PDA

View Full Version : my 9-11 thread

That_Guy
09-10-2008, 09:31 PM
i know its the 10th... but i feel you should not just remember these people who died only one day a year.. i hope to god that what happened to are people on are land never gets forgotten. i talked to a ww2 vet for a paper in high school he told me about the day that he heard about pearl harbor. the day that all those young men who died for there country. he told me he still gets chills.. he still gets mad... but he knew its the risk you take when you are a military man. but to go out of your way to kill innocent people is just disgusting. these people did not sign up to to go to work knowing that they where putting there lifes in harms way. the went to work to collect a check to feed there familys. to live a " normal life" and they got sucked into some psychopaths sick dream. to be honest with you.. ill be 70 years old some day.. ill still get chills.. ill still get mad.. and i will never forget what those low life bastards did to mothers fathers,grandfathers,grandmothers, brothers and sisters ... Americans... ill share what these people did to my kids, my grand kids... i wont let these's peoples lives be in vane or be forgotten. it pisses me off that the news goes out of there way to hide what happen.. for what.. because they are afraid that the public's feelings will be sturded up.. **** that noise... dont candy coat it... PEOPLE DIED... BECAUSE SOME MAN HATES AMERICA AND ITS IDEALS... tomorrow... fly your flags.. talk about what happened... tell your children what happened.. shoot a gun.. use your freedom of speech...practice your religion.. be a god dam American

:headbang

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/indefinateground/633492650302078254-america.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/luke_sw2/September%2011/9-11cross.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/cutebunnywithfangs/911neverforget.jpg

forest
09-10-2008, 09:38 PM
bump!!!!!!!

That_Guy
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
bump!!!!!!!

thank you

Prince Valiant
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
I'll admit...I still get choked up when I watch TV shows that recount that day, and the hours as it unfolded.

I recall that Concordia, where I was teaching that day, didn't cancel classes...so having to teach a class while knowing what was happening was difficult. More than a few students broke out crying in class. It was around the second tower collapse...I didn't continue, as no one really had the heart too pay attention...everyones mind was elsewhere. After about 15 minutes, I told the kids to go wherever they felt they needed to be at that time.

I went drag racing at the grove that night though...it was surreal seeing a EXTRA edition of the JS hit the newstands that afternoon. How many times in a lifetime will you see that?

70 cutlass 442
09-10-2008, 10:05 PM
un real that that was 7 years ago already. I think i can remember that whole day like it was last week.

Slow Joe
09-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I remember, I was in class at MFHS, and some teachers wouldn't even let us watch tv... They tried to carry on with class like normal...

Reverend Cooper
09-10-2008, 10:10 PM
time stopped at my work,we all went into the waiting area to see what was going on.

That_Guy
09-10-2008, 10:12 PM
un real that that was 7 years ago already. I think i can remember that whole day like it was last week.

i remember it like it was yesterday.. i was in my 2nd hr studyhall we watched it all unfold right there... my mom called me and told me she was going to pick my brothers and i up from school. the principal gave my mom a hard time that she was pulling us from school that day.. because " nothing is going to happen to us" but im glad she did.. i would rather be with family when shit like that is going down then a bunch of random people. we went to church that night and lit some candles for the people who passes and prayed. the week after was so surreal..

That_Guy
09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I remember, I was in class at MFHS, and some teachers wouldn't even let us watch tv... They tried to carry on with class like normal...

yeah are study hall person tried to shut off the tv but when you have a mob of people telling you to leave the ******* tv alone you just sit back into your seat. the vice principal walked in and told us that we had to turn the tv off. i remember a 280 lb 6'4 lineman stood up and told her off.. she walked out of the room.

Rocket Power
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I remember taking the bike to work and not hearing anything about it till I got there. Then we turned in the radios for some news. Couldn't get onto to any news websites since everyone in the country was trying at the same time. At lunch we went to the house of a coworker and watched the coverage. It was hard to concentrate on work that day but I still remember what car I was putting the data system in and all the talk from my coworkers. I can't believe it's been 7 years already

http://home.wi.rr.com/oldsmobile/images/usflag.gif

0TransAm0
09-10-2008, 10:22 PM

i do remember that day like yesterday...

kinda scary. its like talking to your grandpa about the wars...
not really something i will enjoy telling my kids and grandkids....

