PDA

View Full Version : our NEW VP

GRAMPS SS
08-31-2008, 01:13 AM
Straight from alaska...my buddy sent me this....oh yea,,,,got my vote....

http://images.craigslist.org/01150501040701030120080830432cc88291180342bc002949 .jpg

Josepy
08-31-2008, 01:23 AM
giggity giggity

GRAMPS SS
08-31-2008, 02:03 AM
he has a ton of pics of her...must of been a model at one time...i asked for any nudes....told him i would trade a dvd for any....lol...lol

ND4SPD
08-31-2008, 06:48 AM
She was a beauty contest winner, so yeah, I'm sure she's done at least a little modeling.

awsomeears
08-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Looks good !!!

I say hell yea the more normal a person is the better they are for our country. To many stiffs in the political office. Loosen up a bit legalize whores and weed.

ha

pOrk
08-31-2008, 09:24 AM
^ haha

Shes a cougar for sure!

Deggy
08-31-2008, 09:25 AM
This term "cougar" when talking about women, what the hell does it mean? I hear it everywhere lately.

Irish
08-31-2008, 10:28 AM
This term "cougar" when talking about women, what the hell does it mean? I hear it everywhere lately.

HAWT Older women.

GRAMPS SS
08-31-2008, 11:14 AM
cougar= a WOMAN that is 6-10 years your elder....for me i'd have to hit a nursing home..............that sucks for me...guess i'll have to keep looking for 40 year olds...that must make THEM .....kittens...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf :goof

Poncho
08-31-2008, 12:27 PM
cougar= a WOMAN that is 6-10 years your elder....for me i'd have to hit a nursing home..............that sucks for me...guess i'll have to keep looking for 40 year olds...that must make THEM .....kittens...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf :goof

wayne's checkin' out all the b1tches rollin' on hover-rounds.

Z28Roxy
08-31-2008, 01:34 PM

HAWT Older women.

Not quite. A cougar is not just a "hawt older woman", but a woman in her 40s (or possibly late 30s or early 50s) who is sexually aggressive* and goes for younger men (or women in the case of ******* cougars). *Thus the term cougar. On the prowl/hunt. Does not play games. Can be hot or ugly or anything in between, but real aggressive, caked on makeup, and probably drives a car you can't afford.

ND4SPD
08-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Too bad they don't have these in a more "masculine" color...

http://images.cafepress.com/product/133832122v6_350x350_Front_Color-LightYellow.jpg

GRAMPS SS
08-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Not quite. A cougar is not just a "hawt older woman", but a woman in her 40s (or possibly late 30s or early 50s) who is sexually aggressive* and goes for younger men (or women in the case of ******* cougars). *Thus the term cougar. On the prowl/hunt. Does not play games. Can be hot or ugly or anything in between, but real aggressive, caked on makeup, and probably drives a car you can't afford.

who's going to hit a ugly woman...well maybe Deggy...he'll hit just about anything,.....when i was younger...aloooooooooooooong time ago...i had a few cougars,...and i drove better cars then them....now i need a sugar momma :goof

GRAMPS SS
08-31-2008, 06:21 PM
wayne's checkin' out all the b1tches rollin' on hover-rounds.

i told your mom...no means no...:goof

Nix
08-31-2008, 08:04 PM
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/nix2kta/06adult.gif

Z28Roxy
09-01-2008, 12:00 AM
who's going to hit a ugly woman...well maybe Deggy...he'll hit just about anything,.....when i was younger...aloooooooooooooong time ago...i had a few cougars,...and i drove better cars then them....now i need a sugar momma :goof

Hey ain't you heard of paper bags, beer goggles, and desperation? :rolf

Generally there is a certain "sense" that one picks up from a cougar and it's more than just a hot 40 year old woman.

GRAMPS SS
09-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey ain't you heard of paper bags, beer goggles, and desperation? :rolf

Generally there is a certain "sense" that one picks up from a cougar and it's more than just a hot 40 year old woman.

your funny..:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf.........paper bags can fall off....beer goggles can sober up....and i hate desperation sex....and no whale hunts...did that in college..no more for me...that's up to Deggy....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

but bring on the HOT 40 year olds....:thumbsup

4eyedstang
09-01-2008, 03:27 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/nettletond/leslie-nielsen-tina-fey.jpg

lordairgtar
09-01-2008, 07:44 PM
The correct term for Palin would be MILF

lordairgtar
09-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Straight from alaska...my buddy sent me this....oh yea,,,,got my vote....

http://images.craigslist.org/01150501040701030120080830432cc88291180342bc002949 .jpg

I cant see what you posted.

lordairgtar
09-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Oh, now I do! Yummmm

4eyedstang
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
now ill vote republican !

