PDA

View Full Version : Feeler--88 rx7 w/ .60 over 350

lotsals1
09-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I have a friend with a 88 rx7 with a 350 and t5 --new motor
It has a New rebuilt chevy 350, it has been bored over .060 New pistons, crank, and all seals bearings and rings. It also has a new cam in it, I can not rember the specs off the top my head, It was mild not to lumpy
Holley 750 cfm carb and intake NEW
Headman headers--NEW
Holley red electric fuel pump NEW
Msd 6al ignition NEW
T-5 transmision--used but low milage
as regard to what is needed, it has no exhaust, because of this i have not broke in the cam
I need speedometer sending unit for the transmision
The headliner needs to be put back in i put a new sunroof in a while back and never got it back in
The paint is not the greatest either the clear coat is chipping off.
This would be a fun car when done - not rusty
I am just taking offers for him --he has a azzpile of money into this.
let me know ,he no longer lives in this state.
I still might buy this car but i have too many projects

sidewayzbimmer
09-18-2008, 05:51 PM
how much?

Irish
09-18-2008, 06:14 PM
how much?

Shouldn't you pay the money that you owe to people before you go buy something?

MurphysLaw88GT
09-18-2008, 07:24 PM
oh shit!!!

moels
09-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Is the car in this state? What ballpark is he in pricewise?

GTSLOW
09-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Shouldn't you pay the money that you owe to people before you go buy something?

:wooo

lotsals1
09-18-2008, 11:26 PM
yes it is here in Wi. -I am sort of a broker for him on this
the car will be in my possession by sunday. It has alot of kool stuff done.
I will let everyone know when I get it --this little bugger should be squirly when its done. I will post a new thread when I pick it up, as for the price I will need to ask him -but I do know its under 2k prob. 1300 to 1500 range!:stare
the only thing It needs --is the msd 6al wired nicer-clutch linkage connected- electric fans mounted-cam break in time --ect,
Thanx
Tim

Cryptic
09-19-2008, 12:12 AM
sh!t for that much I'll come check it out...

edit - ohh its not done yet... I got enough projects :(

srt4eh
09-19-2008, 12:21 AM
hold onto it until November and I'll snatch it up

Sprayaway Fox
09-19-2008, 01:45 AM
:drool::drool::drool:Next project!:wooo No Room!:mad: Shheeeet:crying Good luck with sale!

lotsals1
09-19-2008, 09:28 AM
sh!t for that much I'll come check it out...

edit - ohh its not done yet... I got enough projects :(I figured you might:thumbsup --The 6al he mounted behind the passenger seat:durr so i guess he didnt realize how much wiring would be commin in and out of the firewall by doing that:rolf . the bat. is relocated in the trunk already the holley pump is in the well -but me i would put it outside the car;) other than that it should only take a day or so to get it running.I need to pull all the parts out of the car to clean it-If I end buying the thing -I would sh!T can the wiring to the 6al and redo it nice or relocate it.I wont put it on craigslist until you guys get a crack at it, Partial trades also might be considered and cash ,I'll ask him

turbogarrett
09-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Might have to go check this out when you get it....

lotsals1
09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
He might have the good rotary that came out of it also still --if anyone wants that -I know a rotary with a good apex seal is hard to come by