Slow Joe
09-10-2008, 10:25 PM
yeah are study hall person tried to shut off the tv but when you have a mob of people telling you to leave the ******* tv alone you just sit back into your seat. the vice principal walked in and told us that we had to turn the tv off. i remember a 280 lb 6'4 lineman stood up and told her off.. she walked out of the room.

Yeah, I was sitting in 2nd hour Physics when it happened... Our physics teacher turned the tv on then said "holy ****" then excused himself leaving the tv on... :rolf

Yooformula
09-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I remember getting calls from family because my 2 cousins went to work in the tower that day and my childhood friend was late because they wouldnt pay him OT. I also remember hearing that a friend of mine died that day in the tower when it fell.

Reverend Cooper
09-10-2008, 11:09 PM
this has to be your best most epic thread evar!!! all the other ones have sucked ass.
but i will give you your props on this one

lordairgtar
09-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear that, Yoo. I remember the boss coming out of his office saying that the twin towers just got blown up by crashing airplanes into them, then he told us to get back to work.

70 cutlass 442
09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
i do remember that day like yesterday...

kinda scary. its like talking to your grandpa about the wars...
not really something i will enjoy telling my kids and grandkids....

I will say that i am glad i was old enough to realize what was going on when it was on the news as it was happening, I remeber I was sitting in the counsolers office dropping a class and he had it on the radio (only the first plane hit at this point) which is when we herd the announcer break in and say that a second plane hit, That was probably the most chilling/ brain numbing feeling ive ever had......

Reverend Cooper
09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
it deffinitely makes you fear for your safety as well as your families and friends,makes you wonder about ww3 and nukes and shit

pOrk
09-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Rip

^bump^

Voodoo Chick
09-11-2008, 02:03 AM
I remember thinking over and over "this CAN'T be real......this CAN'T be real...." It was so surreal, and so horrible. I'll never forget the feeling of fear, grief, and anger. I'll never forget any of it, actually.

Al
09-11-2008, 02:13 AM
I was in the drive thru at the McDondalds in Grafton after I got out of working 3rd shift. I remember telling the cashier that a plane crashed into the Twin Towers. I thought it was a small plane at that point.

(I was also due in court for a very bad speeding ticket that day)

Silver86
09-11-2008, 05:46 AM
i had just woken up about the time the first plane hit... my mother had it on the tv... so i sat and watched it with her in disbelief... the 2nd plane hit as i was about to walk out the door for work...

work was dead that day, and they had the news reports playing over the intercom...

michelle
09-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Wow, I can't believe it's been 7 years already.

That_Guy
09-11-2008, 07:39 AM
I remember thinking over and over "this CAN'T be real......this CAN'T be real...." It was so surreal, and so horrible. I'll never forget the feeling of fear, grief, and anger. I'll never forget any of it, actually.

qft

07ROUSHSTG3
09-11-2008, 07:45 AM
i still get choked up thinking about it and watching television shows about that day. almost 3000 lives, fathers, mothers, children, friends, loved ones, that should never be forgotten! GOD BLESS ALL THOSE THAT DIDN"T HAVE A CHOICE IN THEIR SACRIFICE, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

and may GOD sh!t on the faces of the muslim pukes that not only created this day in our history, but also on the pieces of garbage that wish to give us another one.

VroomPshhTsi
09-11-2008, 08:18 AM
I was in high school, I didn't know what to believe at first b/c all the first reports were of a bomb... but in my last class we watched the coverage on the news and when you see the planes hit the building, it's just unreal

nismodave
09-11-2008, 09:09 AM
We all need to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OQWz7xlINA

Rest In Peace, all the victims of Terrorist attacks on 9/11.

CobraSnake
09-11-2008, 09:59 AM
wow 7 years wow. I remember I was home sick from school that day. I wasn't feeling good so I was up early(to call in and because I wasn't feeling good). I was sitting in the living room when the breaking news was shown. I didn't believe it at first but, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE would joke around or fake that so I figured it had to be real. I feel for all the families and wish them the best in life. It is certainly something that I'll never forget.

Mark

That_Guy
09-11-2008, 01:09 PM
We all need to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OQWz7xlINA

Rest In Peace, all the victims of Terrorist attacks on 9/11.

it sucks to watch but it needs to be ..

