PDA

View Full Version : Wtb!! Ory pipe

0TransAm0
09-16-2008, 08:28 PM
need an off road Y pipe for my car. (2000 TA)

mine is broke jsut seeing if anybody has one b4 i order a new one..
or i might go with true duels over the axle and out the back if anybody is interisted in a magnaflow cat back..
thanks
Mike

Nix
09-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Mike,

I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust. It was off my 2000 ta. When it was removed all we did was removed the hardware and it pulled right apart. Its is really good clean condition.

Whats it worth to ya? :)

Mr. Brett
09-17-2008, 12:02 PM
For headers or manifolds?

GRNDNL
09-17-2008, 12:29 PM
How much for the magnaflow cat back?.......Interested in the broken Y pipe also......

0TransAm0
09-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Mike,

I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust. It was off my 2000 ta. When it was removed all we did was removed the hardware and it pulled right apart. Its is really good clean condition.

Whats it worth to ya? :)

i take it its not a 1 piece.. the one i have now is a 1 piece i believe its a pacesetter ORY
im trying to fix mine if it doesn't work i will let ya know.

Mr. Brett..

its for Long tube headers

GRNDNL ...

im still decideing on what im going to do i would really like true duels if i do decide to go that rout i will deffinatly let you know. the Y pipe is just busted right at the clamp on the driver side header.. it rusted threw.. i got another clamp i going to see if thier is enough to get ahold of so it doesn't move.. for all i know the new clamp will do nothing. i do NOT wnat to weld this to my header...