PDA

View Full Version : SC 3.8/GTP at Al's(salvage yard)

PB86MCSS
12-23-2003, 02:05 PM
Complete and they just got it in....black GTP, hit in front but the motor looks fine from my peek. Not sure if anyone is interested for a project or a spare motor, etc...but they seem to have fair prices if someone is looking for the SC 3.8. They are located in Franklin off of HWY 45 by the huge garbage dump.

Burgandy85SS
12-23-2003, 11:10 PM
I was out at Schills on Saturday and saw that GTP, was it still up front by the office or was it in the yard now?
I was thinking about getting the Leather interior for my girlfriends 97 Prix, but we would have to find door pannels since hers is a 2 door.

PB86MCSS
12-24-2003, 06:32 AM
It was still up front, untouched it appeared, motor looks clean, of course I'm used to older cars that actually get dirty after 10+ years of use ;). Maybe I should stick that motor in my Cav :D.

Did you happen to see the t-top GP? I wonder if anyone needs those specific aftermarket t-top peices.

Burgandy85SS
12-24-2003, 10:24 PM
No I didnt happen to see the GP. Probally wouldnt be a bad thing to pick up if you could get the T-tops cheap.

GinoRin
12-25-2003, 11:13 AM
I have 2 sets of brand new in the GM box doorpanels from a 99 Daytona GTP coupe if you're interested. They even have the daytona logos in them. Let me know, I'll let them go very reasonable since I don't have the car I bought them for anymore.