PDA

View Full Version : Brady out.....

Smokey1226
09-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Possibly for season, which means Jets have a damn good shot at the Playoffs! WOOT, Favre throws 2 Td's and almost 200yards.

Jets playoff tickets here i come :headbang:thumbsup

That_Guy
09-07-2008, 10:11 PM
poor tom brady.. now he is going to end up impregnating more models with all his spare time...

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 10:25 PM
who cares? at least they wont cheat their way to a undefeated season then choke in the superbowl,cuz im not sure whats more annoying listening to everyone talk about that or talking about farve leaving and coming back

badass88gt
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
I was hoping Farve would get knocked clear into next week somehow today. Better luck next week, I'll have my fingers crossed for some broken bones.

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 10:37 PM
ahhh I hope he gets the Jets to the playoffs,I would love the Packers to suck,then it would makie my year if Thompson gets fired. lol

Smokey1226
09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Thats what i want as well.....Fawk ted and the horse he rode in on.

moels
09-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Favre did well and opened up the running game for the Jets. Jones looked pretty good, I think the Jets have a decent shot at the post season.
Hopefully the Pack brings it tomorrow night.

HAMRHEAD
09-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Thats what i want as well.....Fawk ted and the horse he rode in on.

Agreed!

70challenger452
09-08-2008, 10:24 PM
I have to disagree with you guys, I've been a big ted thompson fan ever since he became the gm. I've agree with most of his choices. I was 2 years old when brett favre took over and it's weird to see somebody else throw the ball for the packers but I do think the decision to stick with rodgers is going to pay off.

Smokey1226
09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
I have to disagree with you guys, I've been a big ted thompson fan ever since he became the gm. I've agree with most of his choices. I was 2 years old when brett favre took over and it's weird to see somebody else throw the ball for the packers but I do think the decision to stick with rodgers is going to pay off.

you said that after the game was over. lol Idk i could honestly see Rodgers get on a roll here and then out of no where get hurt.

Then what?

badass88gt
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
That could happen to Favre or anyone else for that matter, so then what?

moels
09-08-2008, 10:37 PM
So then Matt Flynn steps in and takes over the offense. The kid can move the offense, I wouldn't be worried.

Smokey1226
09-08-2008, 10:58 PM
That could happen to Favre or anyone else for that matter, so then what?

The Iron Man getting hurt.......What are you crazy? lol Thats ludacris :rolf

moels
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I enjoyed watching Favre on Sunday while wearing my Favre Jets jersey. I also enjoyed watching the Pack beat the Viqueens tonight with my kids and my lady friend. :)

Rodgers did well and I was glad to see it.

Smokey1226
09-08-2008, 11:10 PM
+1 to all of that. My cousin had his Jets Favre Jersey on when we went to get subway during halftime.

Some guy said to him "pretty gutsie to wear that jersey"

What a dumba$$, he wore it proudly and i wished i had mine too.

I will always be a packers fan and always root for them over any team. But Favre is my hero and i'll watch him no matter what team he's on.

michelle
09-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Oh boo. ):

dfr225
09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I was hoping Farve would get knocked clear into next week somehow today. Better luck next week, I'll have my fingers crossed for some broken bones.

Wow and you call yourself a Packer fan. For everything he has done for the Packer's organization, you turn around and say that bullshit.

gtfo here :flipoff2:

Yooformula
09-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I thought Farve was a Jet now? did I miss something? he QUIT then unquit right? IMO, a bunch of records that WILL fall and only 1 superbowl ring?????????? time to move forward for crying out loud.

BeesTwinEG
09-10-2008, 02:56 PM
I was hoping Farve would get knocked clear into next week

I love this post. Farve is going to get hurt this year. Ray ray lewis is going to kill him :stare
Brady manager said brady may be back after 6-7weeks.. but yet again thats maybe.
I still go for Patriots I believe they will make it to championship game.

badass88gt
09-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Wow and you call yourself a Packer fan. For everything he has done for the Packer's organization, you turn around and say that bullshit.

gtfo here :flipoff2:

Favre is a POS of a man. He sat on TV crying during his emotional moment last spring. Now he changed his mind and tried to bully his way back in. He is a liar, not a man of his word.

I call myself a PACKER fan, not a Green Bay Favre fan. I stand by my statement. He WILL get hurt, and I'll be laughing. After all, he has that same degenerative hip condition that Bo Jackson has. The doctors even recommended he be refused on the physical years ago but Ron Wolfe overruled them. He'll end up on a walker or in a wheelchair. Shouldve quit while he was as close to the top as he'll ever be again.

Sorry if I hurt your fellings noob.