PDA

View Full Version : this would be neat to mess with

lotsals1
12-19-2003, 09:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448549106&category=7251

mattGT95
12-19-2003, 09:36 PM
just like that one retard on hwy100 who runs around with some sort of kit car.

its sweet looking, but i'm sure its got zero balls.

95 TA - The Beast
12-20-2003, 12:04 AM
Umm, before you go assuming a car that is a replica has no go, you may want to find out if it was properly built or not...

There are PLENTY of Fieros (used for replicas or original/one-offs) that have plenty of HP under the hood in the forms of supercharged V6s, Turbo V6s, LT1s, LS1s as well as Big Blocks, etc...

Don't forget that those cars weigh as little as 2200-2600# in complet form and at that weight it is like having 1/3-1/2 MORE power than a f-body or mustang with the same raw HP... Less weight to move just means better application of the power available...

And also don't forget that they are mid-engined cars, so ALL the engine weight is right over the rear tires, so if it is setup properly and blanced those damn things handle like fricken go-carts on rails...

Dennis

Yeah, if you haven't noticed I *USED* to be HEAVY into Fieros and kit-cars in general... They jsut take soo much damn time, custom fab and money to do right... But that is also why I have so much respect for them, as they can be made totally BADASS for the right person...

lotsals1
12-20-2003, 11:17 AM
It has a small block chevy in it --it weighs nothing and from the looks of it its done right --its almost done --to do one of these kits for the Countach 5000 -cost a but load of time and money
the Countach 5000 is a bad azz body style and is timeless in my opinion -- if i had the extra cash i would buy it ---the fabrication for one of these is a bizatch --i qouted a guy 10g's to do all the frame up work for Countach 5000 kit- i garantee you would noticed in one of these --they are so cool looking they dont even need to be fast IMO--someone got one hell of a deal for 8g's --i always wanted one

BadAzzGTA89
12-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Yea nice car I always loved that car and this is a cheap way of how to finaly own one !!!!!!!Umm this guy has a BBC 350?? WTF was he puffing on but still would be cool to play with!!!!

lotsals1
12-20-2003, 08:35 PM
LMAO no i think its just a yuppie trying to relate to us gear heads