PDA

View Full Version : Well allow me to retort

Cryptic
09-07-2008, 11:02 PM
http://film.five.tv/images/site_images/blog1.jpg

First off, I spent all weekend working on my car. I had no clue what was going on here till now. If I had it my way, I'd have more people here dedicated to hobby and less dedicated to filling my board with useless banter.

My opinion on the AK mags.
-Wouldn't be a very versatile raffle prize. How many people actually have an AK rifle on the board. I'm a gun owner, but I don't have an AK. But hey, if I could trade it in on a Bennelli R1 30-06 clip that would be great :) Is it the kind of raffle prize we want to give out for Children's? Honestly I don't think Children's Hospital cares too much. They need money and it's completely legal how the money was obtained. My brother Mike almost died at the age of 19 from aplastic anemia. The great people at Children's saved his life and he lives a completely normal life for the last 8 years. For that I am very grateful. So let's not loose site of what is truly important here.

My opinion on the burnouts pics.
-No one has ever expressed to me that it "Doesn't look good for BCM". Skeeter's show is infamous for it's burnout showdown. Why is it such a problem for BCM? No one from BCM asked anyone to do a burnout. I was there with the camera, Goat Roper was handling the "Show approved model & car photo's". I decided to make myself useful and snap something else, the burnouts down the street. Maybe provide a couple of cool snapshots to those burning $100's in tires. Fireworks are illegal and yet people blow them off every 4th of July. What certain "crowd of people" disprove of this? I spent a couple hours working on those animated gifs, boy if I would of known poeple were going to b!tch and complain about them I wouldn't of wasted my time.

Donating Members
Donating does not provide you immunity. Stanman, I did clean up that post as requested. Use the tools provided, "Report Post". I'd also like to stress that I can't read everything on this site anymore. There is just too much traffic. Also I can't be aware of all the insider jokes. To someone from the outside looking in, it doesn't make any sense at all.

The Dyno Thread.
-I moved it. Beeyond was very generous for the BCM Show. I look at them as a potential Sponsor as well. Slinging mud at them was uncalled for. You're messing with someone's livelihood. You're lucky I didn't ban you for it.

I've wasted enough time on this. I want to make my RX7 progress thread now. Also I have a power washer if any of you whiners would like to get the sand out your vagina.

lordairgtar
09-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Rut Ro!!

RanJer
09-07-2008, 11:08 PM
*apologizes for the banter* There is a reason it stayed where it was. I understand there is a lot of traffic and you need assistance with the moderation of the forum. I also understand that RULES have been in place for a long while. Yet NOW certain mods are enforcing them with no relent when previously things may have been let go. And the excuse is the RULES have been there... It's just a step that needs to be taken. It's going to go through some BS but the site will be better in the end. IMO

Korndogg
09-07-2008, 11:12 PM
mmmmmmm tort

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 11:14 PM
SOOOO no ones gonna challenge Andy,and state their opinion huh?
sums it up well

Prince Valiant
09-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Also I have a power washer if any of you whiners would like to get the sand out your vagina. Could I borrow said powerwasher to clean my driveway and engine bay?

joking!

Poncho
mmmmmmm tort

maybe you should respect the administrator of BCM, Mark. :thumbsup

Cryptic
The tighter moderation is due to a couple things.

-Increased traffic (80 GB of pure VB traffic, no video, for the month of August. That's 7,649,198 hits)
-Increased amount of complaints / reported posts / threats / harassment.
-Sponsorship
-Increased amount of help. As far as I know, most things were ran by Yoosof and/or I before any action was taken. If it wasn't, it was discussed afterward on the procedure to handle a situation going forward.

mmmm tort :drool:

Korndogg
09-07-2008, 11:16 PM
maybe you should respect the administrator of BCM, Mark. :thumbsup

sorry for enjoying tort. it just popped out in the title.

RanJer
09-07-2008, 11:17 PM
SOOOO no ones gonna challenge Andy,and state their opinion huh?
sums it up well

I've never challenged Andy, nor will I. Andy OWNS this forum. Andy knows my opinion. I've spoken to him before. As well as I'm sure he can still see any deleted thread. If it was feasible I'd love for Andy to control this site 100% but that's obviously not an option considering the size to which it is becoming. I don't understand at all why this is in a public forum....

