PDA

View Full Version : for all you guys that beleive in UFO's

70 cutlass 442
09-17-2008, 01:01 AM
I know there was some talk a while back..... but this really makes you wonder.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=9765834&ch=4226713&src=news

SmokinRAM114
09-17-2008, 06:58 AM
funny you post this I watched some Ufo stuff on tv last night that was ****ed up enough

edit thats what i watched last night, primetime.

Nix
09-17-2008, 07:10 AM
fvckin' weird... :confused

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Im a field investigator for MUFON

I believe they are real, there have been too many credible people come forward and admit it. The intelligence officer along with others of the Roswell NM US Army Air Base has said for years that a flying saucer did indeed crash in Roswell, and at the time the Roswell base was the most elite unit in the world they were the ones who dropped the Atomic bombs on Japan, They would NOT mistake an alien craft for a weather balloon.

Also you guys may find this interesting.

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/qa/alien-ufo-edgar-mitchell.html

He was the 6th man to walk on the moon.

VroomPshhTsi
09-17-2008, 08:35 AM
ah the silly believers...

GRNDNL
09-17-2008, 08:49 AM
Well Duh............Where do you think Big Foot came from.....:rolleyes:

He flies down here, plays around in the woods, then flies back home.....

Yeehaw
09-17-2008, 08:51 AM
ah hell everyone is on too me *runs to hide spaceship in bushes*

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 09:17 AM
ah the silly believers...

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

-Albert Einstein.

There is more evidence to suggest they are real than evidence to support they arent.

lasttimearound
09-17-2008, 09:21 AM
there is also just as much evidence that shows how that sh*t was faked

That_Guy
09-17-2008, 09:24 AM
you guys wanna wast some time go to google map and seach area 51... pretty baller.. you can see the base

Karps TA
09-17-2008, 09:31 AM
When I was going to school in Vegas we'd go out into the desert and party sometimes, and you'd see and hear some pretty weird shit. But we always just assumed it was testing being done from Area 51 or the Air Force base that slips my mind right now. I was never anally probed though, or atleast that I would admit too.

GTSLOW
09-17-2008, 09:55 AM
^ Nellis AFB?

Karps TA
09-17-2008, 10:07 AM
^ Nellis AFB?

That's it. :thumbsup I could picture the place, but could not come up with the name. I think they tested alot of the stealth planes out there. This was the early 91-93 time frame.

VroomPshhTsi
09-17-2008, 10:08 AM
There is more evidence to suggest they are real than evidence to support they arent.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night ;)

but when you find them give me a call, let me know if they have any sweet cars on their planet

Karps TA
09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Universe is way too big for us to assume we were the best it could create.

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Exactly

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Also there was a freedom of information act request filed by MUFON to get the Radar records from the FAA of the night of the Stephensville, TX sightings earlier this year and the objects seen were confirmed on the radar report.

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Whatever makes you sleep better at night ;)

but when you find them give me a call, let me know if they have any sweet cars on their planet

why post in the thread just to be a ****. If don't believe in any of it stay the **** out. You knew it was about UFO's when you clicked on the title.

Mark

VroomPshhTsi
09-17-2008, 11:11 AM
why post in the thread just to be a ****. If don't believe in any of it stay the **** out. You knew it was about UFO's when you clicked on the title.

Mark

sorry, didn't know i shouldn't post/read threads in a PUBLIC forum... they are sharing their opinion and i'm sharing mine...

all the evidence is too hazy... same thing with bigfoot, if it's real someone would have a spaceship in their backyard... i'm sure the aliens are keeping their distance just enough so we see some blurry lights at night in the sky but no hard evidence of a real spaceship *sarcasm* (which i'd imagine would be very very large, not airplane size like ones i've seen)

not saying you can't believe it for yourself, i think it's fun if u want to believe they exist, i just haven't seen enough evidence to believe in them myself (not that i spend any time looking either)

wow, when i woke up i did not expect to be discussing UFOs today :goof

Brian98GTP
09-17-2008, 11:13 AM

Mark

What.... nobody but You can post their opinion?

It isn't like he personally attacked him and called him a Mama's boy who still enjoys a good tit sucking every now and then.... He was just posting his view on this whole alien spaceship thing.

