PDA

View Full Version : Intrest in bcm hoodies?

xxtremeteam
09-11-2008, 08:54 PM
I would love a bcm hoodie I never wear a jacket so a hoodie would keep me warm, I am starting this with a poll so that hopefully we get enough people who want them that maybe the site admins will allow this to happen thanks eric

RanJer
09-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I think the only thing that would hinder it was the tshirt attempt. People ordering them and not paying for them/picking them up.. ( I think)

Poncho
09-11-2008, 08:57 PM
we should prepay

damn i'm fat though, nobody carries that much material AND a tall size.

xxtremeteam
09-11-2008, 08:57 PM
a answer to that would be orders do by ??-??-08 money must be paid up front or no hoodie right that is how a few local bars handle this!

michelle
09-11-2008, 09:02 PM
In black please. Or pink. (:

RanJer
09-11-2008, 09:07 PM
So... brew city muscle on the front... "because N/A rules" on the back?? lol

team beater
09-11-2008, 09:13 PM
i would be happy to prepay

Z28Envy
09-11-2008, 09:15 PM
I would prepay for one also. Black would be nice.

Poncho
09-11-2008, 09:16 PM

x2 on the pink plz

HY35F2T
09-11-2008, 09:17 PM
any pics of what it looks like?anyother colors?darkblue?

RanJer
09-11-2008, 09:17 PM

I would prefer Sonic Blue... :goof

0TransAm0
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
black one would be nice... and i would prepay..

at least then i would HAVE to come out that way..
i live on the southside of racine and don't make it out to the hwy that offten or at least to thhe northern end of it...if thats where the pick up spot would be.. im assuming it would either be oscars or culvers...

BOSS LX
09-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Did somebody say boobies?

HY35F2T
09-11-2008, 09:20 PM
what about with ur user name on the back?

Reverend Cooper
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I like boobies with big nipples,nom nom nom.
black hoodie xl black with white lettering

Poncho
09-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I like boobies with big nipples,nom nom nom.
black hoodie xl black with white lettering

GRAMPS-SS nipplez?

Holeshot
09-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Would they by pull over or zipper front. I prefer zipper style

RanJer
09-11-2008, 09:32 PM

That may need to be the next poll... Cuz honestly I prefer pull over style..

HY35F2T
09-11-2008, 09:32 PM
im guessing pull over.

Reverend Cooper
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM

seems funny you like the zipper like on jeans,cuz your looking at ma ballz all the time

Holeshot
09-11-2008, 09:37 PM
That may need to be the next poll... Cuz honestly I prefer pull over style..

Pull overs give you Bed hair and that just sucks. :rolf Then we would all look like Coop after a night of drinkin :alcoholic

RanJer
09-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Pull overs give you Bed hair and that just sucks. :rolf Then we would all look like Coop after a night of drinkin :alcoholic

Or you'd look like you just spent the night in bed with Coop... :goof :sgay

Car Guy
09-11-2008, 09:38 PM
I would prefer a zipperable one also, if that's even a word.....:goof

Who would be making these...???

michelle
09-11-2008, 09:39 PM
Pull-over for me. I like the bed-hair look.

RanJer
09-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I would prefer a zipperable one also, if that's even a word.....:goof

Who would be making these...???

If I had to GUESS, and if he'd be willing to do it.. Wayne (Gramps)

Car Guy
09-11-2008, 09:45 PM
That would be cool, Wayne really seems to know his sh!t when it comes to that kind of stuff.....:headbang

But regardless of who makes them they must be of a high quality for me to buy one, I hate it when a sweatshirt is as thin as a cotton T-shirt.....:chair:

Poncho
09-11-2008, 09:46 PM

I so wanna say "screenshot" but you have to say an oil joke. :thumbsup

Pull over FTW

michelle
09-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I so wanna say "screenshot" but you have to say an oil joke. :thumbsup

Pull over FTW

I'll leave the oil jokes to your girl. And those who actually know the story.

Holeshot
09-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Im sure you do ware it well Michelle ;) I how ever look like :goof

Reverend Cooper
09-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Im sure you do ware it well Michelle ;) I how ever look like :goof

off topic are you going to saukville with us?

michelle
09-11-2008, 10:19 PM
off topic are you going to saukville with us?

Sure, don't ask me that question. ****.

stealthy1ss
09-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I will take a black one or a red one.

That_Guy
09-11-2008, 10:20 PM
i would buy a hoodie.. only if i like the design

Flicktitty
09-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Prepay or have it not done at all. I know that a few weeks ago there were still BCM T-shirts availible.

Car Guy
09-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I still have one coming my way if I can ever meet up with Wayne.....:goof

Flicktitty
09-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I still have one coming my way if I can ever meet up with Wayne.....:goof

call him? :goof

michelle
09-11-2008, 10:31 PM

Can we vote on certain people that shouldn't wear BCM hoodies? :goof

RanJer
09-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Prepay or have it not done at all. I know that a few weeks ago there were still BCM T-shirts availible.
QFT

If Wayne is willing to do it, we can ask for prices on everything. Once you know that you pay/order and from there they will be made. Anything you don't pick up is your own fault.

RanJer
09-11-2008, 10:35 PM

Can we vote on certain people that shouldn't wear BCM hoodies? :goof

Maybe the back of his should say "because Cobalts suck" :goof

just funnin with ya man :thumbsup

Car Guy
09-11-2008, 10:39 PM
call him? :goof

Just talked to him today as a matter of fact, but we live on other sides of the planet and are both very busy people.....:eek:

Poncho
09-11-2008, 10:42 PM
I still want a pink one.

xxtremeteam
09-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I think the hoodies would be easyist to do if they used the same logos that where used on the shirts because then no new screens would be needed which would save money because its like 60.00 just to have the screen made before anything gets printed, I believe the shirts used the logo from the top left of the screen (the BCM.com logo)

nismodave
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Well, Wayne had trouble getting people to pick up and PAY for thier T-shirts, so I would think that you would have to talk to him, to see how he would want to handle it.

