View Full Version : Rummage Sale, Aug 23rd

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 03:27 PM
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI, 53214

Featured Items....
- barely used 15.5 count (1 broke) box of Crayola Crayons
- low mileage pooper scooper, Buster ran away :(
- snow blower, Toreup...I mean Toro. Missing both wheels, needed them for my skateboard
- Casio calculator watch, screen is blank and band it snapped

Lots of other great stuff !!!!!

NO SHOW CARS ALLOWED

BOSS LX
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI, 53214

Featured Items....
- snow blower, Toreup...I mean Toro. Missing both wheels, needed them for my skateboard

NO SHOW CARS ALLOWED

WTF:rolf

CobraSnake
08-21-2008, 03:33 PM
put the low mileage pooper scooper to the side for me:goof

Mark

juicedimpss
08-21-2008, 03:34 PM
ill be there

STANMAN
08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
IBTL:goof:rolf

michelle
08-21-2008, 03:42 PM
IBTL:goof:rolf

Um, why are you online? Shouldn't you be helping deliver your baby!? :stare

STANMAN
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Jen isn't close yet, I am just sitting here, lol.

michelle
08-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Jen isn't close yet, I am just sitting here, lol.

Haha, you have one stubborn baby girl coming your way!

STANMAN
08-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Haha, you have one stubborn baby girl coming your way!

She gets that from BOTH of her parents, lol.

Car Guy
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I am seriously laughing out loud right now Brad, hilarious...!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf

michelle
She gets that from BOTH of her parents, lol.

Yeah, sorry, not babysitting. I'll be waiting for my text/picture message/phone call/smoke signal/billboard/firecrackers/air horn/pony express message/etc!

michelle
I am seriously laughing out loud right now Brad, hilarious...!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf

No you aren't.

Car Guy
08-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Well my tummy really hurts right now so.....;)

Yooformula
08-21-2008, 03:57 PM
this shit is funny now ryan...

Flicktitty
08-21-2008, 03:58 PM
LOL, aWESOME

Car Guy
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Don’t take it personal Ryan, I know everybody involved has put a TON of work into getting the BCM show together (I myself want it to be a HUGE success!) but seriously it's just a joke. I am trying to talk my dad into letting me bring either his MINT `87 GN or his MINT `70 1/2 Camaro just to add to the number of cars that show, and I have never asked him that before.....:shades

Not to mention, Brad put some real thought into his thread opener and it just took the cake.....:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, sorry, not babysitting. I'll be waiting for my text/picture message/phone call/smoke signal/billboard/firecrackers/air horn/pony express message/etc!

You'll hear it, all the way in New Berlin. Hell, maybe even OLD Berlin will hear it:rolf

Cryptic
08-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm rolling... :rolf

Cutlass Queen
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI, 53214

Featured Items....

NO SHOW CARS ALLOWED

That's great Brad :rolf:rolf

Waver
08-21-2008, 04:16 PM
I want the crayons...

PureSound15
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Meh. long day I guess.

I'll probably think it's funny later.

Josepy
08-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Cat box full of shit? I already have one and need another.

nismodave
08-21-2008, 04:34 PM
What a jag.

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 04:50 PM
What a jag.

= butt hurt

Seriously Dave, lighten up !!!
Obviously Yoo, Cryptic, etc, etc found the humor in this.

The thing I find most humorous with your response is this... remember that fella named Tuff that you love so much. And how you say how he takes the wrong approach to "promoting" his event(s) and how he "offends" people in doing so. I see a similar approach to saying "What a jag." to someone.
Especially someone that is CLEARLY being funny.

It was just a joke dude!!!

Korndogg
08-21-2008, 04:54 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

nismodave
08-21-2008, 05:04 PM
= butt hurt

Seriously Dave, lighten up !!!
Obviously Yoo, Cryptic, etc, etc found the humor in this.

The thing I find most humorous with your response is this... remember that fella named Tuff that you love so much. And how you say how he takes the wrong approach to "promoting" his event(s) and how he "offends" people in doing so. I see a similar approach to saying "What a jag." to someone.
Especially someone that is CLEARLY being funny.

It was just a joke dude!!!

Its funny that you accuse me of taking the wrong approach, when I have done most of the leg/grunt work on this show to make it happen.