Poncho
09-07-2008, 11:19 PM
agreed Jeremy, especially when A HUGE percentage of the crap is spewed by members that have been here for a long time.

Cryptic
09-07-2008, 11:21 PM
If it was feasible I'd love for Andy to control this site 100% but that's obviously not an option considering the size to which it is becoming.

Yeah not possible. It would be a free for all, and everything would probably goto hell.

Ryan and Dave we're awarded mod status because of their past/present efforts here. They put in the time so to speak and I approve of the way they handle situations, even if it makes a few people butthurt from time to time. There is no pleasing everyone, but we'll try.

PureSound15
09-07-2008, 11:25 PM
^^^ Thank you.

And think of it this way - you didn't like all of your teachers growing up. Some let you bend the rules, some looked the other way and some created new rules just to piss you off - just like BCM moderators :)

I kid, I kid.

nismodave
09-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks Andy.

RanJer
09-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Yeah not possible. It would be a free for all, and everything would probably goto hell.

Ryan and Dave we're awarded mod status because of their past/present efforts here. They put in the time so to speak and I approve of the way they handle situations, even if it makes a few people butthurt from time to time. There is no pleasing everyone, but we'll try.

Understandable. As stated, I know you can't even begin to deal with all of this day to day on your own. I certainly wouldn't want to.

I know why Ryan and Dave were "awarded" their status but it has gone 2 different ways from what I've noticed. I really don't want to go any further with that. I thought I had a decent "friendly" relationship with most everyone on the board, but now it's resorted to name calling on alternative forms of communication. Completely unrelated to the forum, which is why I'm simply leaving it at that.

Poncho
09-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I personally feel bad for andy though, when he's even getting bugged @ would about BCM stuff, and top of it, members complaining about his own chosen moderators.

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 11:33 PM
here is a very simplified version of this.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE ADMIN'S OR MOD'S OR THE SITE LEAVE.
what is so hard about that. this site is gonna be what the owners want,whining,pissing and moaning is not going to change it. act like a douche and youll be treated that way im sure.
I just find it so unbelievably funny that people can complain so much about something but just cant seen to stay away and just have to come back. it never cease's to amaze me

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Anyone who doesn't have an AK should buy one, they are some of the neatest firearms ever designed. To bad ole Kalishnikov wasn't born in a free society, the guy would be a millionaire. Instead he's poor people in Mother Russia. Funny and sad, the guy who designed the most common firearm in the world is dirt poor people. And it's not like the AK47 was the only firearm he ever invented, he has many more. He's like the commie version of John Moses Browning. Anyway, to anyone that DOESN'T have an AK, I suggest you go buy one and have some fun. Hell, I have 2 in my collection they are so fun:thumbsup

That being said, Andy is correct, there shouldn't be any stink about the mags that I offered to donate. Would they have brought in any money?? No clue, I would think so, I know there are people on this board who have AK's. Hell, even if it was ONE extra dollar, would it not have been worth it??? There would have been NO EFFORT from ANYONE associated with the show to collect them!!! Jer offered to come and get them and bring them to the show, I could have given them to Michelle, I could have met Josepy as he lives 5 minutes from me. I have lots of firearms stuff I could have donated, but I thought that was the MOST COMMON thing I had. I could have done Glock or AR mags to I guess. I thought about ammo, but then the whole under 18 thing comes into play, and I knew no one would want to deal with that. I was trying to do something nice, for a great cause (Childrens Hospital), that's it, that's all. We all know why my offer wasn't accepted, so whomever even brought that up (I didn't read the post, I am guessing from what Andy posted that someone bitched about their legality or something other than the real reason) needs to get a grip on reality.

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:05 AM
bob your unbelieveable,I won't even bother with this. You just made yourself look like a tool.

