PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a job...anybody know anything??

loud91rs
09-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for a new job. I am a machinist and want to stay in the machining industry. (Turning centers) There is a dollar amount that I NEED, but feel that it's less than what I am truly worth so pm me if you have any info on that. I can operate, setup, and program by hand. 2 years experience in a small shop where you are jack of all trades. Our machines are mostly miyanos with sub spindles, c axis, live tooling, and fanuc controllers. I know my experience time is low but I can prove myself. We recently hired 3 guys who have over 5 years experience, and I run circles around every single one of them with knowledge of troubleshooting and everything else. Please let me know if you know of anything. I need out of the company I am at(management problems) Prefer menomonee falls, sussex, lannon, hubertus, richfield, slinger, jackson, pewaukee, etc area. Thanks!

CPonyGo
09-11-2008, 06:17 PM
somebody had info-Nismo did in classifieds at a body shop-- opps- sorry did not read what you were looking for...

loud91rs
09-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm looking to stay in the machining industry since that's what I do best. Body work is ok but it's not something I wanna do everyday. I don't have to leave my job, but I want to better myself so I'm trying to find something else. Thanks though!

dr doom
09-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Take a look at Ladish Co. We might have something for ya.

97z2801ss
09-12-2008, 02:34 AM
a guy i work with at hd used to work at ladish he said it was a pretty good place!

Waver
09-12-2008, 07:36 AM
you couold talk to stanman.....I think he does somthing in the machining industry

SmokinRAM114
09-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Hey guys. I'm looking for a new job. I am a machinist and want to stay in the machining industry. (Turning centers) There is a dollar amount that I NEED, but feel that it's less than what I am truly worth so pm me if you have any info on that. I can operate, setup, and program by hand. 2 years experience in a small shop where you are jack of all trades. Our machines are mostly miyanos with sub spindles, c axis, live tooling, and fanuc controllers. I know my experience time is low but I can prove myself. We recently hired 3 guys who have over 5 years experience, and I run circles around every single one of them with knowledge of troubleshooting and everything else. Please let me know if you know of anything. I need out of the company I am at(management problems) Prefer menomonee falls, sussex, lannon, hubertus, richfield, slinger, jackson, pewaukee, etc area. Thanks!

I duno if they are looking but check into Percision Gears on hwy JJ and 94. a family friend owns it and my brother works there. worth a try.

dr doom
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
if there's nothing available at Ladish here is a list of our subcontract machine facilities we work with:
Willer Machine-Jackson
Trace-A-Matic - Brookfield
Denco- New Berlin
Systems Engineering- St. Francis
Hope that helps ya out.

Andy6789
09-12-2008, 11:56 PM
MetalTek in waukesha they pay good and they have a ton of overtime avaible right now.