up.
2 DUI's... Ok, mabey you have a problem
3 DUI's ... Are you serious? Your driving privilages should be pulled for life and you should be locked up.

Just my point of view. Im sure many will agree though.

X2.

And before you go ahead calling the the kettle black I HAVE NEVER ONCE drank and driven AT ALL, not a shot, not a sip nothing. Nor do i approve of others doing it. Hence why i always offer and say if anyone needs a ride call/text me.

CobraSnake
09-26-2008, 08:23 PM
wow I didn't want this to get out of hand. I was just asking a question. I seen him around alot before then he just disappeared and I got curious, thats all.

Mark

70 cutlass 442
09-27-2008, 02:02 AM
dude only 5? how many other times did he do it with out getting caught.

exactly what i was thinking, ok hes nice to you in person, but when he slams into your family and hes the only one that lives will you have the same feeling about him..... plain in simple, you get cought 5 times... you go beyond having an issue... you are offically a pos.. end of story. I got pulled over, blew above a .08, i got let off. I have yet to Drink and drive since. pure looser if you ask me

shoooo32
09-27-2008, 02:15 AM
I didn't mean to cause trouble, I just can't stand habitual dui offenders. Coop, if your really h8erade's friend you'll make sure he seeks treatment so this will never happen again. Again, my apologies.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 02:20 AM
Everyone has there own opinion, and you know what opinions are like. God I hope none of you in this thread ever get a DUI,1-or-5 is too many. Hopefully if it happens, maybe Scott will make sure he throws it out on a public forum for all to judge, that to me would be to funny. only I think even Scott is more tactfull of a person to not air that type of info about others. Like I said before there are plenty here calling the pot black. The guy has a problem that he is finally going to be made to deal with and get straightened out hopefully. He did not hurt anyone at this point but himself and yes I understand he COULD have,But thank god that didn't happen.
Maybe he will have a chance to recover from this and make a new go of it. I know for a fact there are people in this thread that shouldn't be talking any type of this shit. But hey its the whole pot calling the kettle black thing. Wccap works for everyone here maybe some of the things others have been convicted of weather its theft,assault and battery domestic abuse,drug issues should all be posted up. It would make for very interesting reading i'm sure.
Again I do not approve of nor am i sticking up for what he did. I wish he could have been helped earlier but people can't get help until they want it,he has no choice now. For that i'm glad,it may very well have saved the lives of others and of my friend.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 02:23 AM
I didn't mean to cause trouble, I just can't stand habitual dui offenders. Coop, if your really h8erade's friend you'll make sure he seeks treatment so this will never happen again. Again, my apologies.

I have no say in what happens to him at this point its up to him and the state. I just hope he does what he needs to so he can get on with his life. there is no reason to apologize. I just think people need to mind their own business a bit with this type of stuff. Judgeing should be made by those that have zero faults or problems. No one here is of that caliber.

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-27-2008, 02:39 AM
I got 2 DUI's in a year when I was 19 and sat a year in the county jail.
I stopped drinking and stopped having a DUI problem real fast after that.
I have a family of drunks who regularly drive drunk, my own father. They make me SICK.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 02:46 AM
^ am I correct in thinking you haven't been able to make them get help or make them stop? If so you may be one of the few that would understand what happened. Scott and I are by no means Best Friends,I consider him a friend tho period even after whats happened.

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 02:48 AM
I have no say in what happens to him at this point its up to him and the state. I just hope he does what he needs to so he can get on with his life. there is no reason to apologize. I just think people need to mind their own business a bit with this type of stuff. Judgeing should be made by those that have zero faults or problems. No one here is of that caliber.