Perhaps a pre-pay?

** Edit....Just saw your post about pre pay.

xxtremeteam
09-11-2008, 10:50 PM
I agree pre pay is the only and best way to do this bottom line Im sure he would agree

Z28Envy
09-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I like black with white or silver lettering.:thumbsup

Car Guy
09-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Black with silver text would look good, but black with white text wouldn't look right if you ask me.....

WickedSix
09-11-2008, 11:13 PM
would like one I still got the tee I bought before but something for cooler weather would be good. and like others said need a fat and tall size if possible

2XLT :thumbsup

RanJer
09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
We just need to make sure that this is a SOLID order. You WILL pay for what you want in advance. You WILL be responsible for pick up.

We'll have to figure out the best way to get this going, what everyone wants, and other details before we commit to anything. I can also try to figure out where our BCM softball jerseys were made if Wayne would prefer not to deal with this again. We'll just have to see what he thinks. I am willing to help out with whatever whether it's collecting money/distributing product/design/whatever.

Really wish I could some how mod this thread get rid of the nonsense threads and only get the productive responses..

I'm guessing here, but:

Everyone would like the Brew City Muscle logo/font on the front?

Color preference?

Idea's for a design on the back? (I'll work on some photoshop stuff myself, but any other ideas are helpful.)

If we really want this to happen, details need to be ironed out.

GRAMPS SS
09-11-2008, 11:27 PM
ok...just saw this thread,...funny we talked about this at BW3s awhile back when the wind was blowing cold....this can be done....BUT....ONLY IF WE HAVE YOOSOFS AND ANDYS APPROVAL....and pay first would be best...then we order and have pick up times at culvers or where ever..i would ask for some help in handing them out...but i feel paying first would be best..that way we won't get...." i'll take one."....and then we sit with them.....don't think yoosof would want that again....

ron can speak for how good the hoddies are and how warm they are....and how the run...big or small....i have a xl...and it's warm as hell.and fits just fine...zipper hoodies are more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if YOOSOF and ANDY agree...i can sit down with either of them and come up with something...as far as the design question...the banner on the top of the page...that's the brew city muscle .com designed logo....
turn around time would be quick as we have the screen at the shop ready to go at a moments notice....

looks like a lot of you would go for the hoodie idea....but as i said..FINAL word is from Yoosof and Andy..we have the screen..but can not make anything without there permission first.....

nismodave
09-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I think he did address this in his first post. But all of your points are dead on, Wayne.

RanJer
09-11-2008, 11:31 PM
ok...just saw this thread,...funny we talked about this at BW3s awhile back when the wind was blowing cold....this can be done....BUT....ONLY IF WE HAVE YOOSOFS AND ANDYS APPROVAL....and pay first would be best...then we order and have pick up times at culvers or where ever..i would ask for some help in handing them out...but i feel paying first would be best..that way we won't get...." i'll take one."....and then we sit with them.....don't think yoosof would want that again....

ron can speak for how good the hoddies are and how warm they are....and how the run...big or small....i have a xl...and it's warm as hell.and fits just fine...zipper hoodies are more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if YOOSOF and ANDY agree...i can sit down with either of them and come up with something...as far as the design question...the banner on the top of the page...that's the brew city muscle .com designed logo....
turn around time would be quick as we have the screen at the shop ready to go at a moments notice....

looks like a lot of you would go for the hoodie idea....but as i said..FINAL word is from Yoosof and Andy..we have the screen..but can not make anything without there permission first.....

Thank you Wayne.

As stated, I'll help in any way possible provided that the guys up stairs allow this to happen.

GRAMPS SS
09-11-2008, 11:33 PM
remember..if you put the logo on the back...the hood may hide some of it...but we can put the logo lower.......the front...you have the pockets to tend with...like jer said..photoshop a hoodie with the logo....but as stated before...YOOSOF and ANDY have the word on this....

i have no problem helping out with this if they go for it...but will need help from others when needed....

Smokey1226
09-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Ok First off,

Wayne and Mike do INCREDIBLE work. As most of you seen the ideas my brother and I came up with were pretty tough to get onto a shirt. But Wayne and Mike made it happen with no problem. So if anyone is wondering about the quailty of stuff that Wayne does.......have no fear its top notch

Second, on this type of design....its only fair for the guys at MJM to get the money in advance. The whole pickup part could be solved with a BCM Winter/Fall Cruise or Dinner or something to get everyone together. That way we could all meet and Thank those involved personally instead of over the internet. As well as get badass hoodies.

Lastly, Wayne you know im in. And i will pass the word on at our station if this gets the go-ahead.

GRAMPS SS
09-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I think he did address this in his first post. But all of your points are dead on, Wayne.

sorry dave,,,,i'm old..i forget what i read :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
09-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Ok First off,
Second, on this type of design....its only fair for the guys at MJM to get the money in advance. The whole pickup part could be solved with a BCM Winter/Fall Cruise or Dinner or something to get everyone together. That way we could all meet and Thank those involved personally instead of over the internet. As well as get badass hoodies.

now that's not a bad idea...we would have another bcm get together for the hand outs...not a bad idea chad....you can handle that part if this comes together....

RanJer
09-11-2008, 11:39 PM
remember..if you put the logo on the back...the hood may hide some of it...but we can put the logo lower.......the front...you have the pockets to tend with...like jer said..photoshop a hoodie with the logo....but as stated before...YOOSOF and ANDY have the word on this....

i have no problem helping out with this if they go for it...but will need help from others when needed....

