PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart doing what he does best

Goat Roper
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Posted this in another thread but is good enough for it's own thread; http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/cc_insider/2008/09/jon-stewart-ann.html

That_Guy
09-04-2008, 01:41 PM
he is dead on... im sick the media

nismodave
09-04-2008, 02:13 PM
I would like to see some of the people on the other side CNN/Dems put under the microscope also.

JS has always been left wing biased.

Stop watchin the Interweb and get us our pics of the gals from the show!!!!

Car Guy
09-04-2008, 02:14 PM
That just proves politics is nothing but a dog & pony show....:puke

Karps TA
09-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Thank you for posting that. I saw that last night and laughed my ass off. Mostly cause it shows that these "experts" are not to be taken seriously. They say whatever they want in hopes that people have short term memories and will forget what they said just days earlier.

And that happens on both sides of the board. And I know people will scream about how left wing the Daily Show is, and they are. But they do take shots at the Left as well. It may be 80-20 Right-Left shots, but it still happens. Not too mention they get plenty of Right wing guests on, like last nights show had Newt Gingrich on, and McCain has been on the show I bet more then a dozen times. They atleast show they get the joke.

Goat Roper
09-04-2008, 03:14 PM
I would like to see some of the people on the other side CNN/Dems put under the microscope also.

JS has always been left wing biased.

Stop watchin the Interweb and get us our pics of the gals from the show!!!!

Girl pics are all done, they are on a cd waiting to get dropped off at Andy's work but I have a wife that can never remember to do it :durr