PDA

View Full Version : Offering this again for a Needy Family ( Free Clothes )

awsomeears
08-24-2008, 07:16 PM
I have about 5 garbage bags full of nice clothes, hell some with tags still on them. I will admit :eek: I turn over clothes in a year or two, I just get tired of wearing the same thing. I'm in a lucky position to afford it so I would rather give these away to HELP a needy family with Boys out.

This is the only thing I splurge on, but others will benafit :thumbsup

So that leaves perfectly good and still killer shirts piling up in my closet. I don't want to take them to Good Will or drop off to a place I have no clue where they are going. I would rather have peace of mind who these are going to.

A person from here was supposed to email me and address and a meet up time but he didn't get back to me. I thought that was odd because they were for his sisters boys. I waited to long and now I'm putting them back up :thumbsup

I think most of them are Medium and Large, I threw in some ties and work jeans and nice jeans.

All I ask is that your honest :thumbsup

- Brad -

CPonyGo
08-24-2008, 07:38 PM
I use to volunteer at The Price Is Right on 36th and wisconsin next to the parts store there....they don't sell- they offer to needy people and have to meet a very minimum critiera because a lot of people come in there just using them..whichis sad.....and you get a tax form as well...

Lash
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Call purple heart. They'll come and pick it up and leave a receipt for your taxes.