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:06 AM
here is a very simplified version of this.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE ADMIN'S OR MOD'S OR THE SITE LEAVE.
what is so hard about that. this site is gonna be what the owners want,whining,pissing and moaning is not going to change it. act like a douche and youll be treated that way im sure.
I just find it so unbelievably funny that people can complain so much about something but just cant seen to stay away and just have to come back. it never cease's to amaze me

Anyone who doesn't have an AK should buy one, they are some of the neatest firearms ever designed. To bad ole Kalishnikov wasn't born in a free society, the guy would be a millionaire. Instead he's poor people in Mother Russia. Funny and sad, the guy who designed the most common firearm in the world is dirt poor people. And it's not like the AK47 was the only firearm he ever invented, he has many more. He's like the commie version of John Moses Browning. Anyway, to anyone that DOESN'T have an AK, I suggest you go buy one and have some fun. Hell, I have 2 in my collection they are so fun:thumbsup

That being said, Andy is correct, there shouldn't be any stink about the mags that I offered to donate. Would they have brought in any money?? No clue, I would think so, I know there are people on this board who have AK's. Hell, even if it was ONE extra dollar, would it not have been worth it??? There would have been NO EFFORT from ANYONE associated with the show to collect them!!! Jer offered to come and get them and bring them to the show, I could have given them to Michelle, I could have met Josepy as he lives 5 minutes from me. I have lots of firearms stuff I could have donated, but I thought that was the MOST COMMON thing I had. I could have done Glock or AR mags to I guess. I thought about ammo, but then the whole under 18 thing comes into play, and I knew no one would want to deal with that. I was trying to do something nice, for a great cause (Childrens Hospital), that's it, that's all. We all know why my offer wasn't accepted, so whomever even brought that up (I didn't read the post, I am guessing from what Andy posted that someone bitched about their legality or something other than the real reason) needs to get a grip on reality.

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Honestly Bob... why even post in this thread....

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Honestly Bob... why even post in this thread....

Because someone apperantly questioned the legality of my attempted donation, and there's nothing illegal in my whole collection, much less a high cap AK mag:rolf That's all I was speaking to.

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Because someone apperantly questioned the legality of my attempted donation, and there's nothing illegal in my whole collection, much less a high cap AK mag:rolf That's all I was speaking to.

did you read it or are you guessing? I dont recall anything being said about legality at all. Jer maybe you can refresh my memory if that was said.

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:18 AM
I was guessing from the comment that Andy made, about how the money was obtained legally. I took this as there was a comment made about the legality of the AK mags:confused I even stated in my original post that I was guessing.

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:19 AM
did you read it or are you guessing? I dont recall anything being said about legality at all. Jer maybe you can refresh my memory if that was said.

Sadly I'm gonna have to agree with Coop. We haven't said a word about LEGALITY. Maybe situational correctness, but never whether it was legal...

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 12:19 AM
The Dyno Thread.
-I moved it. Beeyond was very generous for the BCM Show. I look at them as a potential Sponsor as well. Slinging mud at them was uncalled for. You're messing with someone's livelihood. You're lucky I didn't ban you for it.

I've wasted enough time on this. I want to make my RX7 progress thread now. Also I have a power washer if any of you whiners would like to get the sand out your vagina.

So I'm lucky for not being banned for posting a joke? Don't tell me to wash the sand out of my vagina I wasn't the one who got butt hurt about the thread? :confused Sorry I had no idea they donated to the show. But I'm pretty sure Bee or one of his little menaces have posted crap before too. Threaten to ban me, comon. A member on here once told me he wished I came home in a wooden box. Oh and guess what that persons still here. :rolleyes: x500,000 http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/gayflag.thumb.gif

It's sad to say but probably 75% of the people on here have posted "useless banter" one time or another. To include most of the admins and moderators.

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Sadly I'm gonna have to agree with Coop. We haven't said a word about LEGALITY. Maybe situational correctness, but never whether it was legal...

why sadly Jer,were not pal's anymore? did your buddies get to ya?

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:22 AM

Re-read Andy's post, you will see where I would think the legality issue was brought up. Then re-read mine and see that it states that I am guessing. I didn't see the thread after late last night, I don't know where it went from where I read last, but apperantly it went in the wrong direction. Well, more wrong from the direction it was already going:rolf

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Stanman... That fact that you own guns, scares me.

