PDA

View Full Version : The most absured show ever!

mynameismike65
09-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Im watching My Super Sweet 16 on MTV right now and they are having the "blingest bash countdown" and I essentially want to beat the shit out of these little kids and they're parents. #6 on the countdown spent +$315,000 on a fu*king birthday party! OK that is how much about 2x my families house value.....or more then my house, all cars, and all the shit in the house is worth. Its funny how these girls think they are the hottest thing on the planet when its like, hey ***** your 16,fat,with braces....get over yourself! It disgustes me to see how the parents enable the kids bitchy attitudes and feed into them like that. uggg I can see where if I lived in another country and saw this how you could get the impression that all Americans are like this. This show is sooooooooo irritating. Some people have way too damn much money!

Car Guy
09-19-2008, 09:52 AM
I couldn't agree more.....

Karps TA
09-19-2008, 10:31 AM
That show makes me so angry, I just want to punch these people's parents right in their reproductive parts so they can't breed again.

redpony06
09-19-2008, 10:40 AM
I was just watching that too, but i had to turn it off because those spoiled rotten brats piss me off. Oh no daddy didnt buy me the BMW that i wanted.... boo f*ckin hoo. I was lucky to get a car for my 16th birthday. A 1991 baby blue taurus with rust holes, but it ran.

But now they have a show on there called "Exiled" were they take the b*tchest ones and send them to Peru or the arctic circle or the deserts of Africa.That show makes me smile. They make them hunt for food and try to survive is the elements with out their prada bags and they see what hard work really is.

Deggy
09-19-2008, 10:42 AM
I wanna elbow drop those punk ass kids.

Car Guy
09-19-2008, 11:57 AM
But now they have a show on there called "Exiled" were they take the b*tchest ones and send them to Peru or the arctic circle or the deserts of Africa.That show makes me smile. They make them hunt for food and try to survive is the elements with out their prada bags and they see what hard work really is.

That show I must see.....:wooo :headbang

Silver86
09-19-2008, 02:03 PM
watching that show makes me want to strangle people...

CobraSnake
09-19-2008, 02:10 PM
I think I just strangled my manager thinking about that damn show. Whiny little bitches plain and simple.

Mark

70 cutlass 442
09-19-2008, 02:20 PM
there are a few hott girls once and a while on there... but most are pretty nasty

LIZMO
09-19-2008, 04:01 PM
that show annoys me, because the girls are snotty bitches who don't even deserve a birthday party.

lordairgtar
09-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Why are you guys even watching that shyte? Is life that boring for you? Another show (complete network as far as MTV is concerned) that causes all the smart to flow out of my brain.