PDA

View Full Version : Need any SS parts?

Burgandy85SS
12-14-2003, 09:55 PM
I found an 87 SS thats being parted out. The car has alot gone already such as Motor/Trans, nose,T-tops but there is still stuff there if you need something small.
It is located at Besson Auto Body on National Ave if anyone interested talk to Kevin the car will be there for a short time .
I chopped a pannel of the right 1/4 and took the steering wheel for a spare so those items are also gone.
It has a laydown spoiler on it but its susposidly spoken for:(

PB86MCSS
12-14-2003, 11:27 PM
How are the prices? Also what color interior/body? Body in good shape or rusted?

I remember some guy calling me from a body shop off of National last year about some Monte parts I had, t-top related...wonder if its the same one :o.

Burgandy85SS
12-15-2003, 01:05 AM
The price he charged me for my stuff was good IMO.
the car was Burgandy with Burgandy inside and T-tops He bought this car just for the motor and trans to put in his sons
83 SS (which is now some sort of blue) The floors are rotted and doors have rust but not terrible if you needed them for a daily beater, the trunk lock is smashed out.

PB86MCSS
12-15-2003, 02:14 AM
Damn burgandy interiors ;). So where off National is it? If someone is interested should they call up or just show up? I might be interested in an item or two.

Burgandy85SS
12-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Alright I should have been more specific in my first post so here the info Besson is located at 9400 W National Ave your best bet would be to stop in durring working hours or on Saturday after 10 (thats when I stopped in) and ask for Kevin.

PB86MCSS
12-18-2003, 04:19 PM
I went by today and checked it out. Saw the big hunk of metal you took out :eek: ;) . I was hoping the gauge cluster was still there if I could get it for a good price....but most good stuff is gone. Passenger door isnt bad at all really from what I saw....just a little surface rusting on the edge....Im sure people in the area could use them.

Burgandy85SS
12-18-2003, 07:35 PM
Ah I sort of hacked it off the 1/4 I only need a small piece (2-3 inches long) but figured I would be safe and take enough.
Sorry to hear there wasnt anything there you needed.