PDA

View Full Version : Check out this bada$$ GTO vid!!!!

Yooformula
12-21-2003, 04:24 PM
http://www.linenoyz.net/videos/topgearGTO.wmv right click..

BadAzzGTA89
12-21-2003, 04:57 PM
Damm that car is so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!:omg

Prince Valiant
12-21-2003, 05:01 PM
personally I like the cars...even it's looks. Some say that they look like a cavy and all, but I think that's unfair.

It is a simple design, and that's probably why I like it so much. :thumbsup

BAD LS1
12-21-2003, 05:35 PM
What people dont realize thats a more hard edged version than what we'll ever see here in the states. The Holden Monaro GTO is like the top of the line high performance car from HSV and they make are rated at like 365Hp in AU.

The Pontiac version will be more of sweetend car and will not be as hard edged. But with a price "that is just too focking high!!!" (see "used cars" movie). Not many people will be able to make the payments let alone mod them on top of it. IMPO the Holden Monaro GTO is a super neat car and those Aussie's really know how to make LS1's perform!!! After all they are the ones who developed EFILive and helped carputing with LS1edit. I know when i go to Australia someday im not gonna miss one of those V8 Supercar race's using a modded version of this car !!

www.hsv.com.au

lotsals1
12-22-2003, 02:34 AM
Those things are high on my ICK meter --looks like a Z24
I hope they change the body desighn --now that we got it back in the states --i like the idea of the return of the gto --but i was shocked they chose that body style --just my opinion --maybe they will ware off on me dunno

Al
12-22-2003, 08:19 AM
Them people from down under.. Gotta love that sence of humor... "or you can poke it with a stick"

Do you ever think they will allow a promo video like that here in the US? Damn activists

I like it though. Yes it is a little softer here in the states, but there is some potential for it... it does have the 5.7