PDA

View Full Version : "Entourage" returns!!

07ROUSHSTG3
09-07-2008, 07:02 PM
i remember a few people on here watched the show, just reminding everyone!!! tonight at 9:00 the boys return!

also there is a new series "true blood" on before, looks kind of interesting.

twirkin50
09-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Best show ever!!!

Although I don't have HBO, so I have to wait until blockbuster gets it............

Deggy
09-07-2008, 07:47 PM
We just canceled our HBO =[

CobraSnake
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I haven't had cable for a while now. I guess i'm going to have to rent it or watch it on the internet. It seems that it hasn't been on in a few years. Am I wrong on this??

Mark

07ROUSHSTG3
09-08-2008, 10:46 AM
I haven't had cable for a while now. I guess i'm going to have to rent it or watch it on the internet. It seems that it hasn't been on in a few years. Am I wrong on this??

Mark

the writers strike forced them to delay a season. looks like it will be a good season!

as for the other series "true blood", i am a little unsure yet. a little bit wierd. it is about vampires. the story goes that vampires are real and they have jsut recently announced their existence. they consider themeselves a race and are fighting for equal rights. people around the country, and in the south where the show takes place, are still getting used to living with vampires. to add to the story, vampire blood is worth some dough, so there are people that want to kill the vamps, and also vamps are supposed to be great in the sack, so for that reason, women love them?!?!

i will need to watch another episode to make my mind up.