First off, i dont know him or you from the next guy.From what i gather from your posts, you dont feel its right to attack your friend for his personal life.Would that mean that you are against mainstream media? How many times have you looked at the news or other posts on here about other dumb people and had to chime in? What makes this any different? Is it because its local/close to home? Ive never met the guy, but the facts show that he has no respect for the common people, and would rather get tanked than care if he or anybody else gets home safely.Is it really that hard to call a cab, what makes it much worse is that im sure he wasnt alone before he got behind the wheel.The people that let him get in the car are just as much to blame.Who in thier right mind would let a guy get in the car after hes had 1,2,3,4...DUIs.That shows more stupidity than the guy behind the wheel.Im sure hes a nice guy, but you cant get pissed when this thread is no different than any other of the 3982905 threads that show how stupid other people are.This is afterall just an internet forum, and if he has true friends they wont judge him on this, nor will they care what others have to say about it.I sincerely hope this teaches him a lesson before he hurts himself or somebody else.Yes, ive done stupid shit too, but the difference is, my stupidity would only hurt myself.Hope you understand where im coming from.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 02:56 AM
I do but I really don't think it needed to be brought up. ask him when he gets back. And I'm not pissed at all,I think i've been understanding if anything. Obviously you have no real world experience in trying to stop a 280lb brick shit house from getting behind the wheel. Clint i have seen you work on cars the one jackstand supporting the front of the car could have killed your buddy if it fell off. Once again I dont condone what he did,but I think some people talking about him should take a deep look at there own selfs first,karma is a bitch

CobraSnake
09-27-2008, 10:13 AM
^^^^ Damn coop settle down. I asked a question no one here was forced to answer it. Understand?

GTSLOW
09-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I do but I really don't think it needed to be brought up. ask him when he gets back. And I'm not pissed at all,I think i've been understanding if anything. Obviously you have no real world experience in trying to stop a 280lb brick shit house from getting behind the wheel. Clint i have seen you work on cars the one jackstand supporting the front of the car could have killed your buddy if it fell off. Once again I dont condone what he did,but I think some people talking about him should take a deep look at there own selfs first,karma is a bitch

Whats wrong with working under one jack stand :durr

pOrk
09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Everyone makes mistakes, obviously scott hasnt learned his lesson. Repeat drunk drivers make me sick, and the state is at fault for allowing these people to repeat. If help need to be forced down his throat, then his family / friends need to get involved. FOr all the shit Scott talks, its a shame he cant even control his own buisness.

I work with a bunch of guys hat have more then 1 dui, one guy here has 7. Its ******* pathetic. Some peope are byond help, and thats a damn shame too.

Its his personal buisness, but mayne his FRIENdS will read this thread and give him a hand or a ride home next time he is plastered.

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 01:13 PM

lol 1 jackstand it was a gutted mx3 no motor no trans no gas tank no interior nothing.I cut that thing in half and moved it my self easily.Im pretty sure if it "happen" to fall it really wouldnt hurt.Not like its up 10feet in the air i guess you made alot of observation when you came outside for 1min.

mynameismike65
09-27-2008, 01:27 PM
^^ Man I love your sig:rolf

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 01:47 PM
lol 1 jackstand it was a gutted mx3 no motor no trans no gas tank no interior nothing.I cut that thing in half and moved it my self easily.Im pretty sure if it "happen" to fall it really wouldnt hurt.Not like its up 10feet in the air i guess you made alot of observation when you came outside for 1min.

thats not really the difference.The difference is, somebody had the choice to climb under that car under the current circumstances ie: at own risk.Nobody chooses to be on the road with a bunch of drunk drivers.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 04:35 PM
thats not really the difference.The difference is, somebody had the choice to climb under that car under the current circumstances ie: at own risk.Nobody chooses to be on the road with a bunch of drunk drivers.

No you said your stupidity would only hurt yourself. your stupidity would have hurt someone else. along with any speeding youve ever done. I can't wait to see how your tune changes after the car gets done and you start driving it like a tool. hopefully you dont hurt anyone but yourself

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 04:39 PM

took me less then a minute to realize that it was really stupid,as well as the other 5 people that were out there with us. But this is off track, in retort to cobrasnake i'm not mad or upset at all,I just think its funny that people in the thread are slinging mud at the guy when i'm sure if we looked into there past or even present there would be some maybe smaller skelletons in the closet,but i am sure of one thing there are a few here with LARGE skeletons in their closet. My point is would you like it broadcasted? My thoughts are NO

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 04:42 PM
No you said your stupidity would only hurt yourself. your stupidity would have hurt someone else. along with any speeding youve ever done. I can't wait to see how your tune changes after the car gets done and you start driving it like a tool. hopefully you dont hurt anyone but yourself

how could i possibly drive a ghey escort(as you call it) like a tool? Just a question, but were you there drinking with Scott when he decided to drive home? If not, the real people you should be reaming out, are the ones that let him get in the car.You say hes a nice guy, but obviously not if your scared to take his keys away from him.Or how about this, why didnt get a ******* ride from somebody? Your pointing your anger in the wrong direction, but thats your choice.You still havent answered how you can judge other people that arent your friends when they get in legal trouble, but when its your buddy, its not right?

