PDA

View Full Version : suspension places?

mynameismike65
09-13-2008, 03:52 PM
In spring Im consider having the stang lowered. http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-13585/lp001-bmr-05-08-gt-lowering-package.html Where would you guys suggest that does a good job and knows alot about Mustangs (preferably) I know Marv at C&M does alot of tuning/dyno work and said he would do it......but I just wonder how many suspensions he has done (not doubting marvs skill or knowledge but was thinking a specialty suspension place;))

badass88gt
09-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Marv will handle the suspension job just fine, its just nuts and bolts, and Marv is a road race guy.

PS: you really need to remove the 8" shorty antenna out of your list of mods in your signature.

mynameismike65
09-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Marv will handle the suspension job just fine, its just nuts and bolts, and Marv is a road race guy.

PS: you really need to remove the 8" shorty antenna out of your list of mods in your signature.

Oh OK I will get right on that just to make you feel better:thumbsup
I will get in contact with Marv and see how much it would cost...

VroomPshhTsi
09-13-2008, 04:21 PM
on these same lines... what is a good price to get springs, shocks, struts, and cc plates installed? I've been told $400 by one shop, seems a little high considering I almost decided to do it myself

michelle
09-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Are you able to do it yourself? I would suggest that if you have the garage space, time, and tools to do so - then just get an alignment and call it a day.

mynameismike65
09-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I wish I was able to do it myself......I dont have the space,some of the tools ect. It would just save me alot of headaches to have somebody do it for me

That_Guy
09-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Are you able to do it yourself? I would suggest that if you have the garage space, time, and tools to do so - then just get an alignment and call it a day.

its pretty easy

That_Guy
09-13-2008, 04:48 PM
I wish I was able to do it myself......I dont have the space,some of the tools ect. It would just save me alot of headaches to have somebody do it for me

im sure somebody on here would be willing to give you the space to do it.. its not that huge of an undertaking.. we did the springs on my car in 45 mins..