PDA

View Full Version : That's it...................

juicedimpss
08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Im in the running.
http://www.thelopezfamilyonline.com/play.php?first=&last=Juicedimpss

lilws6
08-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Wtf???

Prince Valiant
08-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Not sold yet Ron...

1. What's your stance on moving toward a flat-tax?
2. If elected president, will you also reduce the tax code to remove cost and complexity to the system so that one can accurately appreciate the amount of taxes are built into every good and service they purchase?
3. What constitutes US interest in your mind? What is an appropriate defense of those interest if threatened?
4. Explain your position on the corporate tax structure?
5. Explain what you think the limits on a free-economy should be?
6. What role does environmental protections play in the economy?
7. Explain and contrast against your opponents, your position on Energy in the US?
8. Are you opposed to reducing regulations on US oil interest so as to give them freedom to ramp up production not just by drilling, but increasing refining capacity?
9. Do you favor a National Assets tax to keep individuals from hoarding assets/property and encouraging investments?
10. Explain the appropriate response to market crashes such as the stock market, housing market, etc.

Answer those ten questions and I MIGHT consider voting for you.

:goof

juicedimpss
08-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Not sold yet Ron...

2. If elected president, will you also reduce the tax code to remove cost and complexity to the system so that one can accurately appreciate the amount of taxes are built into every good and service they purchase?
3. What constitutes US interest in your mind? What is an appropriate defense of those interest if threatened?
7. Explain and contrast against your opponents, your position on Energy in the US?
8. Are you opposed to reducing regulations on US oil interest so as to give them freedom to ramp up production not just by drilling, but increasing refining capacity?
9. Do you favor a National Assets tax to keep individuals from hoarding assets/property and encouraging investments?
10. Explain the appropriate response to market crashes such as the stock market, housing market, etc.

those can be answered with two words.

boobs
beer
:D

Silver350
08-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Not sold yet Ron...

:rolf:rolf

Crawlin
08-22-2008, 10:16 AM
I gotta admit, I like his answers!!!! I'd vote for him

Flicktitty
08-22-2008, 10:27 AM
lol, thats awesome.

CobraSnake
08-22-2008, 10:40 AM
I gotta admit, I like his answers!!!! I'd vote for him

me as well. Boobs and beer will solve almost anything.

Mark

lilws6
08-23-2008, 09:05 AM
boobs and beer had my vote!!!!

Reverend Cooper
08-23-2008, 09:09 AM
they forgot Jimmy M'Fn Johnson for VP I'm pissed