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/nettletond/untitled.jpg

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Great pic these damn liberals must be beside themselves over the nomination of this gun toting, for oil drilling babe from rural America for VP. :thumbsup

Almost looks like the cig smoker in the back is drinking a Schlitz. :thumbsup

wikked
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
*want*

mrz28M6
09-04-2008, 11:50 AM
actually gilf is just about right my friend considering her 17 year old daughter is prego which would make her a grandmother!! :)

GOT GILF?

That_Guy
09-04-2008, 12:00 PM
now ill vote republican !

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/nettletond/untitled.jpg

hot dam... id hit that like free beer...

those people in that picture are true americans

DirtyMax
09-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I usually pay attention to as little as possible about politics but I was looking for the news last night and caught her speech. I must say she had alot of good points and seems to appeal to alot of different demographics. Good choice for McCain it would seem... guess time will tell...

wikked
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately both pix are fake... shit even I got ganked :P

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/palin.asp

The skirt pic was a photochop of her head on that body, the same as bikini pic.

Much scarier original!
http://www.theimproper.com/Images/Art/sarah%20palin%20bikini%20photo%201.jpg

2SLOW
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/sarah_palin_02.jpg

CobraSnake
09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Great pic these damn liberals must be beside themselves over the nomination of this gun toting, for oil drilling babe from rural America for VP. :thumbsup

I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the picture.

Z28Roxy
09-04-2008, 07:22 PM

Not scared in the least :rolf

ND4SPD
09-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Get ready for the next attack from the left... which will be that Palin is a religious wacko. Apparently she made a couple of comments to her congregation a while back to the effect that Iraq and the NG pipeline were God's will. Here and I thought what went on in someone's church had no bearing on whether someone was qualified or not to be president... I mean vice president.:rolleyes:

Syclone0044
09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Get ready for the next attack from the left... which will be that Palin is a religious wacko. Apparently she made a couple of comments to her congregation a while back to the effect that Iraq and the NG pipeline were God's will. Here and I thought what went on in someone's church had no bearing on whether someone was qualified or not to be president... I mean vice president.:rolleyes:

Hey if it were up to me, no religious people would be in office. Why would you want someone who believes in imaginary things running the country? :confused Sounds like she may have trouble determining the difference between Fact and Fiction?

The days of needing "Gods" to "pray to" are over. We don't need to pray for good weather, we can study barometric pressure and the jet stream patterns, etc. Catch my drift...?

pOrk
09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Its not imaginary! I READ IT IN A BOOK ONCE!!!

:)

Z28Roxy
09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Hey if it were up to me, no religious people would be in office. Why would you want someone who believes in imaginary things running the country? :confused Sounds like she may have trouble determining the difference between Fact and Fiction?

The days of needing "Gods" to "pray to" are over. We don't need to pray for good weather, we can study barometric pressure and the jet stream patterns, etc. Catch my drift...?

Oh no you di'nt :eek:

4eyedstang
09-05-2008, 06:51 PM

IMO religion = faith ,good ethics and morals

If you are against that you need help

Syclone0044
09-05-2008, 07:05 PM
I know plenty of religious people who lie, cheat and steal and will even admit it in mixed company.

I also know nonbelievers who have good ethics and morals and try to "do the right thing" even if nobody knows about it.

You don't have to have religion to be a good person.

Irish
09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
IMO religion = faith ,good ethics and morals

If you are against that you need help

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Josh's intentions were to illustrate the fact that we have technologies in place now that we no longer need to put faith in "mystics","shamen" or "medicine men" to determine certain things in life.

I am a religous person, I reserve my conversations and requests to God for more important things, other than the weather.

Religon may equal "faith ,good ethics, and morals" however, the religous don't always apply those to themselves... And that my friend has been proven across the ages of time.

And yes I would vote for someone that believes in God.

Irish
09-05-2008, 07:17 PM

You make a good point Josh. However my faith is stronger than believing in just mere "imaginary things."

Your response may be to question why have faith. To answer that would take more time than I am willing to explain on BCM. I would be more than happy to talk to you in person, having an intellectual conversation.

Let me leave you with this. I do not have concrete physical proof that God exists other than the bible, which is God's word, written by men so it, in itself is subjective however, I have never seen a billion dollars in cash either, but I know it exists.

Irish
09-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Politics and Religion on a car website, all in the same thread. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS BCM!

ND4SPD
09-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Actually it doesn't matter anyway, because Obama has basically been quoted as saying the same...

“Pray that I can be an instrument of God,” and “nothing that can stop us because that’s God’s intention.” the senator exhorted.

and my favorite "Now, I didn’t grow up in a particularly religious household. But my experience in Chicago showed me how faith and values could be an anchor in my life. And in time, I came to see my faith as being both a personal commitment to Christ and a commitment to my community; that while I could sit in church and pray all I want, I wouldn’t be fulfilling God’s will unless I went out and did the Lord’s work."