PDA

View Full Version : Just fn sick to my stomach...FU*K!

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Had swapped tires for Dan and had him mount my drag radials to my Cobras-real cobras-1993 ones I have had for 14 fu<kin years and I came home early and got them out to swap on my car. Came upstairs for a little bit and went back down and they are fu<kin gone...GONE! All I have is the front ones I had not got out yet......it was all in the matter of an hour maybe..................

I just want to cry- throw up- I don't f-n know.......man if sh*t ain't breakin..now its assholes messing....stealing my sh*t......I am wondering if the garbage man did it cause he came by in the time frame but I have know fu*king proof! And would someone turn off the word sensor- I am pissed.....:flipoff2:

Cutlass Queen
08-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Aww *hug* I'm sorry Andy :(

Irish
08-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Dude that is f'n BullSh1t! I would start monitoring ebay and craigslist! I would be on the look out to see them on HWY as well.

<---- Keeping eyes peeled!

Flicktitty
08-28-2008, 01:21 PM
That sucks andy, call the people that pick up your garbage and see if you can meet them at the dump, if you catch them early enough maybe the truck hasen't taken them?

or like irish said, keep an eye out for them.

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Its just I work for my sh*t....to make a nice car....and to have coocksuckkers like that...oh man...I am going for a walk to just to see and talk with a couple of neighbors...I actually have nice neighbors.....urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg!

Irish
08-28-2008, 01:25 PM
If you find out who did it, I feel sorry for them :devil!

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Better be goddamn sure of that statement........

Irish
08-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Did your neighbors see anything?

BlueOvalBolt
08-28-2008, 01:59 PM
:fire I am really sorry to hear about this Andy. I completely know what you are going through and will keep my eyes open. We have talked about your wheels over the years and they have always been one of the things that makes your car stand out above the rest. The '93 is the only car I have ever kept the factory wheel locks on because their value has gone through the roof over the last 6 to 7 years.

If it helps, it seems there are always OEM and aftermarket replicas for sale on SVTP, some of the aftermarket ones are widened for the rear as well which was a shortcoming of the OEM wheels. Here is a link to the classifieds there http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297 Maybe your thief will try to sell them there as well.

DoubleAron
08-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Sorry to hear Andy. All I can do is just sit here and shake my head.:fire

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks- yeah I called West Allis PD and they were here in about 10 minutes...2 squads rolled...I gave them a picture of the rims and showed them in person the other two in the basement...I asked about the garbage man both police said nooo..they did make a call but said they aren't like that...he said most likely scrappers....so- get this- he radio's dispatch and asked them to call their contacts at I think 4 local scrap yards they work with to keep an eye out for special looking rims. I told them to accept them and I would repay them.....if it goes that route...

Still sick but the PD really made me feel better...Glad I called them.

If work stays up I will by the replicas with a wider rim. Thanks Chris...

Its just sickening..and I do have locks for when they are on the car....

Darrell
08-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Had swapped tires for Dan and had him mount my drag radials to my Cobras-real cobras-1993 ones I have had for 14 fu<kin years and I came home early and got them out to swap on my car. Came upstairs for a little bit and went back down and they are fu<kin gone...GONE! All I have is the front ones I had not got out yet......it was all in the matter of an hour maybe..................

I just want to cry- throw up- I don't f-n know.......man if sh*t ain't breakin..now its assholes messing....stealing my sh*t......I am wondering if the garbage man did it cause he came by in the time frame but I have know fu*king proof! And would someone turn off the word sensor- I am pissed.....:flipoff2:

Someone stole them?????? Sorry to hear Andy. Maybe you should leave some bait out and see if they come back. Greed gets the best of crooks alot of the time.

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 02:16 PM
HMMM- I like what Darrell is thinking....

Irish
08-28-2008, 02:19 PM
I would set out the bait, and then wait for them like this ----> :sniper

Flicktitty
08-28-2008, 02:21 PM
I would set out the bait, and then wait for them like this ----> :sniper

damn straight.... i got some junk rims if ya need bait.

CobraSnake
08-28-2008, 02:23 PM
HMMM- I like what Darrell is thinking....

do it and get back to us with a video

Poncho
08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
thats crap, were they just sittin' in the trailer?

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
No-in the garage..I came home today and got them out to wash them and my fronts were in the basement....went in to get buckets and the other rims and such and came upstairs never for once worrying about the rims....never...Guess its my own fault...I think I need to go to got butt hurt.com

That_Guy
08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
set the other set out and bait them in.. then ******* shoot them... ill come over if you want.. ive had one hell of a day and would not object to shooting somebody who gets in my way.

it will be like a to-catch a preditor except ill great them with a 1300 defender.

That_Guy
08-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Someone stole them?????? Sorry to hear Andy. Maybe you should leave some bait out and see if they come back. Greed gets the best of crooks alot of the time.

dammit you beat me to it..

wrath
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
That's ridiculous. In broad daylight RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.

I say it's time for some bait. I'm sure somebody around here has a fully-auto paintball gun that'll at least bruise if not do worse. All I have here is a semi-auto.

scaleracer
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Damn Andy Sorry to hear that.. That's sucks I don't understand why people do stuff like this..

Darrell
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
do it and get back to us with a video

:thumbsup :headbang

I know Andy can lay down a hell of an ass whooping too. That would be a great video. I like violence.

mynameismike65
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Dude that is f'n BullSh1t! I would start monitoring ebay and craigslist! I would be on the look out to see them on HWY as well.

<---- Keeping eyes peeled!