Public forum, Homie. :thumbsup

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 11:22 AM
yeah I know its a public forum. But the fact of the matter is no one has any respect noadays. Didn't you ever hear the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?? All he needed to say was I don't believe in them because I haven't seen enough facts showing that they do exist. Catch my drift? Instead he had to say things like "ah the silly believers... " or "Whatever makes you sleep better at night
but when you find them give me a call, let me know if they have any sweet cars on their planet" to which I took a little bit of offense from. Because from what he wrote I basically took that anyone that slightly believes in them are stupid and we shouldn't waste our time. I don't spend any of my hard earned time figuring out if they do exist but, they fasinate me so I tend to watch some shows or some videos on them. I also don't believe they exist until the concrete evidence is shown but, I can have a slight idea that they might exist and evenually we could see real proof that in fact they do exist.

Mark

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 11:25 AM
What.... nobody but You can post their opinion?

It isn't like he personally attacked him and called him a Mama's boy who still enjoys a good tit sucking every now and then.... He was just posting his view on this whole alien spaceship thing.

Public forum, Homie. :thumbsup

Oh and once again I know this is a public forum but, what possessed you to come in here and defend him. Is he your buddy? family member? brother? I just don't see how you never posted in this thread yet when I was talking to someone else you have to put your 2 cents in. Don't you know when to keep your big nose outta shit?

Oh and the bolded above I will refer you to my post above this one.

Mark

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Cobra snake its ok they dont believe. If they had done as much research as I have done they probably would think differently.

Brian98GTP
09-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh and once again I know this is a public forum but, what possessed you to come in here and defend him. Is he your buddy? family member? brother? I just don't see how you never posted in this thread yet when I was talking to someone else you have to put your 2 cents in. Don't you know when to keep your big nose outta shit?

Oh and the bolded above I will refer you to my post above this one.

Mark

AHH HAHAHAHA

I never met that motherfvcker in my life.... I couldnt even tell you his name.

I never said I believed in this sh!t, nor did I say I didnt. I was simply stating that you took his post way to fvcking seriously, and that you need to learn that people will post all sorts of stupid sh!t on the internet (see your posts above). You shouldnt let other peoples' posts bother you this much.

I dont know him, but it sure seemed like a harmless joke to me.

You took it as a personal attack, apparently.... LMAO!!
:rolf:rolf

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Cobra snake its ok they dont believe. If they had done as much research as I have done they probably would think differently.

I just pissed that that **** stick had to come in here and defend his buddy or whatever reason he had. Then he said that all he was doing was giving his views on UFO's. When in reality all he was doing was bashing us. Granted for the 3rd time now this is a public forum but, it seems the internet is ruining people's morals and how they should conduct themselves. Granted none of them would be as forward in person but still.

Mark

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 11:45 AM
AHH HAHAHAHA

I never met that motherfvcker in my life.... I couldnt even tell you his name.

I never said I believed in this sh!t, nor did I say I didnt. I was simply stating that you took his post way to fvcking seriously, and that you need to learn that people will post all sorts of stupid sh!t on the internet (see your posts above). You shouldnt let other peoples' posts bother you this much.

I dont know him, but it sure seemed like a harmless joke to me.

You took it as a personal attack, apparently.... LMAO!!
:rolf:rolf

It very well could've been a harmless joke but, you don't know how much some people have invested into certain things. So he could've been really hurting someone somehow you know. Once again it comes back to the respect noadays and how most people just don't know the meaning of it anymore.

Oh and I don't need to LEARN anything. I'll figure stuff out on my own thank you. I could always bring the public forum talk back into play.

Mark

GRNDNL
09-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Theres proof that Big Foots from outerspace.......Remember a month or two ago when they found the rubber Big Foot suit?......The little fellow took it off before he got back in his flying saucer and forgot it......:deal

Geez.........How much more proof do you need?.......:rolleyes:

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 12:20 PM
There are always idiots who hoax stuff for attention. I really hate people who hoax it makes those of us who do real research look bad.

