PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do minor home improvement additions? (Basement Bathroom)

DirtyMax
09-04-2008, 02:56 PM
We have an unfinished basement. Not ready to move quite yet but our single bathroom situation is annoying to us. Looking to have a very basic tiny bathroom built down there so my wife and I don't have to share or work around one another so much in the busy morning.

Basically, I want a crapper, a sink, and a stand-up shower. Location in the basement is not important to me really (the less trenching work the better I'm sure for whoever is building it).

There is no ceiling in basement so the plumbing and electrical is all exposed and should be very easy to get to. I don't really even need heating ductwork in there but I'm sure that's not very difficult either...

I could probably fumble through this myself but time is one thing I have very little of so I want it done before February which is when I would probably get to it.

Anyone here do stuff like this?

Breecher_7
09-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I can always help if you decide to tackle this yourself.

DirtyMax
09-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm gone out of town or busy almost every weekend from now thru January.

I'm hoping I can find a jack-of-all-trades who is laid off who can tackle this from start to finish. (nothing like an extreme shot in the dark hey, LOL)

pOrk
09-04-2008, 03:03 PM
I know a guy, I'll find out if he is still looking for side work and get back to you via PM

SmokinRAM114
09-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm gone out of town or busy almost every weekend from now thru January.

I'm hoping I can find a jack-of-all-trades who is laid off who can tackle this from start to finish. (nothing like an extreme shot in the dark hey, LOL)

right now that isnt hard to find....... i have a buddy who does side work ill contact him and see if he would be interested. ill get ahold of u via pm after i find out.

HRSEPLA
09-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Give me a ring for the plumbing portion.:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
pm sent