PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Baby Gate/Cat Stuff

michelle
08-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Now that I have two little kittens running around my apartment, I need a few things. A baby gate is the main thing. Preferably one that extends larger then a normal gate (or one that you can purchase extensions for).

And then cat toys/furniture would be nice too. Have a few things, but they are for my ferrets and I don't want to take their items away from them.

Thanks!

Goat Roper
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I have a couple gates around here, just swing by and grab them here in Franklin.

Car Guy
08-30-2008, 01:20 AM
We have two enclosed litter boxes that are yours if you want them, but that's about it besides little stuff.....

Breecher_7
08-30-2008, 07:43 AM
Now that I have two little kittens running around my apartment, I need a few things. A baby gate is the main thing. Preferably one that extends larger then a normal gate (or one that you can purchase extensions for).

And then cat toys/furniture would be nice too. Have a few things, but they are for my ferrets and I don't want to take their items away from them.

Thanks!

I have a quite a few cat things, house, scratching post, another house thing.... Its all yours but you must take the cat as well. She is about a year old and grey. There is a picture in the classifieds somewhere. :thumbsup

michelle
08-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Adam would be upset with me. We already have quite the zoo. ):

But I measured and I would need a gate that would extend to 50".