For me to put Dozens and Dozens of hours orginizing, spending money out of my own pocket, and asking basicly everyone I know if they can help you with a donation.

Only to have a handfull of people basicly show ZERO respect towards you and ZERO appreciation for what has already been done.

Its been a busy 2 months for me, and I have only done the work I have in order for the people of this site to have a show they can be PROUD of and enjoy, and also to do some good for the community in the mean time.

So perhaps some can somewhat understand why I responded the way I did.

scottie K
08-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Its funny that you accuse me of taking the wrong approach, when I have done most of the leg/grunt work on this show to make it happen.

For me to put Dozens and Dozens of hours orginizing, spending money out of my own pocket, and asking basicly everyone I know if they can help you with a donation.

Only to have a handfull of people basicly show ZERO respect towards you and ZERO appreciation for what has already been done.

Its been a busy 2 months for me, and I have only done the work I have in order for the people of this site to have a show they can be PROUD of and enjoy, and also to do some good for the community in the mean time.

If you delet his rumage sale ... you can go and have fun again:)
disrespect is calling a man in a wheel chair a jAG!!! for making people laugh ...... :shades

BRAD I DO HAVE TO ADMITT I JUST PEED A LITTLE IN MY PANTS LAUGHING

Car Guy
08-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Like I said before we all know how much work has gone into the show by everyone involved. It was just a joke (nothing more) so there is no reason to take it personally.....

nismodave
08-21-2008, 05:25 PM
If you delet his rumage sale ... you can go and have fun again:)
disrespect is calling a man in a wheel chair a jAG!!! for making people laugh ...... :shades

You see a man in a wheelchair.

I just see a man.

SmokinRAM114
08-21-2008, 05:30 PM

dave dave dave dave chill mang. i know you worked hard we can see that with the way things have came along with the raffle prizes and how great they are but, see the humor in this thread. it obviously didnt say that you didnt work hard or puts down bcm's show. come on now man that is funny right there!:rolf

nismodave
08-21-2008, 05:34 PM
dave dave dave dave chill mang. i know you worked hard we can see that with the way things have came along with the raffle prizes and how great they are but, see the humor in this thread. it obviously didnt say that you didnt work hard or puts down bcm's show. come on now man that is funny right there!:rolf

I understand your point. But with what has all transpired on the Board in the last 5 days, I hope you and others can understand my point of view.

I honostly dont have anything against him at all. Im basicly responding to the whole situation.

Thank You for your appreciation.:thumbsup

scottie K
08-21-2008, 05:34 PM
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI, 53214

Featured Items....

NO SHOW CARS ALLOWED

i got dibs on the snow blower!!!! im polish ill make it work!!!!!! oh and i'll take the watch to so i know how long it takes me to fix the snow blower!!!!:banana

Waver
08-21-2008, 05:55 PM
dave, I totally see where you and ryan are comming from. It was intended as a joke, albiet maybe a bad one to thos who have been working their asses off for the show. I know what hard work you guys have been putting into the show, and it is for a good cause. In the last few days things have been taken way too far, and that is the sad thing about it.

Please, can we have the next 48 hours with out anyone going to the extremes, and picking one side over another? If we dont, it will leave all shows, including this one with a bad stench, and with all the work that has been put into it, isthe last thing anyone wants to do

Cutlass Queen
08-21-2008, 05:56 PM

Don't lie Scottie....it's because you're old and have no bladder control :rolf:rolf

nismodave
08-21-2008, 05:57 PM
dave, I totally see where you and ryan are comming from. It was intended as a joke, albiet maybe a bad one to thos who have been working their asses off for the show. I know what hard work you guys have been putting into the show, and it is for a good cause. In the last few days things have been taken way too far, and that is the sad thing about it.

Please, can we have the next 48 hours with out anyone going to the extremes, and picking one side over another? If we dont, it will leave all shows, including this one with a bad stench, and with all the work that has been put into it, isthe last thing anyone wants to do

Thank You, Nick.

And well put!!

pOrk
08-21-2008, 05:58 PM

10 commas and 4 periods :alcoholic

Waver
08-21-2008, 05:59 PM

come on pork, we all know I type for shit.

