PDA

View Full Version : College Football

VroomPshhTsi
08-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Well the season starts tomorrow. Am I the only college football freak here?

I'm a huge Badger fan but also like Auburn, West Virginia, and Michigan. Here are my predictions for Big Ten:
Ohio State
Wisconsin (probably will be 3rd but I'm biased)
Penn State
Michigan
Illinois
no one cares about the rest...

Week one actually has a few good matchups.
Alabama vs. Clemson
Illinois vs. Missouri

Plus the game of the year is week 3, OSU @ USC

I can't wait!!!

flyin_blue_egg
08-27-2008, 01:00 PM
i think the badgers should do pretty good this year....the only thing i'm really worried about is WR and DE....i mean look what we did last year at RB with PJ hurt for most of the year....i think it's about time some body gives Ohio State a run for their money

VroomPshhTsi
09-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Ohio State got a decent scare. OSU probably won't be able to beat USC, I can see it being a decent game for a bit, but USC is on another level.

Michigan actually won, but very unimpressive. They should still have no problem with Notre Dame next week.

Badgers did OK. Finally got Evridge some more reps throwing the ball. His first few possessions were terrible. Again I feel we should use Clay more and more, he's a freak and will be better than Hill. Fresno State will be a tough ass game. I hope we pull it out (that's what she said).

Anyone watch the Washington-BYU game? Total BS on the celebration penalty, people will be talking about it all week. Washington does have a lot of attractive women though :)