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Re-read Andy's post, you will see where I would think the legality issue was brought up. Then re-read mine and see that it states that I am guessing. I didn't see the thread after late last night, I don't know where it went from where I read last, but apperantly it went in the wrong direction. Well, more wrong from the direction it was already going:rolf

Andy's post aside, none of us questioned legality at all. So as far as myself, Dave, Coop and Breecher are concerned that was never brought up. Yeah the thread went it's own way, but nothing in the way of your AK stuff being illegal.

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:25 AM

Why is that?

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:26 AM

and spawned

RanJer
why sadly Jer,were not pal's anymore? did your buddies get to ya?

Well your wife tells me to call you guys to get together but you never seem to want when I call.. Was I supposed to call her when you're not home?? :goof

Brandon W.
f bob doesnt win a car show. he can just shoot the place up

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Well your wife tells me to call you guys to get together but you never seem to want when I call.. Was I supposed to call her when you're not home?? :goof
Im not sure what this means,but when did you call?

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Why isn't anyone in chat?

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:30 AM
f bob doesnt win a car show. He can just shoot the place up

brandons back

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Im not sure what this means,but when did you call?

Sorry.. PM about grilling out and whatnot..

What I meant was, am I supposed to call when she's at home lonely while you're at work... :shades

Unless we still can't joke, in which case... :flipoff2: to me

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:32 AM
gotcha,yeah you did sorry i was outta town tho

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:32 AM
brandons back

http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/taylorhicks.jpg

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 12:34 AM
So I'm lucky for not being banned for posting a joke? Don't tell me to wash the sand out of my vagina I wasn't the one who got butt hurt about the thread? :confused Sorry I had no idea they donated to the show. But I'm pretty sure Bee or one of his little menaces have posted crap before too. Threaten to ban me, comon. A member on here once told me he wished I came home in a wooden box. Oh and guess what that persons still here. :rolleyes: x500,000 http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/gayflag.thumb.gif

It's sad to say but probably 75% of the people on here have posted "useless banter" one time or another. To include most of the admins and moderators.

Hey, guess what numb nuts... I did my time in the miltary too. I wouldn't tollerate it if I saw it.

I moved the thread after everone complained that the thread title changed. I got fed up with the whiners and just got rid of the whole thing. I have to treat you like a 3 year old that complains about a new toy. Well then no toy at all. Grow up.

What makes you think you're invisible and why you flexing at me?

Poncho
09-08-2008, 12:34 AM
bob your unbelieveable,I won't even bother with this. You just made yourself look like a tool.

he didn't say anything wrong himself.

As a friend, practice what you preach and stop singling out bob.

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Andy's post aside, none of us questioned legality at all. So as far as myself, Dave, Coop and Breecher are concerned that was never brought up. Yeah the thread went it's own way, but nothing in the way of your AK stuff being illegal.

Well, if you put Andy's post aside, I wouldn't have even had an inkling that there was any question about the AK mags, as it was what my whole post was based upon:goof

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey, guess what numb nuts... I did my time in the miltary too. I wouldn't tollerate it if I saw it.

I moved the thread after everone complained that the thread title changed. I got fed of with the whiners and just got rid of the whole thing. I have to treat you like a 3 year old that complains about a new toy. Well then no toy at all. Grow up.

What makes you think your invisible and why you flexing at me?

Andy how am I flexing at you? I was just stating a point?

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 12:36 AM
brandons back

How
When
Why

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 12:39 AM
i registered
just today
and you think id miss this shit? your outta your damn mind if you think id miss this kind of action nan ;)

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:39 AM
he didn't say anything wrong himself.

As a friend, practice what you preach and stop singling out bob.

wow dan all of a sudden you in a spot to give me advice. re-read the post, the part where it says the real reason. as he is eluding that they dont want his stuff for the raffle because they have an issue with him. Dan dont give me advice.Bob singles himself out

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 12:40 AM
i registered
just today
and you think id miss this shit? your outta your damn mind if you think id miss this kind of action nan ;)

:rolf all those lost posts now you're a noob again. You should have given them to me.