I'm curious about how fancy we are able to get with something on the back.. could it be an outline of a car? Hope posting this isn't against the rules.. but the other site I browse did these:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/JayThreeAre/ranger-site.jpg

That's on the back of their hoodies/shirts/etc....

Like an outline of just say... the BCM show flyer... Yoosef and Coops car or whoever and whoevers cars...
Instead of #1 ranger site or whatever... "Home of Milwaukee's Car Enthusiast" or whatever the slogan is... etc
Granted this is up to the general population, and whether or not it's possible without adding too much cost..

Just askin.

Poncho
09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
I say we let Jer and Wayne have this one, and let it be their thing.

CPonyGo
09-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I want to collect the money...lol

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 12:12 AM
JER I think the design will be what the screen they already have made up already...unless they want to redo it...but if not broke...why fix....

Flicktitty
09-12-2008, 12:44 AM
i'd say leave it carless personally my .02

SmokinRAM114
09-12-2008, 07:39 AM
id buy 2. (M&XL) id leave it at black/white lettering only. my .02.

TURTLE
09-12-2008, 07:50 AM
i'd run the logo lower on the back, and then a screen name on the front as an option?

just a thought... and mark me down for 2 ;)

lit666
09-12-2008, 07:57 AM
yeah no cars in the print since there is such a variety of cars. There is no way I'm buying a hoodie with some slow ass chevy on it.

Car Guy
09-12-2008, 08:36 AM
i'd run the logo lower on the back, and then a screen name on the front as an option?

The screen name is a great idea Josh, it could be of a smaller text set to one side and then the one on the back could be full size right in the center. However (Wayne might be able to chime in on this) the logo can't sit too low on the back because of the hood, just wouldn't look right.....

Wayne, how much more would one with a zipper be opposed to a pullover...???

LIZMO
09-12-2008, 09:23 AM

pink for the girls!! :)

RanJer
09-12-2008, 09:24 AM
pink for the girls!! :)

And Poncho!!

Poncho
09-12-2008, 09:25 AM
And Poncho!!

It's Poncha, thank you very much.

CobraSnake
09-12-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't really care what color it is(besides pink). I think the screen name option is good. That way when we have a big get together and its cold out everyone will know who you are. I say we have the BCM logo or whatever on the back just below the hood and the screen name small(but still noticable) on the front.

Mark

Yooformula
09-12-2008, 10:46 AM
If you cant pay up front, it shouldnt even go into print!

RanJer
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM

I believe that's what's happening... Only the stuff paid for up front will get printed. No payment on delivery. Payment at time of order.

Breecher_7
09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
I believe that's what's happening... Only the stuff paid for up front will get printed. No payment on delivery. Payment at time of order.

Sounds good to me.

xxtremeteam
09-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't really care what color it is(besides pink). I think the screen name option is good. That way when we have a big get together and its cold out everyone will know who you are. I say we have the BCM logo or whatever on the back just below the hood and the screen name small(but still noticable) on the front.

Mark

I do not think screen names would work well, everything that goes on to these needs a "screen" made from what i understand there are a lot of screen names and each screen is 60.00 from what I understand,but wayne would be the expert here maybe he knows something I dont?

On a side note I do like the screen name idea just unsure if it would work

CobraSnake
09-12-2008, 11:11 AM
I do not think screen names would work well, everything that goes on to these needs a "screen" made from what i understand there are a lot of screen names and each screen is 60.00 from what I understand,but wayne would be the expert here maybe he knows something I dont?

On a side note I do like the screen name idea just unsure if it would work

OOOO I wasn't aware all that had to go into it. Well then we will just play that part by ear. But like Car guy said if it has to be a black hoodie it should have silver lettering and not white.

Mark

GTSLOW
09-12-2008, 11:21 AM
I can only send paypal as I'm not in WI yet.

Yooformula
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah we did this once and SAT on a ton of product. Thanks to Wayne for chasing people down to get them sold, but I think he may still have stuff left over.

Mr Twigbert
09-12-2008, 11:41 AM
I'll take 2..

Gotta have one to wear and one for back up in case I get a bad hard shell taco and mess my self..

xxtremeteam
09-12-2008, 12:52 PM

Is this permission to do this? as long as all orders are pre paid?? not stirring the pot just asking or do we need a vote from yoo and cryptic??? just asking

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 05:40 PM
The screen name is a great idea Josh, it could be of a smaller text set to one side and then the one on the back could be full size right in the center. However (Wayne might be able to chime in on this) the logo can't sit too low on the back because of the hood, just wouldn't look right.....

Wayne, how much more would one with a zipper be opposed to a pullover...???

just fig it out....5.00 for small to xlarge......extra for the zipper so coop can look at your ballz....:goof

screen names can be done as well..would be done in heat trans vinyl....no way do you want to screen them on...the screen charge would kill ya...this would be the best way to appy the names....

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 05:43 PM
yeah we did this once and SAT on a ton of product. Thanks to Wayne for chasing people down to get them sold, but I think he may still have stuff left over.

actully...all i have is a 4x that no one picked up...but lit (chris)wants it...so he owes you yoosof...

Car Guy
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
just fig it out....5.00 for small to xlarge......

screen names can be done as well..would be done in heat trans vinyl....no way do you want to screen them on...the screen charge would kill ya...this would be the best way to appy the names....

