PDA

View Full Version : Need someone with a DSLR.

stealthy1ss
08-26-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't really know where to post this but I was wondering if anyone with a nice DSLR camera would like to take some rolling pics of my car and possible some burnout pics? Also I think it would be cool to have a few other cars join in on the rolling pics. Let me know if you would be interested in doing something like this.

Z28Envy
08-28-2008, 02:01 AM
I thought nmramlow has one? Don't all you cobalt guys hang in a cult?:rolf

CobaltSSTuner
08-28-2008, 02:06 AM
^^^trying to hard to be funny lol

WTF tyler! you wouldnt do a burnout at the project two show but now you want someone to take photos? Where is your boyfriend ryan? I thought he had a camera :rolf

stealthy1ss
08-28-2008, 05:51 PM
I thought nmramlow has one? Don't all you cobalt guys hang in a cult?:rolf

No we haven't got together as a whole group all summer and Nate and Tuna never answer their phones cause they are busy given it to each other. :rolf

^^^trying to hard to be funny lol

WTF tyler! you wouldnt do a burnout at the project two show but now you want someone to take photos? Where is your boyfriend ryan? I thought he had a camera :rolf

That was then and this is now. And for the rest of your comments all I have to say is go suck Nate off and STFU! :rolf

CobaltSSTuner
08-28-2008, 10:39 PM
hahaha geez, and we havent gotten together because of short notice get togethers. I need time to plan!!! Speaking of which, if ur down, i think we should get everybody together and go to six flags b4 winter :)

Flicktitty
08-29-2008, 12:47 AM
hmmm i can get acess to a dslr but i'm not overly good with it.....yet.

LIZMO
08-29-2008, 01:16 AM
did i hear 6 flags?! lol. i haven't been there in like 4 years :(

udlose98
08-29-2008, 02:21 AM
I JUST bought one, though have really no experience using them.

stealthy1ss
08-29-2008, 07:34 AM
I am not asking for a professional but this would be a great oppurtunity to get familiar with the camera. For the rollin shots I do have access to a truck that actually drives! (that was for you Nick)

udlose98
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
well I'd be down to test it out...I would imagine I would recieve it by next weekend (got it off BestBuy.com) so shoot me a pm if you cant get another camera by then.

Goat Roper
08-29-2008, 09:41 AM
I can help you next week with this if you don't get it done sooner.

Flicktitty
08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
I am not asking for a professional but this would be a great oppurtunity to get familiar with the camera. For the rollin shots I do have access to a truck that actually drives! (that was for you Nick)

asshole.

stealthy1ss
08-29-2008, 10:58 AM
well I'd be down to test it out...I would imagine I would recieve it by next weekend (got it off BestBuy.com) so shoot me a pm if you cant get another camera by then.

I will let you know.

I can help you next week with this if you don't get it done sooner.

That would be awesome. I have some parts that I want to get installed on my car and I also need a tune so hopefully I get all that done this weekend. After that I am ready for pics.

asshole.

I just had to! :rolf

Flicktitty
08-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I will let you know.

That would be awesome. I have some parts that I want to get installed on my car and I also need a tune so hopefully I get all that done this weekend. After that I am ready for pics.

I just had to! :rolf

lol, thats fine....i should have my motor done monday or tuesday at the latest.

stealthy1ss
08-29-2008, 11:07 AM
lol, thats fine....i should have my motor done monday or tuesday at the latest.

So does that mean we are going to use your truck for the rolling shots?

Deggy
08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Let Scott do it Tyler. He takes amazing photos.

Goat Roper
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Deggy, you need to tell me where to find the video to the accident in your avatar

stealthy1ss
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Let Scott do it Tyler. He takes amazing photos.

Alright then lets make this happen. I work M-F 6-4:30 and I am pretty flexable on weekends.

Are you going to be there Deggy with door dent mobile? :rolf

CobaltSSTuner
08-30-2008, 01:58 AM
liz, if you and flick want to go to six flags, u guys are more than welcome to come :) we just need to find a date.