PDA

View Full Version : Important hoodie update

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 08:08 PM
So everyone knows...the hoodies will be 9.5 oz weight 80% cotton 20% poly up to the 2X size..Pill-resistant air-jet spun yarn. Double-lined hood with matching drawstring.2x1 Lycra blend rib cuffs and waistband. Double-needle stitched pouch pocket,hood,shoulders.cuffs and bottom band....

3X SIZE will be 9.3 oz 50% cotton and 50%poly same as above with the exception to the cuff and waistband are 1x1

just wanted everyone to know what it is they are going to be buying....:thumbsup

wayne.....

also to make clear again...i will be selling them for MJM...but not pricing them...i'm just the salesman/site member here doing the site a favor....:thumbsup

always here to help the site out and its members....:thumbsup

lordairgtar
09-13-2008, 11:20 PM
No hoodies for fat people? Discrimination I say.

Smokey1226
09-13-2008, 11:25 PM
I think this kind of hook-up is worthy of a small BCM sponsorship. But what do i know?

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 11:56 PM

wait a minute....where does it say i can't get you a hoodie to fit you....it just will cost ya some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

we don't dicriminate...............

CPonyGo
09-13-2008, 11:57 PM

Wisconsin tent and awning......sorry I had to..my sister got me with that one...lol:thumbsup

Mr Twigbert
09-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks Wayne..

lordairgtar
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Find out what that cost would be for me...6X. There are suppliers that handle these in my size, no custom work required.

lordairgtar
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Wisconsin tent and awning......sorry I had to..my sister got me with that one...lol:thumbsup
Oh funny, I've heard that like...oh...a million times:D

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Find out what that cost would be for me...6X. There are suppliers that handle these in my size, no custom work required.

SOERRY GREG..I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK.... normal sizes are small to 4x..anything larger has to be gotten from a specialty supplier for us...that means...custom made....they are the only ones that will make the item...so its a custom order....i know for i have seen...i have been told to speak of only what i know...this i know for a FACT...not HEARSAY....

lordairgtar
09-15-2008, 06:28 PM
So, they are going to wake up some poor little Malaysian or Indian girl and tell her to fire up the sewing machine? (In really bad Asian or Indian accent)Hey! you wake up now, you sleep four hour! Time to work, fatass Yankee need hoodie pronto! Let me know how much I need to fork up, please. Do you know if they cut these toward the large end or do I have to maybe go 7X

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2008, 07:02 PM
to be honest greg...i never had to order one that big...i'd have to check into it for ya....

juicedimpss
09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
i will vouch for the quality of these hoodies,they are made from the same as mine.very warm.

pOrk
09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Greg, why don't you get a hoodie that fits you and give it to Wayne. I'm sure he can print on anything, and throwing an extra hoodie to get printed in the batch shouldn't be a big deal.

GRAMPS SS
09-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Greg, why don't you get a hoodie that fits you and give it to Wayne. I'm sure he can print on anything, and throwing an extra hoodie to get printed in the batch shouldn't be a big deal.

he's right^^^^^^^^^^...you buy it....we logo it for you at a small price....

that way YOU have one that fits you and is brand new...we don't logo used or washed items...heath reasons...this i will do for greg only ..if he wants to buy on that he knows will fit him....period.....

also i have a sample hoodie i got today that i ordered yesterday.....i will be at the shows this weekend...or gilles if we all meet up there for anyone to lok at...

thanks for your input ron....i figured you were happy with yours....:thumbsup