I would easily pay $5 for a zipper, what would the pricing be for the shirts themselves and then the screen name (if we want one)...???[/B]

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 06:31 PM
now you guys want shirts too..wecan do that as well........better have cash before ..as yoosof said...we got caught holding the bag last time....still have the list of i'll take one non buyers...

you all fig what you want...i'll put it together..and yoosof can tell ya what they will cost....his site...his price....only fair....

so....how is one going to pay before hand..anyone have that fig'd out yet....and color of said hoodie and color of the print....looks like a lot of peeps what them....38 and counting....we can get them out in a good time period....just need to get the final count of people...and then you sign on the doted line of the said purchase price....like Yoosof said...cash up front....will go over that with Yoosof when he has some free time....but for now...fig out color and print color...poll would be the best way i think...we can have them in your hands at this rate by mid to end of oct....maybe sooner if we get it all fig'd out...

TURTLE
09-12-2008, 06:33 PM
how many colors did it wind up being on the t-shirts, like 2? i'd say a grey and white on a black hoodie or black and white on a grey hoodie.... if it was single color light grey on a black hoodie ftw!

ideas? comments from the peanut gallery?

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I would easily pay $5 for a zipper, what would the pricing be for the shirts themselves and then the screen name (if we want one)...???[/B]

pricing of shirts goes by amount bought...just like the hoodies....and it's 5.00 extra for the zipper side show....not 5.00 for the zipper...

names are depending on how many hoodies are bought...i can work out a deal with the guys in the back....

michelle
09-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Fine, fine I will compromise. Black with pink text.

TURTLE
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
oh, and no matter what happens with the rest of the yahoos here, i want my name on the front :goof

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
how many colors did it wind up being on the t-shirts, like 2? i'd say a grey and white on a black hoodie or black and white on a grey hoodie.... if it was single color light grey on a black hoodie ftw!

ideas? comments from the peanut gallery?

one color josh...we used black...the screen has a fog fade to it when printed...warm grey would look good...i can do a test shot and someone can take a pic of it and post it for all to see....

TURTLE
09-12-2008, 06:37 PM
one color josh...we used black...the screen has a fog fade to it when printed...

that's cool as hell! i'd say light or medium grey on black...

can i pick mine up tomorrow?:goof:thumbsup:headbang:durr:rolleyes:

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2008, 06:40 PM
oh, and no matter what happens with the rest of the yahoos here, i want my name on the front :goof

do you want...

SLOW

TURTLE

NEON TURTLE

1 SIK TURTLE

MR TURTLE

JOSH.......................

TURTLE
09-12-2008, 06:47 PM
1 sik trtl

:durr:devil:D

Reverend Cooper
09-12-2008, 06:59 PM
i'd say leave it carless personally my .02

yeah or at least leave mine off,i dont what the butthurts to cry

lilws6
09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
i'll pay up front and i would like the sn on mine as well as for color i like black hoodies i picked up my t-shirt :thumbsup now i can't find it :goof

lordairgtar
09-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Any chance of getting one that's 6 or 7Xtra fat?

RanJer
09-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Black with Grey text ftw! And I guess if we're doing names on the front, just Jer would work for mine...

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Any chance of getting one that's 6 or 7Xtra fat?

i can get it for ya greg...but it will cost ya $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...sorry..but it would come to us custom made...

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Black with Grey text ftw! And I guess if we're doing names on the front, just Jer would work for mine...

one hoodie for jer with his name on front...........

JUST JER

CPonyGo
09-13-2008, 02:54 PM
weak sauce biotch

RanJer
09-13-2008, 02:55 PM
one hoodie for jer with his name on front...........

JUST JER

eh that'd actually be fine... that's my name on myspace anyway.. lol

"Eh. Just Jer"

Amy wants a hoodie too.. doubting TurboMutantNinjaBug would fit on the front though lol. Maybe have her's say CPonyGo on it so Andy'll pay for it... :thumbsup

CPonyGo
09-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Lololol-

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 03:03 PM
ok...maybe we should get this ball rolling....we have 47 interested in this and some one more then one....some with names...some with out...maybe we should form a group...and ask andy to set up a pay pal for this......any problems with doing it that way....??????????

next...lets nail down the color of the hoodie....color of ink.....start a poll on that....

like i said before...i'll need help with this,...can't do it all.....all and any help would be great....

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 03:27 PM
any help..................

CPonyGo
09-13-2008, 03:46 PM
what do you need??

RanJer
09-13-2008, 06:06 PM
any help..................

I offered to help with any of it the day of the original post... It went unacknowledged...

Would still help in any way..

97z2801ss
09-13-2008, 06:50 PM
how much is a zip up? what do they look like?

GRAMPS SS
09-13-2008, 07:10 PM
ok...maybe we should get this ball rolling....we have 47 interested in this and some one more then one....some with names...some with out...maybe we should form a group...and ask andy to set up a pay pal for this......any problems with doing it that way....??????????

next...lets nail down the color of the hoodie....color of ink.....start a poll on that....

like i said before...i'll need help with this,...can't do it all.....all and any help would be great....

i gave some ideas to help here....^^^^^^^^^^^^

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 06:37 PM
ok...2 polls started and a pm to Yoosof and Andy...what else needs to be done before this poll ends next sunday ??????????????

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 08:41 PM
^^^^^any more ideas that need to be resolved here....or is everything covered by the polls i have done....

Car Guy
09-14-2008, 10:34 PM
I think the screen name issue is the only one left, and if you need help with anything Wayne let me know.....:thumbsup

EDIT: Are the hoodies going to have pockets on the front...???

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I think the screen name issue is the only one left, and if you need help with anything Wayne let me know.....:thumbsup

EDIT: Are the hoodies going to have pockets on the front...???

YES.........they will have the pouch pocket style Justin....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
and what would the screen name issue be....we said it could be added to the hoodie....

always here to answer questions about the subject i KNOW of.......:thumbsup

WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT....

Car Guy
09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding the screen name situation then.....

