PDA

View Full Version : Obama's mama

Feature Pony
09-07-2008, 12:10 AM
ok first off I don't support this guy or anything for that matter. I found this off another site and figured some people will get a kick out of it.

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

Yooformula
09-07-2008, 10:36 AM
what a piece of shit.

nismodave
09-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Thats not right.

Irish
09-07-2008, 11:04 AM
That's uncalled for.

GTSLOW
09-07-2008, 11:10 AM
:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Hurray for this guy,why is he a piece of shit when all media outlets are attacking sara palin and her daughter. like he said its the pot calling the kettle black. sorry he makes some good points

Guteman
09-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Hurray for this guy,why is he a piece of shit when all media outlets are attacking sara palin and her daughter. like he said its the pot calling the kettle black. sorry he makes some good points

Agreed. Although the words he chose to present is points were harsh he still is right. Didn't know a Rev could say words like this, lol.

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
^ agreed with your point. But much worse words and antics have been used to deface Palin and her daughter. Are you sure you guys are watching the whole video

That_Guy
09-07-2008, 12:01 PM
wow....

Lash
09-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Now THAT is a rant!

That_Guy
09-07-2008, 12:28 PM
i watched it again.. and laughed my ass off almost all the way though.. that dude was strait up raging ... lol

Yooformula
09-07-2008, 12:30 PM
sorry I did think it was funny! I thought it was great that obamayama's preacher is talking all this shit.

70challenger452
09-07-2008, 01:25 PM
haha, I thought that was halarious, that dude is pissed!!!

07ROUSHSTG3
09-07-2008, 03:05 PM

agreed.

even though his delivery is a bit over the top, he is saying what everyone else in the media is afraid or not allowed to say. calling someone trash in my opinion is still not as bad claiming that someone covered up a pregnancy and is pretending to be the mother of a mentally disabled child to further their political career.

if the dems and the left want to make it all "fair game" because it is a presidential election, then lets get it done. fight fire with fire, and this guy just unloaded a big old batch of napalm.

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 03:09 PM
agreed.

even though his delivery is a bit over the top, he is saying what everyone else in the media is afraid or not allowed to say. calling someone trash in my opinion is still not as bad claiming that someone covered up a pregnancy and is pretending to be the mother of a mentally disabled child to further their political career.

if the dems and the left want to make it all "fair game" because it is a presidential election, then lets get it done. fight fire with fire, and this guy just unloaded a big old batch of napalm.

game,set,match

GTSLOW
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
i watched it again.. and laughed my ass off almost all the way though.. that dude was strait up raging ... lol

No shit that thing is funny as fvck. "Obamas mom was trash waiting on the curb."

awsomeears
09-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Holly Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is on a RANT !!!!!!!!!!

Syclone0044
09-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I want my 4 minutes back! I stopped watching once he got to the part about how "His Mamma told him" that only a "Floozy" or "Sloozy" woman would get with a man of another race... (Oh no, Not that!) And that "if anyone had a problem with it, they should talk to his Mamma" I guess his mother is the authority on all relationships?

I'm dumber for having even watched this..

Cryptic
09-08-2008, 03:06 PM
agreed.

:golf clap:

Dragging family into this, from either side, isn't right.

johnny--2k
09-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Hahaha.....Obama's Mama is the trashiest thing since the Staten Island Land Fill! That's great!

I wanted him to start crying when he said "LEAVE BRISTOL PALIN ALONE"

Voodoo Chick
09-13-2008, 01:08 AM
That was hilarious.........I know I shouldn't have found it funny....but oh, my god........LMFAO......

BadAzzGTA89
09-14-2008, 12:46 PM
I felt he had some very good points!
And was funny as all hell (no pun intended):rolf

Cjburn
09-15-2008, 02:29 PM
If you read about their ministries, you see that this church teaches against the race business of Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton. They also preach against rap and the media propagating the current image of the urban black male. Pretty interesting to say the least, a little over the top on the delivery, but interesting none the less.