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 12:40 AM
wow dan all of a sudden you in a spot to give me advice. re-read the post, the part where it says the real reason. as he is eluding that they dont want his stuff for the raffle because they have an issue with him. Dan dont give me advice.Bob singles himself out

coop, he can give advice..not all advice has to be taken.

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 12:41 AM
:rolf all those posts now you're a noob again. You should have given them to me.

i had exactly 2500. what would you do with more?:rolf

RanJer
09-08-2008, 12:42 AM
i had exactly 2500. what would you do with more?:rolf

Already 5 in one night.. you'll be back to 2500 in no time. F this I gotta be up in 4 hours for work. Night all.

Poncho
09-08-2008, 12:46 AM

who is "they"??

It really hurts me to even defend Bob. Seriously hurts. He may single himself out, but you gotta admit you are there like a fly to shit to exploit this. Let it run it's course, cuz it's a bit excessive.

I like the gentle put down of "all of a sudden you're in a spot to give me advice" I never felt I was giving advice.

I don't think there is a "they" unless you are just referring to Nismo.

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:50 AM
who is "they"??

It really hurts me to even defend Bob. Seriously hurts. He may single himself out, but you gotta admit you are there like a fly to shit to exploit this. Let it run it's course, cuz it's a bit excessive.

I like the gentle put down of "all of a sudden you're in a spot to give me advice" I never felt I was giving advice.

they = the event coordinators and BCM owners. and honestly dan did you read all of the thread,figuring not. I was voicing my opinion on why alchol and gun items and smokes shouldn't be raffle prizes. and yeah you were trying to give advice. did you re read bobs post, certain people are just trying to start shit about the show,a show thats over and was successfull, if those certain 4-5 people dont like what happened again like stated above by Andy,too bad. as i said before if you dont like whats going on here why come here?

Poncho
09-08-2008, 12:51 AM
does this include nascar diecasts?

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 12:53 AM
who is "they"??

I don't know if I should be hurt that it pains you to defend me, or ecstatic that SOMEONE has finally seen the light:rolf

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:54 AM
does this include nascar diecasts?

does what include diecasts

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:56 AM

First off, I spent all weekend working on my car. I had no clue what was going on here till now. If I had it my way, I'd have more people here dedicated to hobby and less dedicated to filling my board with useless banter.

-Wouldn't be a very versatile raffle prize. How many people actually have an AK rifle on the board. I'm a gun owner, but I don't have an AK. But hey, if I could trade it in on a Bennelli R1 30-06 clip that would be great :) Is it the kind of raffle prize we want to give out for Children's? Honestly I don't think Children's Hospital cares too much. They need money and it's completely legal how the money was obtained. My brother Mike almost died at the age of 19 from aplastic anemia. The great people at Children's saved his life and he lives a completely normal life for the last 8 years. For that I am very grateful. So let's not loose site of what is truly important here.

-No one has ever expressed to me that it "Doesn't look good for BCM". Skeeter's show is infamous for it's burnout showdown. Why is it such a problem for BCM? No one from BCM asked anyone to do a burnout. I was there with the camera, Goat Roper was handling the "Show approved model & car photo's". I decided to make myself useful and snap something else, the burnouts down the street. Maybe provide a couple of cool snapshots to those burning $100's in tires. Fireworks are illegal and yet people blow them off every 4th of July. What certain "crowd of people" disprove of this? I spent a couple hours working on those animated gifs, boy if I would of known poeple were going to b!tch and complain about them I wouldn't of wasted my time.

Donating Members
Donating does not provide you immunity. Stanman, I did clean up that post as requested. Use the tools provided, "Report Post". I'd also like to stress that I can't read everything on this site anymore. There is just too much traffic. Also I can't be aware of all the insider jokes. To someone from the outside looking in, it doesn't make any sense at all.

The Dyno Thread.

