PDA

View Full Version : Anyone salesmen work at a Ford Dealer?

Cjburn
09-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Guys, brother-in-law in Milwaukee wants to buy a new Focus within the next week or two. Has to be 5-speed, with Deluxe Package and ABS, prefer 4 door, color doesn't matter, and financed through Ford Motor Credit. PM me...
Thanks in advance.

Sprayaway Fox
09-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Check out 07Rousch

RanJer
09-07-2008, 12:17 AM
I know someone that works at Heiser Ford, but I'll leave that up to them to PM you. I'll make sure they see the thread though.

Crawlin
09-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Heiser SUX :)

Just send out an internet inquiry so that someone shoots you a lowball price right off the bat. Lowest one, go see them :)

Since he's financing through Ford, his rate will be higher than normal. If he goes into the finance office, make sure he asks "now where exactly does it show what my rate is on the computer"

Because they are more than likely gonna mark the rate up, and then tell you to refinance. So you might as well save the bucks and get a lower rate right off the bat :)

Breecher_7
09-07-2008, 08:42 AM
0% for 66 months and everything priced at invoice right now.

Crawlin
09-07-2008, 08:45 AM
0% gives up the rebates. and if the rebates are normal at their 2500 mark, payments gonna be lower with the rebates and taking an interest rate. (as long as their is no "500 rebate for financing with ford). That 0% shit doesn't usually work out unless the rebate is less than 2000 or the car is about $25k. Always gotta work it both ways to see which one has the lower payment.

Breecher_7
09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
0% gives up the rebates. and if the rebates are normal at their 2500 mark, payments gonna be lower with the rebates and taking an interest rate. (as long as their is no "500 rebate for financing with ford). That 0% shit doesn't usually work out unless the rebate is less than 2000 or the car is about $25k. Always gotta work it both ways to see which one has the lower payment.

Agreed.....

Shouldnt buy a ford anyways.... :rolf

GM Extended Employee pricing... :thumbsup

lit666
09-07-2008, 09:46 AM
talk to skeletor also.

Sleeper Sierra
09-07-2008, 11:02 AM
i work for ewald give me a phone number and i can have my guy in sales call you if you are interested. we have tons of focus' on the lot.

Waver
09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
talk to skeletor also.

thanks man:thumbsup

I am over at Northpoint Ford on s. 76th. I do both new and used so if anyone is looking I will be more than happy to help them out.

animal
09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Depending how much time you have, do what Crawlin suggested. Only email every dealer you would consider driving to, and have them shoot you their lowest offer on identical cars. Then take the lowest 5-6 of them, and pit them all against each other. Let each one know what the lowest one is. When you think they're all at their end, then make up something about 100-200 lower than that and you'll usually get it from one of them. Never let them know who the other dealers are.

I know the dealer guys will chime in against me here, but this does work, I've done it multiple times and gotten awesome deals on cars each time. Make sure when you're working out prices, you're working out price BEFORE rebates. Don't let them tell you they need to see you in person to talk numbers. It's BS. If you badger enough you should be able to get everything set up without leaving your phone and keyboard. Leaving you to only walk in, sign papers, and drive away.

It becomes a little more difficult with a trade however since they'll always lowball the trade if you pulled an awesome deal on the car. If that's the case remember you're then bartering solely trade difference (selling price minus trade value) and not the idividual price on the car or trade. Shrink that trade difference down as far as you can.

Lastly I think you have the ace in the hole if you go and get your own financing. Unless you take one of the deals that the manufacturer financing is offering, I don't feel dealers will ever be truthful with you on what percentage rate you REALLY got approved for. As far as I've been told, that's just as adjustable as the price of the car and trade. That and, death/disablity insurance, window etching, extended warranties, and carpet treatments are for suckas. :P