As for my stupidity, ive already stated that its anybodys choice to crawl under a compltely gutted shell of mine, with a jackstand holding it place.The difference is, nobody has the choice if there gunna get smashed into by a drunk driver.Your trying to compare the two, and there totally different.How many jackstands should be holding up a car with no body panels,motor,trans,wiring,etc for it to be safe? Your basically saying everytime you let a friend crawl under your car thats on stands, that its the same as drunk driving.Your are horribly wrong :rolleyes:

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 04:49 PM
took me less then a minute to realize that it was really stupid,as well as the other 5 people that were out there with us. But this is off track, in retort to cobrasnake i'm not mad or upset at all,I just think its funny that people in the thread are slinging mud at the guy when i'm sure if we looked into there past or even present there would be some maybe smaller skelletons in the closet,but i am sure of one thing there are a few here with LARGE skeletons in their closet. My point is would you like it broadcasted? My thoughts are NO

everything is at your own risk the kid that was working on the mx3 is man enough to put another jack stand if he wanted.I do belive the jackstand is rated 2 tons and i dont think im the hulk to be able to move half the car.Case in point ill be sure to use every single jackstand and ramps just for you.:alcoholic:alcoholic:3gears:damn no pulled over face.:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 04:54 PM
no you said your stupidity only hurts you,you are wrong. I was not there when he was driving i could not stop him. I am not reaming anyone out. like i said before i think its funny how everyone jumps on the bashwagon and points a finger like they have never done anything wrong,WCCAP says otherwise. If its something thats in the media and I judge it its more than total public knowledge. I would be willing to bet most people here have seen anything about him in the papers. the only ones that would know are people that know him personally or have checked him out on WCCAP. those that choose to do so should check themselves out too. then post it up also.
and what i said was the way you had the car supported was unsafe and your stupiditiy in the way it was supported could have hurt someone beside yourself,hurt or killed is hurt or killed, your right no one has a choice if they get hit by a drunk driver,no one has a choice if the single stand in the car lets it tip and fall either if they are told its safe. and yes you will drive your escort like a tool tell me its not true. if you hit and injure or kill someone while doing so will they have had a choice either. the only diff is youll be stone sober right so you made a better decision because you were sober. btw I hope that never happens to you I am using at as a theoretical situation. as you are with him poss. doing the same drunk,which never happened.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 04:56 PM
everything is at your own risk the kid that was working on the mx3 is man enough to put another jack stand if he wanted.I do belive the jackstand is rated 2 tons and i dont think im the hulk to be able to move half the car.Case in point ill be sure to use every single jackstand and ramps just for you.:alcoholic:alcoholic:3gears:damn no pulled over face.:thumbsup

I dont really dont care what you do or use. It was to make a point only. put one jack stand in the center of the car if you like, I don"t care

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 04:57 PM
lol wow.:rolfkid knows he can grab another jack stand if he feels its not safe.and thats pretty much the end of the story.But a gust of wind might come in a tip the car over right?lol

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 04:58 PM
no you said your stupidity only hurts you,you are wrong. I was not there when he was driving i could not stop him. I am not reaming anyone out. like i said before i think its funny how everyone jumps on the bashwagon and points a finger like they have never done anything wrong,WCCAP says otherwise. If its something thats in the media and I judge it its more than total public knowledge. I would be willing to bet most people here have seen anything about him in the papers. the only ones that would know are people that know him personally or have checked him out on WCCAP. those that choose to do so should check themselves out too. then post it up also.
and what i said was the way you had the car supported was unsafe and your stupiditiy in the way it was supported could have hurt someone beside yourself,hurt or killed is hurt or killed, your right no one has a choice if they get hit by a drunk driver,no one has a choice if the single stand in the car lets it tip and fall either if they are told its safe. and yes you will drive your escort like a tool tell me its not true. if you hit and injure or kill someone while doing so will they have had a choice either. the only diff is youll be stone sober right so you made a better decision because you were sober. btw I hope that never happens to you I am using at as a theoretical situation. as you are with him poss. doing the same drunk,which never happened.

I agree with you somewhat.My advice is to just let it lie, and his true friends will see him when hes back around.Im sure even with this thread, hell have plenty of people that stick by his side.I was just voicing my opinion i guess, i would have done the same if it were any other member, even my own buddies.