Will it be an additional option on an individual level, do we need everybody to want it to make it happen, or...???

Please fill me in because I know nothing when it comes to the shirt printing world.....:durr

GRAMPS SS
09-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding the screen name situation then.....

Will it be an additional option on an individual level, do we need everybody to want it to make it happen, or...???

Please fill me in because I know nothing when it comes to the shirt printing world.....:durr

if your would want it on your hoodie..or anyone can have it on their hoodie as an optional purchase...there will be a price for the hoodie...and an added price for the screen name to be added....i'd say on the left chest...about a 3/4" to a inch tall lettering....this will be a separate operation performed at the shop after the logo has been put on....the name will not come off..it is a heat transfer vinyl...the same as done on sport jerseys.....

Car Guy
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Wayne.....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
09-15-2008, 05:55 PM
^^^^anytime justin...

GRAMPS SS
09-16-2008, 06:46 PM
looks like were stuck at the what looks like to be a final number of hoodies interest....should we lock the poll and move on to the next step...??????

michelle
09-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Yes.

RanJer
09-16-2008, 06:52 PM
looks like were stuck at the what looks like to be a final number of hoodies interest....should we lock the poll and move on to the next step...??????

Yes. The colors and logo placement seem to be already decided. Make a sticky (if we could) for what will be ordered. Do we have a price yet?

GRAMPS SS
09-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Yes. The colors and logo placement seem to be already decided. Make a sticky (if we could) for what will be ordered. Do we have a price yet?

i have to meet up with YOOSOF and ANDY yet to give them the price.....and i think ANDY wants to tweak the logo a bit...waiting on hearing from him on that....

RanJer
09-16-2008, 06:58 PM
i have to meet up with YOOSOF and ANDY yet to give them the price.....and i think ANDY wants to tweak the logo a bit...waiting on hearing from him on that....

I think it's fair to lock the polls though. The people have spoken. Unless there is some miraculous comeback for a different color I think we know what's happening. I know I am getting 2, regardless of price really (unless they're like $60+.. fuggers better be gold plated). But there are some that I'm sure would like to see a price before committing.

I also do not have pay pal. Tried to set it up, they never sent the deposits for verification, and blah blah still messing with that. Will it be possible to pay Andy, Yoosef, OR you? Or does payment have to go through them?

GRAMPS SS
09-16-2008, 08:44 PM
I think it's fair to lock the polls though. The people have spoken. Unless there is some miraculous comeback for a different color I think we know what's happening. I know I am getting 2, regardless of price really (unless they're like $60+.. fuggers better be gold plated). But there are some that I'm sure would like to see a price before committing.

I also do not have pay pal. Tried to set it up, they never sent the deposits for verification, and blah blah still messing with that. Will it be possible to pay Andy, Yoosef, OR you? Or does payment have to go through them?

that's why i'm trying to meet up with them both to see if we can use the sites pay pal.and to see other ways of payment for those who don't have pay pal..were not going to go through what we did last time......and then the site pays MJM. for the hoodies ...the final lags are to meet up with them...and then do the ordering...and then delivery.....

Cryptic
09-16-2008, 09:30 PM
that's why i'm trying to meet up with them both to see if we can use the sites pay pal.and to see other ways of payment for those who don't have pay pal..were not going to go through what we did last time......and then the site pays MJM. for the hoodies ...the final lags are to meet up with them...and then do the ordering...and then delivery.....

I can get this setup no problem Wayne.

GRAMPS SS
09-16-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks Andy,....

Cryptic
09-17-2008, 01:26 AM
hey look another Hoodie thread!
posting for a 3rd time....

This is most likely how this is going to go:

Pricing (Including covering Paypal fees of 2.9% + $0.30):
S,M,L,XL = $30.00
XXL = 32.00
XXXL = 33.50

Tentatively the options will be:

Color: Black Hoodie w/ logo on back (reversed logo color, black text with white drop shadow)
Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL, XXXL
Option: Name with 1 inch font in white on Front Left Chest for additional $5.00. There will be a max character limit. Wayne will provide soon.
Option: Zipper Hoodie (7.75 oz 50% 50% blend...pretty thin...not all that warm compared to standard hoodie) - additional $5.00

97z2801ss
09-17-2008, 01:41 AM
thanks andy I want a pull over with my board name on it.

rally_scort
09-17-2008, 01:43 AM
put me down for two Large hoodies with names on em.

Cryptic
09-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Hold off on telling me what you want. I will be making this automated with paypal. So this stays organized and relatively automatic.

rally_scort
09-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Hold off on telling me what you want. I will be making this automated with paypal. So this stays organized and relatively automatic.

any chance i can hand the money over in cash? I dont wanna deal with paypal, and i trust you guys enough with my hard earned paper :thumbsup

srt4eh
09-17-2008, 04:29 AM
I'd definately take a XL....that'd be awesome.....even cooler if I could get it to wear out here

GRAMPS SS
09-17-2008, 06:32 PM
as posted in another thread that we closed...i can get a thick zipper hoodies now,.....as wam as the pull overs.....

forgot....

screen name...5 inches in length max for left chest....letters will be 3/4 of a inch to 1 inch tall......
if your screen name is loooooooog...we may shrink the lettering to get it to fit....or...you can shorten it by abbreviation

GRAMPS SS
09-17-2008, 10:06 PM
one step closer...sent andy pics of the sample hoodie with the logo....he likes....:thumbsup

Car Guy
09-17-2008, 10:16 PM
as posted in another thread that we closed...i can get a thick zipper hoodies now,.....as wam as the pull overs.....

That's awesome, now I have some questions on the zipper hoodies.....

1.) Will it still have front pockets...??? I'm guessing it will have the half/half pockets opposed to the one large one.....

