PDA

View Full Version : Free Food, Free Raffles,Live Music, Games, Car Show 99th & Good Hope Saturday 3-9p.m.

RCN4HIM
09-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Bring you special interest car to 99th and Good Hope and show it off Saturday September 6th..

All Free... Food, Rock Climbing, Free Raffles, Kids Games Etc..

Come Check out our US ARMY Jr. Dragster

BTW... Don't bring any money because its all free!

Any questions call me at (414) 736-1427

CobraSnake
09-05-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm not going anywhere on the northside when the word FREE is thrown around.

mark

PureSound15
09-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Moved to events.

LIZMO
09-05-2008, 03:02 PM
sounds fun, expecially the free part... haha.

scaleracer
09-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Nice posting 2 threads! :goof

nismodave
09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Man, what a bunch of pussies.

Good luck with the show.

nismodave
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
So does that mean your going?

If I didnt have plans already, I would be there.

RanJer
09-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Free rock climbing?? I have a special interest in my Ranger... lol

nismodave
09-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Guess that makes you a tough guy.:rolleyes:

No it makes me not scared of going to a church thats in a Northside neighborhood.:rolf

nismodave
09-05-2008, 05:27 PM
99th and Good Hope is by NO means questionable.

Im not trying to make a big deal out of this, but that area is as safe as most areas in/around Milwaukee.

*SNOOP*
09-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I stay exactly 1 block from this Church.... You are very safe over here..

GRAMPS SS
09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm not going anywhere on the northside when the word FREE is thrown around.

mark

GOOD

GRAMPS SS
09-05-2008, 06:35 PM
See that's one thing about the Milwaukee area that I found "odd" is that you can be in a good neighborhood and go a block or three either way and be in "the hood". I am use to one side of town being the hood...

I am not trying to step on anyones toes nor are my intentions to sh!t up this thread with needless bickering. I am simply stating what I have seen and heard regarding the Northside of this area.

With that being said.. I am done.

with that being said...YOU bringing the truck....or STAYING HOME.....IT'S RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY...it's a great neighborhood....

*SNOOP*
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Not my cup of tea. I hope that all who do attend have as much fun as we did at the BCM show and Pistol Petes.

Whats not your cup of tea?

STANMAN
09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
This part of town is filled with cops and other city workers, my brother who is a cop lives in this area. But it's true, bad areas are near hear. If you want "bad", you can find it the next major intersection over, that would be 91st and Brown Deer. A Taco Bell was actually shut down because it got robbed so much. No lie.:wow

GRAMPS SS
09-05-2008, 11:12 PM
This part of town is filled with cops and other city workers, my brother who is a cop lives in this area. But it's true, bad areas are near hear. If you want "bad", you can find it the next major intersection over, that would be 91st and Brown Deer. A Taco Bell was actually shut down because it got robbed so much. No lie.:wow

sorry bob....but my buddy bill is the taco bell district mgr...it got shut down becuase of complants and loss of revenue for the company franchise...not from being robbed....if that ewas the case...don't you think...JJ fish would be getting robbed as well....:thumbsup

91st and brown deer is ALOT different of a area then 99 and good hope,.....

STANMAN
09-06-2008, 01:51 AM
sorry bob....but my buddy bill is the taco bell district mgr...it got shut down becuase of complants and loss of revenue for the company franchise...not from being robbed....if that ewas the case...don't you think...JJ fish would be getting robbed as well....:thumbsup

91st and brown deer is ALOT different of a area then 99 and good hope,.....

A cop who's beat is that district is whom I got the info from. Nice guy who used to work at MWP named Harvey, I am sure there are some on this board that know him.

gottwins?
09-06-2008, 07:19 AM
LOL @ being "cautious" and not being scared.:goof

Milwaukee ghettos arent that bad in the first place.

gottwins?
09-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Oh..and im pretty sure im going to make it...even with a bad radiator. :chair:

CPonyGo
09-06-2008, 08:04 AM
I as well can't make it-maybe- have family in for the game last night...BUT you guys spewed all this members thread...its a big friggin church on a big friggin road out in a big friggin open area....on a saturday during the day....its like driving on h100.....if you aren't going- don't post..specially if they have a negative bias to it..

I am going to pull a Nismo and say let this guy get his show on topic...

Yooformula
09-06-2008, 09:25 AM
man what a bunch of babies.... 99 and good hope is fine! me, lit, twiggy, and valiant all live out on this side and its fine.

Greg@GLD
09-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I should be there for awhile. I ain't skeered...

BadAzzGTA89
09-06-2008, 10:45 AM
I will be there also my side of town!!

CobraSnake
09-06-2008, 11:23 AM
wow you guys got all bent out of shape. I was just stating that even know this is a good area, there are bad areas all around it. I'm not saying that the bad folks are going to come in but with the word FREE tossed around I don't doubt you will see quite a few of them. I don't have a my mustang right now so I wouldn't have been going anyways.