Myles
09-27-2008, 04:58 PM
im going to check my WCCAP right now.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 05:00 PM
All I can say is I just hope he gets the help needed to return to a normal life and everything goes well for him. I'm not gonna go further with this as I said what i needed to say. weather it's agreeable or not hey whatever.
Clint I feel the same way as you all do,it is stupid,I can't believe anyone can do that that many times. He is now paying for it and I hope he can get better and be productive. This is something i never diagreed about. I disagreed with the way some chose to handle this when they have their own law issues i'm sure they wouldnt want or need broadcasted all over here. that is all

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 05:02 PM

If you followed through with half of the shit we talk about at your house, youd have one messy record :rolf:rolf

HY35F2T
some ppl have no self control call it shit talking if you want.

Reverend Cooper

Said something about pedophile

Myles
09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
12-08-2005
Waukesha
Closed
Myles
03-1984
Waukesha, County of vs. Myles

------

03-19-2004
Racine
Closed
Myles
03-1984
County of Racine (I94) vs. Myles

------

04-29-2003
Milwaukee
Closed
Myles
03-15-1984
State of Wisconsin vs. Myles

Myles
09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Said something about pedophile

I had the removed from my record.

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 05:05 PM
I had the removed from my record.

lol

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 05:05 PM
12-08-2005
Waukesha
Closed
Myles
03-1984
Waukesha, County of vs. Myles

------

03-19-2004
Racine
Closed
Myles
03-1984
County of Racine (I94) vs. Myles

------

04-29-2003
Milwaukee
Closed
Myles
03-15-1984
State of Wisconsin vs. Myles

your record sucks, get out of your house and go rob a fuggin bank....

NOW YOUR A MAN, A MANNY MAN MAN!!!!!

Myles
09-27-2008, 05:06 PM
your record sucks, get out of your house and go rob a fuggin bank....

NOW YOUR A MAN, A MANNY MAN MAN!!!!!

rofl as ben walks over and throws dirt on things.

rally_scort
09-27-2008, 05:09 PM
rofl as ben walks over and throws dirt on things.

whats funnier, is i actually poured that gas in my car :shades

Myles
09-27-2008, 05:14 PM
whats funnier, is i actually poured that gas in my car :shades

ahahahahahah oh god thats why it isnt working.

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 05:15 PM
ahahahahahah oh god thats why it isnt working.

new walbro pumps are only like 4 case's of beer.

pOrk
09-27-2008, 05:20 PM
some ppl have no self control call it shit talking if you want.

Scott can handle it hes one of the biggest trash talkers on the forum

Myles
09-27-2008, 05:22 PM
new walbro pumps are only like 4 case's of beer.

hey if you put it in that prospective i can afford that easy!

lordairgtar
09-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I love BCM, People keep serving up shit sammitches and people keep eatin' 'em.

GTSLOW
09-27-2008, 06:43 PM
scott can handle it hes one of the biggest trash talkers on the forum

qft

michelle
09-27-2008, 07:10 PM
I've always loved that child-like approach when it comes to fights like this - one person does something wrong but it's justified because everyone does something wrong, no matter what the degree of that wrong-doing is.

Like I said, I think Scott is a great guy and I hope he gets the help he needs. If I remember correctly, he has a wife so my thoughts go to her as this can't be easy for her either. But hopefully it's a wake-up call and things will be different and there will be no worries of a 6th offense.

Obviously it's not fair to make something like this public, but Coop you have to also understand how he acts around here and at BCM events. Some people just don't like his actions, humor, personality, whatever - so you have to expect people will "bash" him because he has bashed people on here plenty of times and he goes too far at times. But making threats about "when he comes back" doesn't help yourself or him. Maybe it's good that BCM people know and that if they are at an event together and they see a situation regarding him and another possible DUI, someone will put a stop to it. Or even just someone else in general at a party, car meet, X-box party, etc.

But if it makes you feel better, you can search for me on that circuit system, although you probably won't find much if anything at all being the Mother Teresa that I am.

HRSEPLA
09-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Can I moderate the new CCAP forum?:goof

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 07:49 PM
I've always loved that child-like approach when it comes to fights like this - one person does something wrong but it's justified because everyone does something wrong, no matter what the degree of that wrong-doing is.

Like I said, I think Scott is a great guy and I hope he gets the help he needs. If I remember correctly, he has a wife so my thoughts go to her as this can't be easy for her either. But hopefully it's a wake-up call and things will be different and there will be no worries of a 6th offense.

Obviously it's not fair to make something like this public, but Coop you have to also understand how he acts around here and at BCM events. Some people just don't like his actions, humor, personality, whatever - so you have to expect people will "bash" him because he has bashed people on here plenty of times and he goes too far at times. But making threats about "when he comes back" doesn't help yourself or him. Maybe it's good that BCM people know and that if they are at an event together and they see a situation regarding him and another possible DUI, someone will put a stop to it. Or even just someone else in general at a party, car meet, X-box party, etc.

But if it makes you feel better, you can search for me on that circuit system, although you probably won't find much if anything at all being the Mother Teresa that I am.

All I meant by when he gets back is this,if he decides to air others dirty laundry that he can find no one else should get butthurt about it. I am not justifying his actions because others do things wrong too re-read my posts because you obviously havent. Again it was a issue of airing his personal business then all jumping on bashwagon which is good and fine,just remember if the shoe is ever on the other foot for yourself how its gonna feel. this is the only point im making. I'm glad you are perfect and have done nothing wrong,your one of the few.

Lash
09-27-2008, 08:03 PM

That post made me lose some respect for you. Sorry.
I've made the same mistake once or twice...but NEVER a mistake as serious as that FIVE TIMES.

You know for a fact if this thread was about somebody who wasn't your friend you would be saying the same sh!t as everybody else on here.
Grow up man.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 08:18 PM
That post made me lose some respect for you. Sorry.
I've made the same mistake once or twice...but NEVER a mistake as serious as that FIVE TIMES.

You know for a fact if this thread was about somebody who wasn't your friend you would be saying the same sh!t as everybody else on here.
Grow up man.

I don't care if you respect me. and again I dont condone what he did read my posts. There are people on the bashwagon here that need to look at their own personal lives is what i'm getting at,anyone of them could have had a thread like this started about them. I would not do that to any of YOU period. I never have either search the threads. I would say i acted quite grown up in this thread lash.

michelle
09-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh I now see how you meant it Coop. My apologies.

pOrk
09-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Wanna look some on up that's worse off, check out Louis P Seebruch

He was a good friend of mine, till I found out he was careless as all hell when it came to both himself and others on the road. There is NO excuse for 3 DUI's, let along 5+. I think Lou is up to 8 since 1992.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 08:27 PM
^ I glad you understand. I am in no way sticking up for him at all as for what he has done. how it got left go this long is unreal to me. alot of things happened before i ever knew him. unfotunately this may have been what was needed to stop him and get this corrected.
Thats all I reall dont want a bitch fest and to have everyone up in arms about me being pro-drinking and driving because that is far from the truth. I like alot of others have had a (1) issue with drinking and driving about 15 years ago. It was all i needed to open my eyes. I wish i was as lucky as Stanman he cant stand the taste of alcohol how great could that trait be alotta the time

70 cutlass 442
09-27-2008, 08:29 PM
This thread is pointless.

Reverend Cooper
09-27-2008, 08:32 PM
^ Yup,But maybe it made some feel better about themselves knowing that someone is in a much worse predicament then they are. or maybe not.

pOrk
09-27-2008, 08:35 PM
^ I glad you understand. I am in no way sticking up for him at all as for what he has done. how it got left go this long is unreal to me. alot of things happened before i ever knew him. unfotunately this may have been what was needed to stop him and get this corrected.
Thats all I reall dont want a bitch fest and to have everyone up in arms about me being pro-drinking and driving because that is far from the truth. I like alot of others have had a (1) issue with drinking and driving about 15 years ago. It was all i needed to open my eyes. I wish i was as lucky as Stanman he cant stand the taste of alcohol how great could that trait be alotta the time

Good post, I figured thats what you were trying to say but had to read between the lines to get it.

If this turns Scott around, then thats ******* awesome. It's never too late to quit drinking, my dad did it for me when I born and his dad for his kids. Maybe Scott needs to pop out a kid.

88Nightmare
09-27-2008, 08:40 PM
if scott had a kid, I cant begin to imagine what it would be like :D

HY35F2T
09-27-2008, 11:16 PM
damn still going.

Yooformula
09-28-2008, 12:52 AM
all points made. time to lock.

Z28Envy
09-28-2008, 01:53 AM
:locked:ibtl