PDA

View Full Version : Check this sh*t out!! OMG!!!!

Z28Envy
09-23-2008, 01:36 AM
This is crazy. Can't even describe it!:stare

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637

SBC-Fox
09-23-2008, 02:14 AM
thats fvcking gross and people live like that

97z2801ss
09-23-2008, 02:15 AM
wow how can some1 live like that... that is absolutely disgusting.

Silver86
09-23-2008, 02:22 AM
i saw this on another forum...

pretty damn nasty...

Z28Envy
09-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Think of the cockroaches, rats and who knows what the hell else is living in there. I bathroom almost made me throw up. There would be no way in hell I would clean that crap up. A few years ago we use to live in a big apartment complex and for money off of your rent my finace and I would clean apartments after people moved out. Saw some bad crap but nothing even close to that. Worse for us was a couple that go evicted and about a month before the were kicked out thier power was turned off so they left everything in the freezer and fridge. All the meat was rotten and the whole place stunk. That was the worse one for us.

Syclone0044
09-23-2008, 02:53 AM
This is crazy. Can't even describe it!:stare

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637

How about "World's Most Filthy Apartment"?

Z28Envy
09-23-2008, 02:59 AM
How about "World's Most Filthy Apartment"?

:thumbsupwhatever makes you feel better!

70 cutlass 442
09-23-2008, 04:49 AM
I was def. expecting to see a dead body in one of them pics...

Silver350
09-23-2008, 07:16 AM
That is F*cking gross. I am kind of a neat freak and cant stand a stuff out of place at my apartment unless it is piled on the kitchen table. I cant imagine the smell of that place or the smell of the person ICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DurtyKurty
09-23-2008, 09:20 AM
I bet she's hot.

LIZMO
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
ughhhh thats discusting

CobraSnake
09-23-2008, 09:53 AM
I bet she's hot.

thats what I was thinking by the shot of the legs. Those were probably the realtors or a forclosure people or something.

Mark

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Yea thats really disgusting.
The person who is responsible for that is probably a mental defective.

Car Guy
09-23-2008, 10:13 AM
As gross as that is it's NOTHING compared to what I have seen right here in Milwaukee WITH MY OWN EYES :wooo . A friend of mine used to do foreclosure 'clean outs' for ReMax realty and I helped him out a few times for some extra cash. I had always heard UNbelievable stories from him of this/that but just figured he was greatly exaggerating what he was dealing with, as many people do. Well once I finally tagged along I realized he was NOT exaggerating by any means and if anything was underestimating the situations. I have many many stories from my own experience but there's one that sticks out in my mind every time I look back on it, and here it is......

WARNING: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR BREAKFAST BECAUSE AFTER READING THIS YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO ANYMORE.....:stare

It was a three story house in the ghetto (imagine that) and the plumbing was a little clogged up. Well when I say 'clogged up' I mean clogged up, BECAUSE ALL THREE TOILETS IN THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE 'CHOCOLATE' ICE CREAM CONES...!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I don't think there's a need to go into anymore detail so I'll leave it at that, and I won't tell you who had to clean it up.....:shades

Voodoo Chick
09-23-2008, 10:30 AM
OMFG........I recently went on a week-long cleaning binge because I had car parts piled all over my apartment, and piles of old "Car Craft" magazines, and I thought my place looked like hell.........this pulls it ALL into perspective.........

wikked
09-23-2008, 12:08 PM
lol @ the monitor/keyboard... holy shìt.

And I thought some of the apartments in the ghetto were bad...
We had to leave a job once because on the 2nd floor, they kept their dog in a small spare room, and just let it shìt/piss right in there off to the side.

The ammonia smell was so bad, you could barely make it up the stairs without gagging.

Nix
09-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Fvcking nasty man.

When I use to work for American TV back when I would go out on deliveries here and there in Milwaukee sometimes Rockford.

We delivered HUGE ass expensive tvs and furniture to so many places that had seriously bags of garbage sitting in the living room,kitchen and other rooms. These people never took their garbage out and I saw why. Most of them had already filled up their backyards with honest to goodness mountains of trash.

Plenty of shitty toilets, shitty diapers used sanitary napkins bags of garbage. Oh and did I mention the cockroach infestations that I delt with?

