PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt Is On...

Knyghtmare
12-18-2003, 02:31 PM
AGAIN I am laid off now... :( ...and all this during the holidays. I really cannot handle this on and off layoff stuff anymore, I just cant afford it. I am pulling my hair out. So I am on the hunt for a new job. Any suggestions? Thanks. :haveabeer

JohnnyT
12-18-2003, 03:03 PM
What do you do?

Silver350
12-18-2003, 03:41 PM
I think Tyler does graphics on shirts.... I think. If so I might be able to get you a job working on a press at quad Graphics.

Knyghtmare
12-18-2003, 07:33 PM
Yes, Scott is right. I currently work for a T-shirt printing company and its been really slow that I honestly dont know when it will pick up. I have worked 4 days in the last 3 weeks. I really cant afford to wait around tho because my unemployment isnt giving me very much. I went to school for computers too so I have experience with that. I can do pretty much anything. Thanks a lot guys. :)

lotsals1
12-20-2003, 08:52 PM
Ey you can try where i work --Sysco Food service in Jackson
Its not the same work you do but they pay really well and very good benifits --warehouse guys make like 14.50 per hr but you are on what they call a G48 "garanteed 48 --so no matter what you get paid for 48hrs "even if you work only like 40 -but the 8 hrs is automatic time and a half
its alot of money for just pulling boxes and putting them on a pallet i think its like 38ish a year
I'm a service tech but i hear it on my voice mail quite often
Tim