Mark

RanJer
09-06-2008, 12:10 PM
man what a bunch of babies.... 99 and good hope is fine! me, lit, twiggy, and valiant all live out on this side and its fine.

Yeah I don't understand all the bad feelings about that area... I work off 22nd and Hampton. I wouldn't go to anything down there on a Saturday but 99th and Good Hope is a very nice area. Still not sure if I'll be coming but certainly not because of where it is.

CPonyGo
09-06-2008, 01:55 PM
wow you guys got all bent out of shape. I was just stating that even know this is a good area, there are bad areas all around it. I'm not saying that the bad folks are going to come in but with the word FREE tossed around I don't doubt you will see quite a few of them. I don't have a my mustang right now so I wouldn't have been going anyways.

Mark

don't post then...or try this....Car is down- I can't make this one...:rolleyes:

GRAMPS SS
09-06-2008, 07:15 PM
^^^^^^^^agreed...went the show...was a good time...even though i moved out of the area...i had no problem with going to this show..hell, i ran into one of my new neighbors at the show,.......dammm some people....

GRAMPS SS
09-06-2008, 07:22 PM

Mark

with the word free you will see the BAD FOLKS come inm...wtf...

you WILL see quite a few of them....

get a GRIP............

I didn't see any BAD people...did you SNOOP....GEORGE........SKEETER.......

DIDN'T THINK SO.....

GREAT show..hope you do it again NEXT YEAR PASTOR TOM....:thumbsup

xxtremeteam
09-06-2008, 08:03 PM
I would have gone but I had to sleep damn this 3rd shift oh well new shift starts in oct,hope to make more shows next year

GRAMPS SS
09-06-2008, 08:07 PM
I would have gone but I had to sleep damn this 3rd shift oh well new shift starts in oct,hope to make more shows next year

hell we had to wake SNOOP up to get to ,the show...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

2 bad z's
09-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I havent seen teenagers conduct themselves this well in a long time ,there had to be well over 100 :thumbsup to Pastor Tom he is doing something right

Yooformula
09-06-2008, 08:43 PM
I drove past later on and it looked packed with no thugs! My kids were freaking out because they wanted to play but we just finished dinner.

RCN4HIM
09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks to all who attended... Pastor Tom :)

RCN4HIM
09-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks to all who attended...Next year we'll do it better and have more room for the cars!

Pastor Tom :)

nismodave
09-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I wish I could of made it, sounds like it was a great time. Sign me up for 09!!!

GRAMPS SS
09-06-2008, 10:31 PM
the rock wall was busy with kids, all afternoon....proving to themselves they COULD over come any obstacle and make it to the top....Pastor Tom is doing it the right way,.....and making a difference...:thumbsup as well to Pastor Tom....

sean had a blast playing with all the kids...he didn't want to go home....:thumbsup

STANMAN
09-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Met Tom earlier in the day when I swung by just to check it out about noonish. Unfortunatly rain kept me from attending. Sounded like a GREAT time, would have loved to attend.

mrz28M6
09-07-2008, 12:14 AM
went past there and questioned it a bit! i saw 4 cars and that was it, just went home after that.

Greg@GLD
09-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I went. You guys are a bunch of sallys if you think that's a "bad" area... ;)

Snoop, great to see ya doood!

Lot of good kids were there. I did have to laugh though- some guys who were NOT kids told me I was a "Grand National wanna-be" with my underhood setup. :confused

8 cylinders and blower. Not 6 and a turbo. Whatever. ;)

CPonyGo
09-07-2008, 11:21 AM
GN wanna be???? LOL

Yeah I was w outa town family a little longer than I thought I would be.....

Saturday night at Oscars I pulled in and backed into a spot along w/ about 6-7 foxes in a row and Hitman's cobra and Steve anderson was intown with his procharged s197...all in a row- was impressive...lol

*SNOOP*
09-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Sorry Tom, had to cut out and watch some racing!!!:headbang It was very nice meeting you and also Greg..... I told Greg not to tell anybody but.... he has a bad ass mustang!!!!

Reverend Cooper
09-07-2008, 11:38 AM
sorry i missed this i deffinitely would have went,cuz im ghetto. lol unfortunately dave and myself with a few others had to do some (45 yards) concrete.

Greg@GLD
09-07-2008, 11:41 AM
GN wanna be???? LOL

Yeah I was w outa town family a little longer than I thought I would be.....

Saturday night at Oscars I pulled in and backed into a spot along w/ about 6-7 foxes in a row and Hitman's cobra and Steve anderson was intown with his procharged s197...all in a row- was impressive...lol

Dammit, I musta been there too early. There was NOBODY, I mean no cars there when I rolled thru there... Woulda been cool to see Steve too.

Hope ya find who jacked your wheels Andy, I'll keep an eye out.

Greg@GLD
09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Sorry Tom, had to cut out and watch some racing!!!:headbang It was very nice meeting you and also Greg..... I told Greg not to tell anybody but.... he has a bad ass mustang!!!!

Hey, I was sworn to secrecy! You spilled the beans, not me! :goof

I do appreciate the props. :banana1: