PDA

View Full Version : Car show 9/21 IW & Ford Day ??

MoCkiN U
09-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Since the Ford Fun Day and Import wars are on the same day 9/21 are any of you up for invading the car show? Usually down there its pretty weak since IW have been going on every month since forever.

The racers are going to have their hands full running both events effectively but I think it will give the show guys a TON of stuff to watch. I have that day off so I was going either way but being able to show my car and watch the races is a bonus!!

Its $25 to show on the day of Import Wars

Car Guy
09-15-2008, 12:19 PM
I'd really like to go and will if I can but I don't have anything to put in the show, just going to spectate.....

dr doom
09-15-2008, 03:36 PM
YESSSS!!! please bring lots and lots of nice non import cars lol........that was I dont have to judge the same junk at IW.

MoCkiN U
09-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Seeing the same ol cars there does get old. I cant imagine having to judge them.

dr doom
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM
dont get me wrong there are some nice cars, but theres a lot of junk. and the ppl with junk seem to think they deserve trophies.......:durr

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Since the Ford Fun Day and Import wars are on the same day 9/21 are any of you up for invading the car show? Usually down there its pretty weak since IW have been going on every month since forever.

The racers are going to have their hands full running both events effectively but I think it will give the show guys a TON of stuff to watch. I have that day off so I was going either way but being able to show my car and watch the races is a bonus!!

Its $25 to show on the day of Import Wars

25.00 to show a car??????????????? you are KIDDING RIGHT....granted you get to enjoy the other activities....but 25.00 to show a car....

xxtremeteam
09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
I second that plus gas to get there at over 4.00 a gallon and nothing goes to support the troops either

dr doom
09-15-2008, 07:46 PM
25.00 to show a car??????????????? you are KIDDING RIGHT....granted you get to enjoy the other activities....but 25.00 to show a car....

I agree 100%, i think GLD is out of their minds with that kind of price but they do have racing and thats always their fall back in that argument. so really its like $12 to watch racing and $13 to show.

Reverend Cooper
09-15-2008, 08:02 PM
i will be there for the street brawlz this weekend if the weather permits,i wanna find another show to attend this year yet so we will see

MoCkiN U
09-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Its $15 to spectate, $25 to park in pits (hate when non racers do), $25 to show. What chaps my ass is when you pay the $25 you STILL have to pay the $25 for the passenger.

Thats what burns me more than anything else. I dont know what show to go to. This one is in my backyard.

No vet support but no racing at other one. AGGGGH!! Dunno. I got the day off I'll just see where the herd goes and follow along.