2.) Can we still get a screen name on it...???

3.) How much extra will the zipper hoodie be...??? The pull over style are OK but I love the ones with zippers, and now that it’s of the same quality I’ll most likely go that route.....:drool:

Cryptic
09-17-2008, 10:43 PM
from camera phone, for now....

Car Guy
09-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Looking good, who is the SEXY model...??? :eek: :goof

Cryptic
09-17-2008, 10:50 PM
wayne :drool:

GRAMPS SS
09-17-2008, 10:55 PM
That's awesome, now I have some questions on the zipper hoodies.....

1.) Will it still have front pockets...??? I'm guessing it will have the half/half pockets opposed to the one large one.....

yes...half pockets....on ehalf on each side... :rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup
2.) Can we still get a screen name on it...???

yes you can...the left chest measurements will be the same...just has a zipper down the middle splitting th e2 halfs....

3.) How much extra will the zipper hoodie be...??? The pull over style are OK but I love the ones with zippers, and now that it’s of the same quality I’ll most likely go that route.....:drool:

should be a little more then the 5.00 more ...it costs more....THEN WHAT THE PRICE IS NOW...it's just a different company...J AMERICA,,,9.75 OZ....80% RING SPUN COTTON..20% POLY......RING SPUN IS SOFT...and it goes small to 3XL...this one is not thin by no means....i'll have to get with andy on the price....to be honest with everyone...

GRAMPS SS
09-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Looking good, who is the SEXY model...??? :eek: :goof

blush...

you just like looking at my back side....

Smokey1226
09-18-2008, 12:00 AM
What i would do to be able to run my fingers threw all that blonde hair......lolz :D

ZoomZoom
09-18-2008, 09:39 AM
X3 on Pink Hoodies. Its Mah Fave Color.
Can It Say Bitchcakes On the back LOL

Car Guy
09-18-2008, 10:19 AM
What i would do to be able to run my fingers threw all that blonde hair......lolz :D

Details are NOT necessary Chad.....:puke

GRAMPS SS
09-18-2008, 06:48 PM
yea chad...just order the hoodie....while your at it...get 2,one for TAFFY:thumbsup

RanJer
09-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Whoohoo my paypal finally works!! only 2 months of fvcking around with them... sigh

Ready to order...

GRAMPS SS
09-18-2008, 10:35 PM
^^^^^good save your money in there till the thread is started...and then buy 2...one for the mrs...............................

RanJer
09-18-2008, 10:38 PM
^^^^^good save your money in there till the thread is started...and then buy 2...one for the mrs...............................

That was already the plan.. It'll help her fit in at shows and such :goof

GRAMPS SS
09-18-2008, 10:45 PM
That was already the plan.. It'll help her fit in at shows and such :goof

"JUST JER" she don't need that...she already fits in....:thumbsup

but buy one anyways....the site needs the money for upgrades and repairs and what ever may come up......:thumbsup

RanJer
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM
"JUST JER" she don't need that...she already fits in....:thumbsup

but buy one anyways....the site needs the money for upgrades and repairs and what ever may come up......:thumbsup

oh I'll be getting 2, that's no question. and now that my paypal works i can finally be a "donating member" here..

LIZMO
09-18-2008, 11:19 PM
im too lazy to read the whole thread, but when are they gonna be made? i want two... well one for me and probably one for nick.

GRAMPS SS
09-18-2008, 11:22 PM
thread hasn't been started yet liz

Car Guy
09-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Well lets get this tuna boat a rockin' then.....:headbang

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2008, 11:12 AM
With there catch of hoodies said the little red tug boat...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

GRAMPS SS
09-19-2008, 11:15 PM
bump to keep it on the first page to stay noticed...

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2008, 01:25 PM
bump for one more day...and anyone that once to see it..i will be at the car shows tomorrow with it........

0TransAm0
09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
thier is nothing on the front? just the back?

could we get the same logo on the front only smaller? like where the name would go....

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2008, 03:06 PM
thier is nothing on the front? just the back?

could we get the same logo on the front only smaller? like where the name would go....

sure you could have a second smaller logo of the back,on the left or right chest..but that would involve another screen to be made with different art work as well...with that...someone would have to pay for the screen...and it wold cost a little more for the second logo to be put on.adding to the price of the hoodie..but....yes it could be done...

Waver
09-20-2008, 06:51 PM
wayne, I want one, I dont care what it looks like (and since I cant be at the car show, I guess that works out)

Reverend Cooper
09-20-2008, 06:55 PM
BCM hoodie coming soon to a coop near you

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2008, 11:00 PM
wayne, I want one, I dont care what it looks like (and since I cant be at the car show, I guess that works out)

one pink hoodie..size stick coming up.....j/k ...about the size....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
09-20-2008, 11:01 PM
BCM hoodie coming soon to a coop near you

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf but i already have the first proto type...........:devil

GRAMPS SS
09-21-2008, 03:06 PM
the interest poll ends tonight at 8:56 pm...so any last minute people that will be wanting one...poll up...

CobraSnake
09-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Are we already ordering them??? Can I give cash instead of using paypal???

Josepy
09-21-2008, 04:35 PM
i will take 1

CPonyGo
09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I want one

GRAMPS SS
09-21-2008, 07:17 PM
^^^^^^^^as far as i have been told...there will be a thread for buying early this week.......

GRAMPS SS
09-21-2008, 09:01 PM
24 hrs left for the interest poll..then she gets locked.......looks to be a good turn out of interest from the members...................

