PDA

View Full Version : Snowing.... :(

Knyghtmare
12-10-2003, 03:46 PM
...that means salt. Those that havent stored there cars, now is a good time. :banana I am sorry for those who cant store this year. (e.g. Scott)

Just giving my condolences. :haveabeer

jbiscuit
12-10-2003, 03:48 PM
snow rocks!:banana

BadAzzGTA89
12-10-2003, 03:48 PM
woooo hoooo snow = fourwheelin in my burban

Silver350
12-10-2003, 03:58 PM
You know actually I dont care much about the salt anymore I keep on top of things and I havent had any problems with rust spots. I am actually looking forward to it this year.

Knyghtmare
12-10-2003, 04:00 PM
I dont have a snowmobile anymore, so I'm not... lol plus I miss my car :(

BAD LS1
12-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Hey guys if we get enough accumlating snow we really need to have out first winter beater races.

Scott your in charge of getting a hold of Jugz for cheerleader duty. Make sure she is OK with getting frost bite because she will not be allowed to wear any clothes what so ever:devil

Well just a paper bag and her mind.....:goof

JohnnyT
12-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by BADDLS1SS
Hey guys if we get enough accumlating snow we really need to have out first winter beater races.

Scott your in charge of getting a hold of Jugz for cheerleader duty. Make sure she is OK with getting frost bite because she will not be allowed to wear any clothes what so ever:devil

Well just a paper bag and her mind.....:goof

Won't it be too cold for Scott to hose her down while we take turns with her in his truck?

jbiscuit
12-10-2003, 04:27 PM
we won't have enough snow tonight to have the races but maybe next week...? we need to exchange cell numbers soon in case this happens so we can state the time and place of the races. This will be fun...oh yeah and I will use Jugz' Jugs to keep warm. If you need me, I will be trying to suck the left one dry!

BAD LS1
12-10-2003, 04:30 PM
HAHAHAHH well it might be too cold for her or Scott but she doesnt have a say, ill be wearing a nice snow suit but with proper acces to strategic the areas required for such activities LOL. Plus it will only get cold for a sec casue shell be keeping it warm the rest of the time LOL. Just get her some knee pads LOL

:goof

Silver350
12-10-2003, 04:51 PM
I just wish I had her number to give her a call.

Al
12-10-2003, 05:07 PM
I just replaced those two slicks in back. The word snow made me do it. When they put my car up on the lift, I got a good look at the underside. NO RUST, plus it was undercoated. This does not mean that I plan on driving the stang all winter. Hopefully I won't procrastinate any more now that the fluffy stuff is on the ground. The van is waiting for paint. All I have to do is heat up the garage. And that AWD will sure help with the slippery conditions.

Prince Valiant
12-10-2003, 05:32 PM
winter beater races SOON :banana

PB86MCSS
12-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Whoo hoo...finally, the reason I got a winter beater is here(snow/salt). I did see salt here and there the past few weeks though, although very minor.

I wanna know about the winter racing action too!:3gears:

JC70SS
12-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Any cash prizes involved?? I may have a secret weapon waiting!:3gears:

Prince Valiant
12-10-2003, 06:03 PM
I say the prize is:

The winner is the "bachelor" for a bachelor party....a fake one obviously.

Take em to the strip club and let them be *humiliated* if you will much the same way bachelor's are :thumbsup

what say you guys? :D :party:

BAD LS1
12-10-2003, 06:11 PM
YEAH !!! i heard an advertisment on Lazer this morning for a new one right off of HWY 100 that just opened up.

That should be our next BCM outing !!!! The new GF wants to go and get a lap dance LOL

Prince Valiant
12-10-2003, 06:15 PM
The new GF wants to go and get a lap dance LOL Tell her I'll oblige her :nutkick

BAD LS1
12-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
Tell her I'll oblige her :nutkick

Its crazy i never dated a chick before that wasnt self consious of her body before or hasa problem with me looking at other girls at a strip bar.

Look for some pretty awesome pics of her with my car this summer!!! it wont dissapoint !!

JC70SS
12-10-2003, 08:39 PM
Tom that place "silk" I heard from a former co-worker who is a frequent at these places said that place "sucks." So I would say don't waste your money there. By the way, where is the place that you work?

-Joe

BadAzzGTA89
12-10-2003, 10:31 PM
All i can say is on the border!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyT
12-11-2003, 10:51 AM
Look for some pretty awesome pics of her with my car this summer!!! it wont dissapoint !!

I got a really nice digital camera and can prolly help you out with those pics Tommy!!! :devil

BAD LS1
12-11-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JC00SS
Tom that place "silk" I heard from a former co-worker who is a frequent at these places said that place "sucks." So I would say don't waste your money there. By the way, where is the place that you work?

-Joe

I work at Tecumseh Engines/Transmissions in Grafton...

Im a Service Coordinator, which is a fancy name for a technical service dept manager.