Here let me repost this

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 12:57 AM
I don't know if I should be hurt that it pains you to defend me, or ecstatic that SOMEONE has finally seen the light:rolf

Bob the only light shining is the one you put on yourself

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Or the light that blinks when ever you see Bob post and instantly find away to try making him look like an ass its starting to get pretty gay grow up the maturity on this site is classic

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 01:07 AM
on a good note... I'm finally uploading pics or the RX7. IT'S BLUE!! (well half of it)

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Or the light that blinks when ever you see Bob post and instantly find away to try making him look like an ass its starting to get pretty gay grow up the maturity on this site is classic

wow did you just come on here to stick up for the guy that gave you a job or what? I do not MAKE Bob look like an ass HE makes himself look like a ass. as do some others on here that try to jump on a bandwagon when they arent there or dont contribute

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Already 5 in one night.. you'll be back to 2500 in no time. F this I gotta be up in 4 hours for work. Night all.

i got ALOT of catching up to do meng

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:09 AM
on a good note... I'm finally uploading pics or the RX7. IT'S BLUE!! (well half of it)

obviously you had some time to work on it

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:11 AM
wow did you just come on here to stick up for the guy that gave you a job or what? I do not MAKE Bob look like an ass HE makes himself look like a ass. as do some others on here that try to jump on a bandwagon when they arent there or dont contribute

Ohh good burn:fire the guy that gave me a job yeah dam the fvckin Bob how dare he get me a good job fvck that guy loser helpin a friend out fvck him:confused

your being a total tool everytime he post you decide its up to you to talk shit to him hell even your bud poncho told you whats up and you just ignore it wtf watch out brew city coop.com is in town

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 01:12 AM
between the 7 AIM conversations and following this thread.

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:15 AM

Thats gotta be interesting

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Ohh good burn:fire the guy that gave me a job yeah dam the fvckin Bob how dare he get me a good job fvck that guy loser helpin a friend out fvck him:confused

your being a total tool everytime he post you decide its up to you to talk shit to him hell even your bud poncho told you whats up and you just ignore it wtf watch out brew city coop.com is in town

ahahahaha no i just think its funny you come on here just to stick up for him.im glad he got you a job even after all the shit you used to talk about him too. and no i didnt ignore dan i addressed him and his thoughts. if Bob can post his uselees banter and look at me threads then i can respond. again there is a ignore button if YOU like. somehow you and bob have managed to turn this into another look at me thread its classic

GTSLOW
09-08-2008, 01:20 AM

Ouch.

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:21 AM
And I will strike down upon him with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother And you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengance down

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:22 AM
ahahahaha no i just think its funny you come on here just to stick up for him.im glad he got you a job even after all the shit you used to talk about him too. and no i didnt ignore dan i addressed him and his thoughts. if Bob can post his uselees banter and look at me threads then i can respond. again there is a ignore button if YOU like. somehow you and bob have managed to turn this into another look at me thread its classic

Your a tool more like a look at coop thread and please explain refresh my memory what did i all say about Bob please dont be shy cause its slipping my mind go on

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 01:23 AM
And I will strike down upon him with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother And you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengance down

"Upon thee", not "down".:rolf

I could go for a Royale with cheese, or perhaps a Big Kahuna burger, I heard they are tasty.

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:27 AM
isnt it down upon thee?

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 01:29 AM
isnt it down upon thee?

I think it's just upon thee. Not like I have ever watched that movie though:goof

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Your a tool more like a look at coop thread and please explain refresh my memory what did i all say about Bob please dont be shy cause its slipping my mind go on

You know Ry its not a look at me thread. Bob makes himself look the way he does,No matter what I say you have said won't matter because you will deny it. I would like to know when you lost you backbone. was it when you said yes to the job or before that. Its cool at least I know the real ryan now. Kinda reminds me of when you ran back to hime to tell him all the horrible things we were talking about at bb quick. lol.
I hope bob thatnks you tom. at work for the help here lol

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:31 AM

Donating Members

The Dyno Thread.

Let me get this for ya one more time

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 01:32 AM
coop, we get the picture. andy made this thread and thats his post..sheesh

badass88gt
09-08-2008, 01:32 AM
No, its just "lay my vengence upon thee"

Possibly my favorite movie ever. "Does he look like a *****?"

