PDA

View Full Version : under hood bling

0TransAm0
09-02-2008, 02:49 PM
i got a polished battery cover and some polished/etched fuse box covers just thought i would share some pics lemmie know what you think.

the pictures of the polished pieces do not do them justice they are truelly the best ive ever seen as far as quality and shine go for something that is NOT chrome...
i got them at
http://www.emblempros.com/

they have parts for F body's,GTO's,Vetts and the hummer

i plan on doing a couple more things for under hood looks this winter such as valve covers,fuel rails,polished brake fluid resivore cover,polished bumper support cover, and a polished bolt kit for lots of the bolts under the hood.

Mods if needed i can take down the link. i am not trying to advertise for them just thought i would let people know were i got the stuff from.

Nix
09-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Very, very nice. I saw plenty of things that I wouldn't mind getting for mine.

I still think you should give me your hood. :rolf

0TransAm0
09-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Very, very nice. I saw plenty of things that I wouldn't mind getting for mine.

I still think you should give me your hood. :rolf

you can have the hood. the stocker sleek beak that is :thumbsup.. its just sitting in the shed...

kornholio788
09-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Holy damn are those nice looking. Keep them clean! They look too damn good to get farked up!

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Man there are alot of nice TA's like yours around town.
I see about 3 or 4 like yours pretty regularly but I don't think I've ever seen yours, going by the front plate and wheels

0TransAm0
09-02-2008, 04:57 PM
yeah i saw one today down on hwy 20 but way east almost by park highschool

i live on sunnyslope by rocky roco's and usually as far east as i go is work and thats at pick n save on spring and 31 otherwise i go north by 6 mile and west... so more mt pleasant area...

lilws6
09-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I love the bling but if i was gana get the fuse covers i would get them plain and put the diagram inside would look a tad cleaner IMO just my 2 cents shiny is good