Why do you ask Joe? LOL

02bonne
12-11-2003, 11:07 AM

Word man, I'm one hell of a cameraman's assistant! I'd be willing to lend my expertise for a forty or two of 45.

jbiscuit
12-11-2003, 11:17 AM
just bring her to the "studio" and we can get some shots there....I would be willing to lend my fridge to house the 40's of 45

BAD LS1
12-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Shes one of those underwear freaks so shes got a ton of really awesome looking panties and such and a very skimpy RED Bikini that would match my car well.

So im going to take full advantage of the offer by her to do this LOL. As you can see im pretty excited about this :banana

JohnnyT
12-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Shes one of those underwear freaks so shes got a ton of really awesome looking panties and such and a very skimpy RED Bikini that would match my car well.

So im going to take full advantage of the offer by her to do this LOL. As you can see im pretty excited about this :banana

Tommy, you might want to stop in the bathroom and get some tissue. You're making a mess... :Hump

BAD LS1
12-11-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027
Tommy, you might want to stop in the bathroom and get some tissue. You're making a mess... :Hump

Yeah ill stop now LOL BTW im gonna needa whole box of tissue LOL :goof

02hawk796
12-12-2003, 04:27 AM
My buddy went to silk on opening night, didn't like because there was no place to sit, couldn't move with all the crowd. But he said of all the girls he saw, every one was a ten. And no fakes, that he saw. 100% natural, and a bunch of brunettes, too. Was 80 dancers that night.
It's the former Fantasia, just northeast of 45/SilverSpring.
I gotta check it out sooner or later. OTB isn't too bad, but went downhill quite a bit.

Hey, Tom. I wouldn't mind a model for some pics of my car, too. Think she'd mind? My gloss black should reflect things nicely.

BlownMe
12-12-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by 02hawk796
My buddy went to silk on opening night, didn't like because there was no place to sit, couldn't move with all the crowd. But he said of all the girls he saw, every one was a ten. And no fakes, that he saw. 100% natural, and a bunch of brunettes, too. Was 80 dancers that night.
I gotta check it out sooner or later. OTB isn't too bad, but went downhill quite a bit.

Checked Silk out on my birthday. Very nice. I'd say 98 percent of the chicks there were hot. Every once in a blue moon, a monster climbs up on stage and you wonder how she got employed there but overall, the chicks are pretty hot. Would I give them all a 10? HELL NO!!! They were HOT and thats all i'm saying.

02hawk796
12-12-2003, 04:37 AM
Oh, the topic is snow? About time we got some snow. Gotta throw the winter gear in the truck - only a couple weeks away.
Anybody head up to Hillside Rd, south from Slinger/60, and spin up & down the hills when the snow piles up?
I recently discovered Hwy K at Big Cedar Lake. Anybody ever slide off the end of K into the lake?
Should we have tug-o-wars on snow instead? Chains are pretty cheap at Farm&Fleet.

BadAzzGTA89
12-12-2003, 01:12 PM

Hey, Tom. I wouldn't mind a model for some pics of my car, too. Think she'd mind? My gloss black should reflect things nicely.
My brother inlaw use to manage OTB and quit and opened his own bar on rawson and howell so maybe that's why OTB is going down hill now bad management!!!

BAD LS1
12-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Oh, the topic is snow? About time we got some snow. Gotta throw the winter gear in the truck - only a couple weeks away.
Anybody head up to Hillside Rd, south from Slinger/60, and spin up & down the hills when the snow piles up?
I recently discovered Hwy K at Big Cedar Lake. Anybody ever slide off the end of K into the lake?
Should we have tug-o-wars on snow instead? Chains are pretty cheap at Farm&Fleet.

Some drunk guy drove right into big cedar off of K down that hill about 3 yrs ago LOL went right between the tree and the arrow sign right there.

Hillside rd aint that bad with a running start, excpet for the fact the town of polk isnt to big on actually plowing the roads when it snows... Ive had 2 2wd S-10's that crawled up there sideways, just cocked to the right the whole way up at about 10 mph from turing off of cedar creek rd so i only hit it at like 25 MPH LOL

BlownMe
12-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by BadAzzGTA89
My brother inlaw use to manage OTB and quit and opened his own bar on rawson and howell so maybe that's why OTB is going down hill now bad management!!!

You brother in-law owns The Saloon? He's really fixing the place up. Wasn't he the bar manager at OTB? Damnit, I can't think of his name!

BadAzzGTA89
12-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Yes he is and his name is Marco he's a cool guy!!

TransAm12sec
12-14-2003, 02:11 AM
I just had the most fun on snow in my life. Even my friends jeep lost control under 10 mph in 4 wheel drive.

Pepsicola300
12-14-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by BadAzzGTA89

Are you talking about the Sawmill??? I know they changed ownership in the past few months. I work right across the street from there at a print shop.

BlownMe
12-14-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Pepsicola300
Are you talking about the Sawmill??? I know they changed ownership in the past few months. I work right across the street from there at a print shop.

Yeah, the Sawmill is now the Saloon. I work up the street at Delphi. Marco's cool as hell. Didn't he have a wet t'shirt contest or something at the Saloon not too long ago? Damn I was pissed that I missed that!!!

rsscoty
12-14-2003, 05:02 AM
Romine's is having a non-official party at the Saloon on Monday night. One of our managers shoots pool there and something worked out with them.
Scoty