I NEVER took my work boots home with me. they stayed at the warehouse and thats probably why American tv has to "bomb" their warehouses every once and a while cause they have cockroaches too!'

they would always be in the delivery trucks cause they would be living in the appliances or whatever we would haul away for free from their shithole of a house.

sick assholes...:flipoff2:

Inspector13
09-23-2008, 01:11 PM
That is gross as hell. :stare

Cutlass Queen
09-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Absolutely gross...no way in hell ever ever EVER! :puke

scaleracer
09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
That's nasty as hell! I feel bad for the person that has to clean that.. But I'm sure they get paid good enough money for them to put up with it..

07ROUSHSTG3
09-23-2008, 04:36 PM
wow. i would be willing to bet that there are some mental issues going on there. i would like to see a picture of the person that lives there, just out of curiousity.

tommyt5078
09-23-2008, 04:47 PM
I like this quote!!!!!

"i've been in cleaner crack houses."

Cjburn
09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
I heard of stories from my old landlord of people who would through their trash in the basement, and would literally fill the entire basement up with trash. There are so many disgusting people out there, especially if their car looks like that, and with my route driving, there has been plenty of times I've seen down into cars that look like that.

Syclone0044
09-23-2008, 06:25 PM
A year or two ago I saw a guy driving on HWY 100 in a 4 door sedan, with trash literally filled to within inches of the ceiling.. In the passenger seat and the entire rear seat area. Wish I had snapped a pic, it was unbelievable..

OxmanWI
09-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Why the hell would they have a iron?

lordairgtar
09-23-2008, 06:49 PM
A year or two ago I saw a guy driving on HWY 100 in a 4 door sedan, with trash literally filled to within inches of the ceiling.. In the passenger seat and the entire rear seat area. Wish I had snapped a pic, it was unbelievable..
was it an old Oldsmobile, tan in color? I know the guy...richer than God, has a nice street rodded 40 Ford PU and a nice 50s Merc and a 54 vette. Nice guy as you'd ever want to meet but dayum that car.

lordairgtar
09-23-2008, 06:52 PM
I like this quote!!!!!

"i've been in cleaner crack houses."
I saw that post too, LOL. The chicky who lives in the apartment is 40 and white according to H-I OP

Z28Envy
09-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Did you notice the jug of febreze by the ironing board? Must be to knock down that slight garbage smell! Also the fire extinguisher on the table for when the couch flares up from putting cigarette butts out on it!:rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
09-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Did you notice the jug of febreze by the ironing board? Must be to knock down that slight garbage smell! Also the fire extinguisher on the table for when the couch flares up from putting cigarette butts out on it!:rolf

missed that the first time i looked at it :eek: wtf?

Reverend Cooper
09-23-2008, 08:15 PM
dayumm they got into cponygo's crib

Syclone0044
09-23-2008, 10:41 PM
was it an old Oldsmobile, tan in color? I know the guy...richer than God, has a nice street rodded 40 Ford PU and a nice 50s Merc and a 54 vette. Nice guy as you'd ever want to meet but dayum that car. Yeah come to think of it... I think it was tan, and an 80's GM sedan.

Voodoo Chick
09-24-2008, 12:17 AM
That guy parks that tan, garbage-filled Olds at Georgie Porgie's every Saturday. It's a Ninety-Eight, early-to-mid 70's, and it hurts my heart to see it, because I love Ninety-Eights.........I keep mine SPOTLESS. His must have been pretty, too......long, long ago.

Prince Valiant
09-24-2008, 01:01 AM
I truly feel empathy for people who live like this...it says at least a couple things:

1. Yes, strong possibility of there being some mental defect (the number of times they ate/drank the same things is another giveaway).
2. Possibility of there being involvement with drugs
3. Certainly an inability to cope.
4. And CERTAINLY it shows that this person has no one in their lives caring for them...either by their own choice (pushing everyone away) or not (just plain lonely).

MyWhiteZ
09-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Why the hell would they have a iron?

to make grilled cheese ?

Poncho
09-24-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.hi-upload.com/upload/uploaded10/APT%20133%20038.jpg
Resolve: Gets tough stains out.

Al
09-24-2008, 08:09 PM
The cat box really gives me insight (in-smell?) into the smell of the apartment. I cannot stand cats as-is.

I'm also recalling that one time forgot that I left a sammich in a zip-lock bag in the back of my car. That one sammich made the car unbearable with the windows all down!!!