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Theres proof that Big Foots from outerspace.......Remember a month or two ago when they found the rubber Big Foot suit?......The little fellow took it off before he got back in his flying saucer and forgot it......:deal

Geez.........How much more proof do you need?.......:rolleyes:

shut your mouth too

GRNDNL
09-17-2008, 12:25 PM
shut your mouth too

Huh?......

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 12:26 PM
The French Government released their report on UFO's its titled " UFO's and defense: What should we prepare for?"

In it they talk about their experiences with UFO's there is one case they talk about that is just amazing. They spotted a large UFO over a base visually and on radar, they sent an F-4 up after it as soon as it got close enough to get a lock on it all of its electronics went out and the pilot was forced to return to base, they sent another fighter up after it and the same thing happened as soon as he got close and got a lock on it all of his electronics went dead and he was forced to return to base.

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Huh?......

what you can't read?

Nix
09-17-2008, 12:35 PM
what you can't read?

Wow Cobrasnake, you are on a roll today. All I'm gonna say is AGAIN its a public forum. Subliminal isn't taking offence to it, why are you?

People love to joke and make fun dude. Roll with the punches. You know you have and will do the same in other threads. Everyone does it.

Let it go...

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Wow Cobrasnake, you are on a roll today. All I'm gonna say is AGAIN its a public forum. Subliminal isn't taking offence to it, why are you?

People love to joke and make fun dude. Roll with the punches. You know you have and will do the same in other threads. Everyone does it.

Let it go...

yeah but usually when people are joking they put one of these:goof next to it to let people know. I'm not standing next to any of them so how would I know if they're joking or not??

Mark

Irish
09-17-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm not standing next to any of them so how would I know if they're joking or not??

Mark

Exactly. So take a pill and relax!

Nix
09-17-2008, 12:41 PM
yeah but usually when people are joking they put one of these:goof next to it to let people know. I'm not standing next to any of them so how would I know if they're joking or not??

Mark

In their previous posts they were talking about joking and partially believing and such. They are pullin' punches and joking around.

I just saw that everyone who posted something sarcastic you started posting rude things towards them. Its a public foruma dn will post as they choose. No need to get all defensive.

Like I said, subliminal isn't getting all bent outta shape and he eats this shit up. You should follow his lead. :)

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Exactly. So take a pill and relax!

I did take one but your not standing next to me so you wouldn't know would you?

Irish
09-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I did take one but your not standing next to me so you wouldn't know would you?

Well come back after the fawker kicks in!:rolf

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:43 PM
In their previous posts they were talking about joking and partially believing and such. They are pullin' punches and joking around.

I just saw that everyone who posted something sarcastic you started posting rude things towards them. Its a public foruma dn will post as they choose. No need to get all defensive.

Like I said, subliminal isn't getting all bent outta shape and he eats this shit up. You should follow his lead. :)

alright for you. I'll stop. But, its only for you.

CobraSnake
09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Well come back after the fawker kicks in!:rolf

Oh its kicked in, I'm just trying to pull it back out.

Mark

Nix
09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
alright for you. I'll stop. But, its only for you.

Awwww, what a sweetie. :goof:chair:

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 12:49 PM
For anyone interested here is an interesting Larry King Live episode on UFO's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x84QrZxRKE

There are 4 parts of this, on the right side of the video there is links to the other parts.

Brian98GTP
09-17-2008, 01:23 PM
I just pissed that that **** stick had to come in here and defend his buddy or whatever reason he had. Then he said that all he was doing was giving his views on UFO's. When in reality all he was doing was bashing us. Granted for the 3rd time now this is a public forum but, it seems the internet is ruining people's morals and how they should conduct themselves. Granted none of them would be as forward in person but still.

Mark

Huh... funny how you talk about people not showing respect towards each other, yet you call me a fvckstick.

:punch:

GRNDNL
09-17-2008, 01:27 PM
what you can't read?

Why does everyone have to be so mean to me....... :eek:

subliminal1284
09-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Enough of the bickering

GTSLOW
09-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Why does everyone have to be so mean to me....... :eek:

You're old and have a mullet? :goof

lordairgtar
09-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Jeez are there the sandy vaginas here today.

fivonut
09-18-2008, 02:14 AM
...who still enjoys a good tit sucking every now and then....

I fail to see a problem here.......