Yooformula
08-21-2008, 06:04 PM

buwahahahahahahahaha:rolf

HRSEPLA
08-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I enjoyed the joke, and took it just as that, a joke.

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM

Perfect, I am glad you wrote this.
Here's the deal... look at how many people are members of this site... look at how many people pre-registered for the show, plus those that are going to show up and did not pre-register..... so you are going to let only 5 frickin' people (myself not included) pizz in your Cheereos??? It is only 5 people dude. All you should be concerned about is making sure the other hunderds of people that are at the show have fun and are satisfied. And with ALL the hours, hard work, chasing around etc, etc that you have dedicated to the event, there should be no problem whatsoever that the hundreds of people that do attend will have a great time.

nismodave
08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Perfect, I am glad you wrote this.
Here's the deal... look at how many people are members of this site... look at how many people pre-registered for the show, plus those that are going to show up and did not pre-register..... so you are going to let only 5 frickin' people (myself not included) pizz in your Cheereos??? It is only 5 people dude. All you should be concerned about is making sure the other hunderds of people that are at the show have fun and are satisfied. And with ALL the hours, hard work, chasing around etc, etc that you have dedicated to the event, there should be no problem whatsoever that the hundreds of people that do attend will have a great time.

You make some good points. I guess I should of expected resistance no matter what decisions were made.

I guess I expected more from some.

Good Luck with Rumage sale.:thumbsup:goof

Poncho
08-21-2008, 07:02 PM

I just see a man.

you see all that, and I see low mileage skinnies for drag racing. :thumbsup

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 07:05 PM

I just see a man.

I'M A MAN...... I'M 40 !!!!!!!

Irish
08-21-2008, 07:27 PM
I'M AN OLD MAN...... I'M 40 !!!!!!!

Fixed! :thumbsup:goof:wooo:banana1:

Reverend Cooper
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I love Brad. bradley and scottie k will be at the show with others in tow,if for no other reaseon but to see their bro Coop.

Irish
08-21-2008, 07:34 PM
^ almost ryhmed!

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Fixed! :thumbsup:goof:wooo:banana1:

HA.... actually I am 32. But I always hear that sound clip on the radio so I thought it was appropriate to use in response. Hell, I don't even know what that damn sound clip is from origianlly. :rolf

DoubleAron
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Now Bradley that was to funny you trouble maker!:rolf:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
08-21-2008, 08:03 PM
GREAT joke Brad..well thought out....you little rascal you....

scottie K
08-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I love Brad. bradley and scottie k will be at the show with others in tow,if for no other reaseon but to see their bro Coop and Irish.

fixed coop.....

damit what time is it?? dang snnow blower ant fixed yet:alcoholic

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 08:09 PM
fixed coop.....

damit what time is it?? dang snnow blower ant fixed yet:alcoholic

Your right, thanks for the fix.

As for that snow blower.... might want to check the plug. I put in the one from the #8 cylinder out of the red car from the last time I had it out. It got alittle warm... OUCH !!!

scottie K
08-21-2008, 08:14 PM
i hope i dont run outa time!!! :rolleyes: wers the eclectrode????

wheelsofsteel
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
wers the eclectrode????

You know what, I was wondering the same time. When the plug was new there was one on it. But when I removed it from the motor it was gone. :confused

scottie K
08-21-2008, 08:18 PM
I love Brad. bradley and scottie k will be at the show with others in tow,if for no other reaseon but to see their bro Coop.

coop i will try to make it ... I have date with a black thunderbird at Area 51 to do some burnouts!!!!!

scottie K
08-21-2008, 08:20 PM
:goof
You know what, I was wondering the same time. When the plug was new there was one on it. But when I removed it from the motor it was gone. :confused

do they have a lost and found Fourm??? cuz we keep loosing stuff on here...

try posting in ther for the electrode:wooo:goof

Cryptic
08-21-2008, 09:21 PM
you really had to see it as it transpired... seeing it realtime, it was funny as hell.

[/thread]

Cryptic has spoken:headbang

scaleracer
08-22-2008, 01:13 AM
lol! Funny stuff here! My balls itch (I had to lol) :rolf

T-Bag
08-22-2008, 07:32 AM
I just ate a bowl of cheerios...and they did not contain piss.

That makes me a happy person.