PDA

View Full Version : Snowboarders!!!!!!

Crawlin
12-10-2003, 05:46 PM
WHAT"SUP!!!!!

Finally the snow has started to fall and the winter sports are among us. I wasn't out last year and the year before that only a couple times, so i'm a bit rusty. i will be starting off this year with some new equipment in anticipation for... MY TRIP TO VAIL in early January!! It's good to have friend's with boss' that have condos out there :) $230 ROUND TRIP from Orbitz for the flight. So, who is up for some trips out to the local hills? Or I should start off with, who here is a snowboarder?

Chris

Prince Valiant
12-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Hey dude...I am TOTALLY up for trips to the local hills...maybe even a couple up to the U.P.

I'll be heading to Snowmass/Aspen in feburary, and already was out there over thanksgiving. My uncle is the mountain manager for snowmass so I stay out there with him for free, get free lift tickets, and the only cost for me really is getting myself out there.

The skiing over thanksgiving was AWESOME...perfect temperature, and near perfect snow. Vail hadn't opened yet, and don't go there much anyways (it's not free :thumbsup )

Who else is up for skiing/snowboarding?

jbiscuit
12-10-2003, 06:01 PM
I board...count me in:banana