Silver350
09-11-2008, 01:56 PM
it was surreal seeing a EXTRA edition of the JS hit the newstands that afternoon. How many times in a lifetime will you see that?

I still have that paper. In bold letterings the title read "TERROR"

I remember listening to everything unfold on the radio, Untill I found out that the network guys were able to watch it on the pc.

0TransAm0
09-11-2008, 02:14 PM
I still have that paper. In bold letterings the title read "TERROR"

I remember listening to everything unfold on the radio, Untill I found out that the network guys were able to watch it on the pc.

ive got the paper also.. don't know why i kept it. maybe when i have kids i can give it to them when they are in history class or something and need to do a paper or presentation....

Lil' Five Seven
09-11-2008, 04:45 PM
i was in 5th grade. i was home sick that day and i remember being mad that i couldn't watch any cartoons on tv so i went upstairs by my dad to see what was going on. he was on the phone with one of his friends talking about it. so then i knew.

07ROUSHSTG3
09-11-2008, 05:00 PM
i was asleep and got a call from my mom. she was crying and being pretty crazy. when i asked what was going on, she just kept saying "we got attacked, we got attacked! i turned on the tv and could not beleive what i was seeing, still can't. i went to work that day and it was wierd working when you knew what was going on. we observed a moment of silence, which was very nice.

when i got home i stayed up ALL night watching the news in disbelief. I would like to go to ground zero, but I don;t know if i could do it. my sister in law went and she doesn;t get worked up about this stuff. she said the second that she walked into the church that sits next to ground zero she broke down. the pictures, the stories, the everything. someday i will take my daughter and make sure that she learns what happened there, and that she never forgets.

Breecher_7
09-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Rest In Peace Fallen Heroes!

I remember this day all to well. How quickly your day to day life can change!!!

That_Guy
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
i talked shit about the government, i shot a gun, and i prayed to day... i did a few things that these Muslim extremest hate about us...i exorcised my freedoms.. the same freedoms are men and women die for the same freedoms those bastard muslim extremest killed innocent people over.

CPonyGo
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
It always amazes me...I was there in the 90s when the blew up the sub structure...it was a all boarded up but my late wife Dawn and did go to the observation deck and I have nice pic of Dawn with the antenna in th eback drop of the other building....and to watch it crumple was just hearat wrenchin because of the waste of life and the awesome size of those building coming down. RIP all

T-Bag
09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
www.muslimmassacre.com

Download it, play it, laugh, never forget

*I am in no way racist or wish death upon muslims, its just a funny/fun ass game

Reverend Cooper
09-11-2008, 09:07 PM
can you imagine making the jump outta one of those windows,how utterly helpless and hurt must you be to do so?

Rocket Power
09-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I also remember the lines at the gas stations that night out in Muk town where I lived at the time.Everyone was filling up their vehicles. One station I went to was out of 87.

05caddyext
09-11-2008, 09:13 PM
can you imagine making the jump outta one of those windows,how utterly helpless and hurt must you be to do so?

I will always remember this quote from a NY firefighter from that morning. "What kind of a hell is it up there that your better option is to jump..."

Never forget.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I was on my way back to Napa in Grafton from a parts delivery and hearing about it during Bob and Brian. Until I got back, i thought they were joking a little, but there was the eeriest dead silance when i walked back into the store.

flyin_blue_egg
09-11-2008, 10:31 PM
i was asleep and got a call from my mom. she was crying and being pretty crazy. when i asked what was going on, she just kept saying "we got attacked, we got attacked! i turned on the tv and could not beleive what i was seeing, still can't. i went to work that day and it was wierd working when you knew what was going on. we observed a moment of silence, which was very nice.

when i got home i stayed up ALL night watching the news in disbelief. I would like to go to ground zero, but I don;t know if i could do it. my sister in law went and she doesn;t get worked up about this stuff. she said the second that she walked into the church that sits next to ground zero she broke down. the pictures, the stories, the everything. someday i will take my daughter and make sure that she learns what happened there, and that she never forgets.

ground zero isn't much of anything any more....i went there in february 2005 and all it was was a HUGE hole in the ground. none of the scrap or anything was left. If you didn't know what had happened you would have thought they were building some big tower.

plus haven't they started building the monument already???