GRAMPS SS
09-22-2008, 09:23 PM
well the poll has ended...and it seems that 64 members will be wearing a hoodie if they all sign up to buy.....congrates.....hope to see the buy thread up soon.....:thumbsup

Cryptic
09-23-2008, 12:34 AM
I'll work on those paypal links tomorrow... Had to help my brother with his subaru tonight and I watched primetime tv

GRAMPS SS
09-29-2008, 08:58 PM
oh ANDY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Car Guy
09-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah it's starting to get 'nipply' at night.....:rolf :rolf :rolf

Reverend Cooper
09-29-2008, 09:06 PM
not for me my nipples are nice and warm, thanks bcm

GRAMPS SS
09-29-2008, 09:10 PM
you suck coop............

Silver03SRT
09-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Didnt really read the whole thread but whats the cost going to be.

GRAMPS SS
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM

ANDY has to post that yet...but don't hold me to it...i would say around 30.00 for small to Xlarge

RanJer
09-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Page 7...

ANDY has to post that yet...but don't hold me to it...i would say around 30.00 for small to Xlarge
Considering he posted it 3 times, I think he has posted it...

hey look another Hoodie thread!
posting for a 3rd time....

This is most likely how this is going to go:

Pricing (Including covering Paypal fees of 2.9% + $0.30):
S,M,L,XL = $30.00
XXL = 32.00
XXXL = 33.50

Tentatively the options will be:

Color: Black Hoodie w/ logo on back (reversed logo color, black text with white drop shadow)
Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL, XXXL
Option: Name with 1 inch font in white on Front Left Chest for additional $5.00. There will be a max character limit. Wayne will provide soon.
Option: Zipper Hoodie (7.75 oz 50% 50% blend...pretty thin...not all that warm compared to standard hoodie) - additional $5.00

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
09-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank you Jer

GRAMPS SS
09-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks jer................

Silver03SRT
09-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks man. I would probably pay cash since I am not a fan of paypal.

Cryptic
09-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Just a quick update... I made really good headway on a "shopping cart" for BCM. I just have to program some tweaks so the orders can be submitted with options like custom name for the front of the hoodie

rally_scort
09-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Just a quick update... I made really good headway on a "shopping cart" for BCM. I just have to program some tweaks so the orders can be submitted with options like custom name for the front of the hoodie

sorry if i missed it, but will there be a cash option? I have no problem delivering the money, i just dont want to deal with paypal.

GRAMPS SS
09-30-2008, 06:20 PM
pay pal prob works best....or how are we to collect the cash from the people...we or i at todays gas prices aren't going to drive all over and then someone not show....did that before....any suggestions....?????????????

I say let Andy work his magic and see what happens...then worry about payment....he's doing his best.....he has a lot of other ideas up his sleeve as well for the sites shopping cart...

97z2801ss
09-30-2008, 06:41 PM
I got paid today, who do i give money too, dont have pay pal

GRAMPS SS
09-30-2008, 11:07 PM
we'll have to wait for Andy....^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Car Guy
09-30-2008, 11:11 PM
How about sending a USPS money order to Andy via the mail...??? A money order is paid for with cash so no need to worry about it 'bouncing' like with a personal check, and a stamp is less than $.50.....:)

Z28Envy
09-30-2008, 11:49 PM
Paypal works for me.:thumbsup Hope we can order soon!

GRAMPS SS
10-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Andy is working on it..not much long i would say....dammm it's a little nippy out there tonight...54 and falling.....

stealthy1ss
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I can't wait for these. I need one now!

Reverend Cooper
10-01-2008, 07:54 PM
wow have i been warm the last few cool days

RanJer
10-01-2008, 07:56 PM
wow have i been warm the last few cool days

meh, my "I PISS EXCELLENCE" hoodie has kept me warm so far his fall... :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
10-01-2008, 10:05 PM
how did you know that's whats on his hoodie...you saw it too hey...

FANAT1C
10-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Andy is working on it..not much long i would say....dammm it's a little nippy out there tonight...54 and falling.....

It's dayum cold out. And it's only going to get colder. Hopefully it'll be ready soon?

GRAMPS SS
10-02-2008, 07:07 PM
It's dayum cold out. And it's only going to get colder. Hopefully it'll be ready soon?

where did you come from...i haven't see you in a loooooong time....:goof

FANAT1C
10-03-2008, 08:49 AM
I've never left. :D

Been real busy with the job and family (& a new project). But I'm here, lurking mostly though.

Waver
10-03-2008, 08:54 AM
I've never left. :D

Been real busy with the job and family (& a new project). But I'm here, lurking mostly though.

hiding under a rock is more like it.....the "project"....is that the one I saw you with at the Griffen show?

FANAT1C
10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Nope. Trying something different. See avatar.

I know it's a GM but I still have the old Ford. I'm probably somehow going to be blue for life. :rolleyes:

GRAMPS SS
10-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Nope. Trying something different. See avatar.

I know it's a GM but I still have the old Ford. I'm probably somehow going to be blue for life. :rolleyes:

well dammmm buddy...get in out of the cold and you won't turn blue...then buy a nice warm BCM hoodie to keep the CHILL OFF....hell everyone is doing it...it the new neato thing to do...:thumbsup :goof

Car Guy
10-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Well technically nobody is buying them yet Wayne.....:goof

RanJer
10-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Well technically nobody is buying them yet Wayne.....:goof

QFT -- *still waiting*

07ROUSHSTG3
10-05-2008, 04:17 PM
QFT -- *still waiting*

:)
yeah, what's the scoop?

GRAMPS SS
10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
still waiting on ANDY to post the thread he's working on.....

seen a hoodie at the west allis car show....thing was sweeeeeeeet.....right BOSSLX

RanJer
10-13-2008, 06:37 PM
TTT - It got a bit warmer but I know it isn't going to stay...

CATNHAT
10-13-2008, 09:27 PM
I definitely want one for me. can we get them in kids sizes also?