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:33 AM
ahhh you get it cool maybe others will too

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:34 AM
f6csp2fZt2E

edit by cryptic (use the YOUTUBE button :thumbsup

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:34 AM
All im saying is your putting the race car in the red

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Oh yeah wow am i supposed to be scared now ahahahhahaha looks like a common denominator again. Bob cant stand sean and chris,so now you dont either,bob cant stand me so now you dont like me either. guess what I will not lose sleep at ALL

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 01:35 AM
No, its just "lay my vengence upon thee"

Possibly my favorite movie ever. "Does he look like a *****?"

"Then why you trying to fVck him like one Brett?"

For sure my favorite movie ever:thumbsup

nismodave
09-08-2008, 01:36 AM
All im saying is your putting the race car in the red

I think all of this excess BS in this thread is going to put Andy, aka Julius, in the red.:rolf

badass88gt
09-08-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm gonna get medieval on your ass....

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Yeah well coop didnt do anything wrong in this thread to provoke it im sure

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:39 AM
hows that ryan, you came in here just to start shit

badass88gt
"Then why you trying to fVck him like one Brett?"

For sure my favorite movie ever:thumbsup

Did you ever notice the f-up in that scene? Look for the bulletholes in the wall behind Jules & Vincent just BEFORE the kid comes out shooting.

SBC-Fox
Oh yeah wow am i supposed to be scared now ahahahhahaha looks like a common denominator again. Bob cant stand sean and chris,so now you dont either,bob cant stand me so now you dont like me either. guess what I will not lose sleep at ALL

First off i didmt like them well befor Bob didnt Bob was trying to talk to sean while i still thought he was a loser racisct cop and you i thought you were pretty cool seemed to have fun but your being a fvcking tool :thumbsup But your coop so its ok

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Again I won't lose any sleep

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Did you ever notice the f-up in that scene? Look for the bulletholes in the wall behind Jules & Vincent just BEFORE the kid comes out shooting.

Yeah, saw that the first time I watched it, anything to do with guns I am pretty much right on top of in ANY movie, lol.

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Ohh i wont loose any sleep tear that hurts coop

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Nice comeback puppet boy

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Puupet Boy thats as origanal as buying a pre designed car like a roush

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Puupet Boy thats as origanal as buying a pre designed car like a roush

or having a hole cut in your hood right

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:51 AM
hey if the shoe fits

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 01:53 AM
this is going nowhere and has nothing to do with the thread as usual. i am going to retire thinking how mature boosts posts have been lol

SBC-Fox
09-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Once again all of bcm please note coop was all about maturity in this thread and as every mod on this site im sure will agree he is not to blame at all hes going to bed being the bigger man after not talking shit for 2 pages THANKS COOP

badass88gt
09-08-2008, 02:06 AM
LOL you guys are funny.

Russ Jerome
09-08-2008, 02:21 AM
I cant beleive I read this entire thread......I want my 5min back!

STANMAN
09-08-2008, 02:30 AM
LOL you guys are funny.

From another great movie (in Joe Peschi's voice):

Funny like a clown, funny like ha ha, funny like we amuse you???:rolf:rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
09-08-2008, 02:30 AM
i came back at the right time

badass88gt
09-08-2008, 02:58 AM
From another great movie (in Joe Peschi's voice):

Funny like a clown, funny like ha ha, funny like we amuse you???:rolf:rolf:rolf

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fvcked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fvckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Now go home and get your fvckin' shinebox.

Sprayaway Fox
09-08-2008, 03:37 AM
Sooo.... what I get from all the posts is Coop should cut a hole in his hood and maybe he would see the guys point of view.:confused:rolf

Breecher_7
09-08-2008, 04:33 AM
Holy **** this blew up!

God Damn Me and My Oppinion! :alcoholic

Reverend Cooper
09-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Yup and guess what,after all this it still didn't change Andy's mind,At all. hahaha

Breecher_7
09-08-2008, 05:03 AM
Yup and guess what,after all this it still didn't change Andy's mind,At all. hahaha

So after everything has been handled via public and private messages you still find the need to stir the pot?

michelle
09-08-2008, 06:41 AM
):

):

Poncho
09-08-2008, 07:20 AM
I love how after the admin starts a serious thread there is still a way to crap on it. Bravo, BCM

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 07:26 AM
OK, today is a new day. Let's move on.