Dude that f-ing sucks.......that would be sweet if you found out who the person is or see them at HWY and IRISH was with you:D I would pay $$ to see that beat down:chair:

HY35F2T
08-28-2008, 03:38 PM
id fill a gallon bucket full of glass and razors and hot sauce and whip it at there person who stole that shit.Then take them to your basment and chain them to the wall.Then grab bolt cutters and cut each finger off and toe.Then throw darts at them and dig a hole in the basement floor.

Or if u find out who it was do it the legal way and they can get probation for like 5months.

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
That is ridiculous, calling the cops was the right thing to do.
Where in WA did this happen ?
14 fricken years only to have some scumbag steal them, that is sickening.

84hurst
08-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear that! Someone I know had all of her Snap-on tools stolen OUT OF HER CAR in WA, again, in the middle of the day and in less than one hour. Unfortunately she never got them back. But I would certainly monitor ebay and craigslist. Unless the guy has an immidiate buyer for them, they'll end up for sale somewhere. I too would bait your driveway or your garage, but don't make it obvious you're baiting them, they won't fall for it. They may be peices of sh*t but they'll know what you're doing. Good luck finding out who did this. I'll keep an eye out for the wheels. :thumbsup

SmokinRAM114
08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
FAWK does that suck!!!!!! Id probly Nip a few fingures off

84hurst
08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Just thought of this... why not put a wanted add on craigslist for the wheels? Maybe bring the crooks right to you!

HY35F2T
08-28-2008, 04:17 PM
just say dont have much money looking for cobra wheels.More then likely if they didnt have someone to buy them right away i dont think there dumb enough to put them for sale right away.Still check craigslist and all the other shit.Is there any kind of vin or something on cobra wheels?

Poncho
08-28-2008, 04:30 PM
That is ridiculous, calling the cops was the right thing to do.
Where in WA did this happen ?
14 fricken years only to have some scumbag steal them, that is sickening.

he's in a decent area, IMO. right next to state fair park on 76th

fastenhard
08-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Sorry to hear that man. But it wasn't a good move to post this on BCM. Who ever took them most likely will hear about this thread and you'll never find them. Words get around fast on BCM. I would talk to people in person or PM to keep there eyes out. You should PM me a pic so I know what they look like. 14 years is a long time to have some thing and then just have it taking away.

T-Bag
08-28-2008, 06:43 PM
What in the living ****? If you catch this person, lock them up in the basement so we all have a chance to kick him/her in the groin

Poncho
08-28-2008, 07:07 PM
I can't stop thinking about this Andy, it makes me sick. Those wheels were in my car, what less than two days ago, in the lot @ work, windows cracked open.

Reverend Cooper
08-28-2008, 07:26 PM
dood put the other two out there and put a grenade under them,youll find the asshole

Irish
08-28-2008, 07:36 PM
dood put the other two out there and put a grenade under them,youll find the asshole

or a bopping betty, that way you just cut them in half!

moels
08-28-2008, 08:44 PM
That sucks Andy! Bait them in with something, but don't go to prison for shooting them. Just beat the living hell outta the little prick(s). More enjoyable that way.

Mudd Runner
08-28-2008, 10:09 PM
he's in a decent area, IMO. right next to state fair park on 76th

not as good of an area as you would think.

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-28-2008, 10:16 PM
not as good of an area as you would think.

An area in transition maybe ?

CPonyGo
08-28-2008, 10:17 PM
you fu..kers act like I live in the fn core town or whatever...I live right on the BLVD of single families SOUTH of fn Liquid Johnnies and west of trash ...geesus.

michelle
08-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry to hear this. I second the CL ad looking for wheels. ):

HITMAN
08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Wow dude, that really fvckin' sucks! I can't fathom owning some pristine originals like that for that long only to have some waste of skin that probably doesn't have a clue what they are or what they meant to you come and steal them. I say if they catch the thief, lop off his hand!!!:fire That's about the only thing the Muslims get right...

Also, it really doesn't matter where you live or who you think your friends are. When I was 13 I lived in Oak Creek near Howell and Ryan. Not exactly Crime Central back in the early 70's. We had our garage broken into. They stole a bunch of stuff, including my mini-bike. The cops eventually caught the pricks. It turned out to be some guys I though were friends of mine...:chair::chair::chair:

Slow Joe
08-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, that totally sucks Andy! That isn't necessarially a bad area, just populated. There is enough traffic, and people walking/driving through that who knows...

Back in the mid 90s I had a bicycle (or two) stolen from around 102nd and Greenfield when we lived over there..

Voodoo Chick
08-29-2008, 12:19 AM
REALLY sorry to hear that this happened to you.........It's NOT your fault, either.......You should be allowed to leave your stuff unattended for an hour or so with out some f***er taking it. I hope they get caught, and I hope you feel better soon.

nismodave
08-29-2008, 12:27 AM
That sucks, Andy. I hope you find them.

pw_cc_runner
04-23-2009, 09:17 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1134746637.html

I know its been a while, but are these the same wheels?

moels
04-23-2009, 09:21 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1134746637.html

I know its been a while, but are these the same wheels?

No Josh, those aren't the wheels. But good looking out! :thumbsup

pw_cc_runner
04-23-2009, 09:31 PM
I saw Cobra, 4 lug, and Milwaukee so I thought I better ask

moels
04-23-2009, 09:35 PM
They were this style of rim.

http://autosoundandperformance.com/images/93%20cobra%20silver%20rim.gif

pw_cc_runner
04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah, I guess I could have googled it first :rolf

Al
04-23-2009, 11:48 PM
damn straight.... i got some junk rims if ya need bait.

Do you have an Integra or Civic that they fit on?

I'm 4 vigilante justice!