GRAMPS SS
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
I definitely want one for me. can we get them in kids sizes also?

you know i never though of the kids sizes...:durr...yep..i can get them in kid sizes as well.....:thumbsup

michelle
10-14-2008, 05:47 PM
How come the princess didn't get one yet? Playing favorites..

CobraSnake
10-14-2008, 05:58 PM
How come the princess didn't get one yet? Playing favorites..

they didn't even make a thread seeing who wants one yet?

Korndogg
10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
this thread is the thread to see who wants one...........

they didnt make a thread about ordering yet....

97z2801ss
10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
i bet its comming soon

michelle
10-14-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah but the princess should get one before anyone else - that's how it works. Sheesh, get with the program boys.

Korndogg
10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
maybe the one for the princess is on its way. international shipping takes a little bit sometimes.

CPonyGo
10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
here is mine...

http://www.cponygo.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_IMG_1347.JPG

GRAMPS SS
10-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah but the princess should get one before anyone else - that's how it works. Sheesh, get with the program boys.

were with the progrram...but i don't know of any BOYS here....do you Korn...???

Korndogg
10-14-2008, 08:12 PM
no...I don't believe I do wayne

Scaleracer is like 16...He's probably as close as you can get.

michelle
10-14-2008, 08:37 PM
were with the progrram...but i don't know of any BOYS here....do you Korn...???

Fine, men!

GRAMPS SS
10-14-2008, 08:45 PM
no...I don't believe I do wayne

Scaleracer is like 16...He's probably as close as you can get.

LIL PRO SHOW SS will be 15 nov 14th...that's closer :thumbsup.....

Korndogg
10-14-2008, 08:55 PM
yeah good point. forgot about the lil guy.

GRAMPS SS
10-15-2008, 06:22 PM
might have to break down and buy him one now....

michelle
10-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Ehhem the princess is waiting. And it's getting cold. ):

Car Guy
10-15-2008, 09:42 PM
http://cache.lifehacker.com/assets/resources/2007/07/Home-Alone.png

pOrk
10-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm blind

I want one, size L or XL but it must be BLACk

GRAMPS SS
10-15-2008, 11:11 PM
thought you liked grey PORK.....

GRAMPS SS
10-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Ehhem the princess is waiting. And it's getting cold. ):

HOW COLD...we need pics to verify this....close ups if you don't mind...:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
10-16-2008, 10:21 PM
hey I need one of these for seans sponsorship program, plus a check...it will get the name out there...and one less thing I'll have to buy.....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup

RanJer
10-16-2008, 11:46 PM
hey I need one of these for seans sponsorship program, plus a check...it will get the name out there...and one less thing I'll have to buy.....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup

I got ya covered, I'll just date the check 2-31-09 :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
the boys are getting busy at work....need the thread soooooooon, so i can fit them in....

lilws6
10-17-2008, 09:33 AM
HOW COLD...we need pics to verify this....close ups if you don't mind...:thumbsup

AHAHAHA dirty old man... but seriously close ups would be great:goof

GRAMPS SS
10-17-2008, 09:39 AM
^^^^^^^^hell ya...you know what we a want to see...but will she post them....????

NOT !!!!!!! :goof

lilws6
10-17-2008, 09:44 AM
eh i'm so used to rejection i don't care any more lol so when the hoodies expected i need a new riding hoody on the bike specially if its warm :)

RanJer
10-17-2008, 04:12 PM
eh i'm so used to rejection i don't care any more lol so when the hoodies expected i need a new riding hoody on the bike specially if its warm :)

So far (aside from the few privileged) we've all been hoodie rejected... :crying

GRAMPS SS
10-17-2008, 07:01 PM
So far (aside from the few privileged) we've all been hoodie rejected... :crying

come on Jer...no one is privileged..........ONE IS A PROTOTYPE..that is in my truck....the other was bought so he could have it to show his boss....

everyone will get there shot as soon as andy gets done what he has to get done...:thumbsup

michelle
10-17-2008, 08:06 PM
^^^^^^^^hell ya...you know what we a want to see...but will she post them....????

NOT !!!!!!! :goof

Well I expected Adam to dump me after he found out I brought another animal home (even better, another ferret). But he didn't, so no pictures will be posted or sent. (:

lilws6
10-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Dam so close too i'll give you my dog if it means pictures :goof

GRAMPS SS
10-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Hell...i'll take the pics....(pink hoodie in it for ya...)

RanJer
10-18-2008, 11:52 AM
come on Jer...no one is privileged..........ONE IS A PROTOTYPE..that is in my truck....the other was bought so he could have it to show his boss....

everyone will get there shot as soon as andy gets done what he has to get done...:thumbsup

I guess privileged is the wrong word, I'm sure he spent a good amount of time on his hands and knees to earn it. I want a hoodie, but not quite that bad... :goof

Even still, I'd love to be able to BUY one to show to people. But like I said, I'm willing to go to those lengths.. or shorts...

GRAMPS SS
10-18-2008, 10:40 PM
jer...if it was in my power...everyone would have theirs....but we have to wait for andy...hell sean or i don't have one yet....so were waiting as well.....and don't you think it would be easy for me to just have one made...but it wouldn't be right for me to just go ahead and make one up...i'm waiting for Andy as well as everyone else on this....

lordairgtar
10-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Well I expected Adam to dump me after he found out I brought another animal home (even better, another ferret). But he didn't, so no pictures will be posted or sent. (:
How about a pic of the ferret. I like ferrets.

lilws6
10-19-2008, 10:42 PM
ferrets and boobs.......

GRAMPS SS
10-19-2008, 11:45 PM
^^^^^^^NO this is about...WE WANT HOODIES before xmas....:thumbsup