PDA

View Full Version : I need to rant....

That_Guy
09-09-2008, 04:17 PM
UGH,.... i have no ******* clue where to start...

"bling bling i know!"

so im in class at wctc and this kid starts talking about the f&f 4 trailer and how sweet it is...

i say joking around " i can tell by the first 3 and this trailers that its going to be nowhere near accurate to real life cars.."

he then says " how so?"

i reply.." well from the trailer alone they completely ****ed up by dubing a v8 engine exhaust note over a v6 turbo exhaust.."

he then say's " there there isnt an exhaust difference.."

at this point in time i dam near shit a ******* house on him... i laugh in his face and pull up u tube to show how different they are..
video's i showed him..

video of gn. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCvl9AtDqM&feature=related)

video of small block (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOR1FeNBjf8&feature=related)

"clearly 2 different exhaust notes"

he tells me that that you cant hear the difference at cruising speed ect... covers his tracks ... i tell him even at cruising speed you can hear it .. i then decided to drop the topic... he then ask me whats your problem with the first one...

i say.." the part where they race in the beginning and shift though the gears 12-20 times.. they aren't driving a bike."

he then says i swear to god.. he says this... " you must not own a manual car or have ever raced before... you have to down shift when you race..." :rolf

i stand up from my seat and laugh.. and "ask the kid next to me if there is a special ed class near because i think they lost a student... "

he actually tries to justify them shifting like 10 times... o leave the room before he can finish talking because if i had to stay in the room id probably choke him for wasting my time. class ends i walk out to my car.. drive up to the stop light with the 2 turn lanes to get on 16 heading west and i see he is in his ranger a car back.. light turns green i take off like normal thinking he will let me in.." no he speeds up and blocks me from merging" i down shift out of 3rd to 2nd pass the jeep next to em to get in... this kidd is on his way to an ass beating... i swear... when your wrong your wrong dont trying to make wrong right.. then act like an ass clown because somebody called you out on it... if you see a guy in his 20's on the news for beating a kid to death with a text book its most likely me... :rolf

/rant

dr doom
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Actually, I doubt they destroyed a Grand National. It's probably a black Regal V8 car.

That_Guy
09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Actually, I doubt they destroyed a Grand National. It's probably a black Regal V8 car.

even at that then the movie placed a gn plate on the front.. yah know...

SmokinRAM114
09-09-2008, 04:33 PM
LOL and my truck is a v8 :durr

84hurst
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
You might as well get used to it. Stupid people are everywhere. Good luck ever trying to convince him. I've dealt with the like before. Like the guy who's friend owned a 7 second gto that had an exhaust. I literally bet him $500 to prove it. I never heard from him again. :chair:

That_Guy
09-09-2008, 04:40 PM
LOL and my truck is a v8 :durr

.... stfu... :rolf

you and your direct port diesel v8....

That_Guy
09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
You might as well get used to it. Stupid people are everywhere. Good luck ever trying to convince him. I've dealt with the like before. Like the guy who's friend owned a 7 second gto that had an exhaust. I literally bet him $500 to prove it. I never heard from him again. :chair:

im not so much bothered about him being an idiot about cars... im pissed he was bold enough to attempt to block me from merging over in traffic.. witch is actually a rather dangerous thing to do.

SmokinRAM114
09-09-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL direct port inline 6 beotch!!

ask Clinton (70challeger) about the race gas story from a party this winter...... omfg!! same sorta deal as this seriously i thaught there was going to be a fist fight..