PDA

View Full Version : my nice drive to work this morning

Yeehaw
08-28-2008, 06:20 PM
This morning weather was decent, not raining, so i had the windows down tunes at a decent level and just enjoyed the ride. I was running a little early so i was actually doing the speed limit for once minding my own. As i proceed to turn onto JJ off of county F im awaiting my turn to go when this guy slows down next to me in a late 90s stock F150...he yells "TOYOTA SUCKS" and gives me the middle finger and accelerates hard through the intersection :confused

Russ Jerome
08-28-2008, 06:30 PM
The driver was obviously retarded or a looser, wouldnt bother me for a second!

I had a truck driver yell at me over lunch on my Honda scooter "Nice scooter!"
This on 123rd and Silver Spring where we were surounded by air cooled bikes
for some event there having localy............I about fell off laughing trying to
bring my lunch back to work :)

Voodoo Chick
08-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Sorry to hear that happened to you. People can REALLY be a**holes sometimes, and they can really ruin your day. I had an incident that was in a way similar: I was driving my '79 Camaro down Loomis Rd, just for the fun of driving her, and some jackass in a Jetta is riding up on her ass, really getting WAY too close, finally he swerves over to the other lane, and lo and behold, we end up side by side at the next red light. I didn't acclerate my car with excessive force, but her tires screeched a little anyway, as they very often do, so dude proceeds to roll down his window, give me the finger, honk and scream for the next half mile or so..........Next set of lights......I GAVE him something to flip me off about!! LOL

Darrell
08-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Was it Tuffenuff????

Yeehaw
08-29-2008, 10:05 AM
it was a 97-02 f150 reg cab short bed in black...looked to be 4wd, was a 4.2l

nismodave
08-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Rest assured, your truck will be running long after his Ford is in the boneyard.:rolf