PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this story ?

4eyedstang
08-27-2008, 07:45 AM
http://journaltimesonline.com/articles/2008/08/26/local_news/doc48b42c4d0d199852651743.prt

i don't understand why this kid was even arrested let alone facing charges. if i was in the same situation they would be scrubbing what was left of this douche of of the walls
and $2500 bail for attempted murder WTF!!!

T-Bag
08-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Shows you there is no such thing as home defense anymore. The kid is lucky that he is a terrible shot.

Car Guy
08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
That doesn't make sense, but I'd still like to know the entire story of how it went down to make my final decision.....

Nick
08-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Go figure... it's Racine.

At least he has not been formally charged.

Crawlin
08-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Cool, I'll go to prison with my mom's attacker. When there, I'll be sure that he gets "proper justice". I'd go down like that for my mom's safety.

Now do I believe that punishment is deserved for the kid? Hell ******* no. Sorry, but I'm not gonna call 911 FIRST while my mother lay there getting her ass beat. Gonna stop it first some how some way, then get the authorities there. Who knows how much further it could have gotten

CobraSnake
08-27-2008, 09:46 AM
wow thats screwed up. I do know though that unfornately there is no self defense law in wisconsin. But, screw that law the kid was just helping out his mother. Anyone else would do the same.

Mark

Nick
08-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Makes me feel like my gun is pretty much worthless. I should sell it.

mynameismike65
08-27-2008, 09:58 AM
This just validates how messed up society has become. Everyone is so focused and worried about being politicaly correct these days and worried about offending poeple that common sense has gone out the window. It seems that now the criminals have the same amount of rights as victims which is fu*ked up......I used to live in Florida where it was still alright to protect yourself if someone was on your property threatening you life or your families life. I mean that case with those two border patrol agents shows this perfectly....a drug smuggler was crossing the border illegally showing no respect for law and order and the two agents felt threatend and shot him in the ass.....he runs back across the border and now the border officers are in prison while the smuggler got of free and was even caught later smuggling drugs across again. Im honsetly concerned about the direction this country is heading in this respect....I dont care what WI law says if someone breaks into my house to harm me or my family they will be greated with a pistol gripped 12 gauge;). my.02

pOrk
08-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Shoot to kill, no one left over to press charges.

Cryptic
08-27-2008, 10:15 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/SM113~Chief-Wiggum-Posters.jpg

But he hasn't been charged "yet". The news always has a goofy way of delivering the facts. Like when ever there is an accident they always state whether or not "Alcohol was or wasn't a factor". Even if they don't know yet, they still mentioned it, instead of just waiting for all the details.

Nick
08-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Shoot to kill, no one left over to press charges.

Thats actually what my uncle told me. Retired 5th Disctrict Milwaukee cop.

flyin_blue_egg
08-27-2008, 10:30 AM
with the limited story it seems as if they are just covering all their bases until they figure out exactly what happened

BeesTwinEG
08-27-2008, 10:44 AM
If somebody would punch or hit my own mother with the hammer, I would do the same thing or worse.
The kid should not be charged. Defending his mother.
Judge will feel that way too.. there is nothing better than mother's love.

Nick
08-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Unless he was going after his mom too o_O

lilws6
08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
I think that messed up but on a side you did anyone else notice the kid is a third generation stoner??? sorry i had too

Al
08-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Shows you there is no such thing as home defense anymore. The kid is lucky that he is a terrible shot.

Stoner has never been formally charged with the shooting

The police probably want to make sure that the story is straight before they let him go. Same thing happened to the pizza delivery guy a year ago.

LIZMO
08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
thats messed up! wtf dude was just protecting his mom. ik i would do the same thing, well if i had a gun. lol.

Voodoo Chick
08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
The kid should NOT be punished in any way, shape, or form. He was protecting his mother, for god's sake........If someone was beating my mom, they would be in a whole lotta hurt too.......

flyin_blue_egg
08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
like i said, they are probably just CYA. you never know with just that little bit of info. if that's really what happened.....and like a lot of people have said he hasn't been charged with anything, and probably won't be charged with anything....but if they were to just let the kid go, and he then disappears and they then find out he was actually trying to shoot his mother then they look like idiots

xxsn0blindxx
08-27-2008, 02:50 PM
I think that messed up but on a side you did anyone else notice the kid is a third generation stoner??? sorry i had too

I think you need to put the bong down before posting.

CobraSnake
08-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I think you need to put the bong down before posting.

buts its sooooo good:goof

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Lock up both mutts, I live about 6 blocks from Hilker Place and can tell you any 18 year old carrying a gun in this area is carrying the gun only to KILL HUMANS.
Thousand block of Hilker ? I wouldn't be surprised if the kid is selling the adults crack, man that area sucks.