PDA

View Full Version : Gross

Voodoo Chick
08-20-2008, 03:50 AM
Ok, I'm bored, I have insomnia, and it's almost 4 AM, sooooo, weird thread time.......What is the absolute grossest thing you have ever seen in your life? For me, it was about 14 years ago, I was working at a really lousy factory that made billboards and treated their employes like sh*t, so, about 5-6 of the workers got together, and shat all over the women's bathroom. I mean ALL OVER. There were PILES on the floor, and they flung it on the ceiling, wiped on the walls, got it in the sinks, covered the mirrors, I mean, it looked like a bomb went off. It was unreal. I have no idea how they did it and no one noticed anything odd going on, and how no one noticed the stench. 14 years later, and it still haunts my mind, lol.......tell your tales of nastiness!

Rocket Power
08-20-2008, 06:28 AM
2girls 1cup:rolf

badass88gt
08-20-2008, 06:48 AM
I was just going to say 2 Girls, 1 cup. Either that or goatse.

michelle
08-20-2008, 06:59 AM
Ok, I'm bored, I have insomnia, and it's almost 4 AM, sooooo, weird thread time.......What is the absolute grossest thing you have ever seen in your life? For me, it was about 14 years ago, I was working at a really lousy factory that made billboards and treated their employes like sh*t, so, about 5-6 of the workers got together, and shat all over the women's bathroom. I mean ALL OVER. There were PILES on the floor, and they flung it on the ceiling, wiped on the walls, got it in the sinks, covered the mirrors, I mean, it looked like a bomb went off. It was unreal. I have no idea how they did it and no one noticed anything odd going on, and how no one noticed the stench. 14 years later, and it still haunts my mind, lol.......tell your tales of nastiness!

See, I never understood the logic to do that. Mostly because the cleaning crew (assuming they outsourced that sort of thing nightly as most large companies do), would be the one to clean it up. Not like the supervisor or the owner of the company is going to clean it up. So you are just making that person or group of people have a bad night.

Cryptic
08-20-2008, 07:18 AM
^ werd

Voodoo Chick
08-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Well..........these people that did this were not exactly, shall we say...intelligent. They had all the mental prowess of a box of rocks. Logic enough to figure out that the supervisors would be uneffected was WAAAY beyond them.

Irish
08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
tubgirl.com

Anakonda69
08-20-2008, 11:55 AM
world pain olympics is pretty gross. i also saw a guy at work rip his hand off in a forklift mast. that was quite nasty.

Voodoo Chick
08-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Holy sh*t............wow, that was nasty.........

Voodoo Chick
08-20-2008, 11:57 AM
(sorry) I should have wrote what I meant...... "Tubgirl" was nasty.......

stenchmiester
08-20-2008, 12:06 PM
when i worked at a label making company i watched a fellow worker get his hand caught between a plate and analox his hand instantly turned blue (not from ink) he stayed calm for 2 hours while they took the machine apart he ended up losing three fingers on the spot it was pretty gruesome