PDA

View Full Version : Feeler for Mustang Parts

GRM-REPR
08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Someone on this site must have these items: E7 heads, driveshaft, stock "headers", radiator and 19lb injectors (FMS or whatever). The radiator isn't really important unless it's in great shape and as well as the "headers" as new units aren't expensive.

Also, possibly a T-5 and stock bellhousing.

As the thread states, this is just a feeler. I'd like to see if all these parts are available on this site.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup

Jon

fivonut
08-19-2008, 10:04 PM
I have a drive shaft, and two sets of stock headers. Also a radiator that I'm pretty sure is in good condition. The only heads I have are E6.

Racer X79
08-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Find a car? I have the stock driveshaft out of the Capri--you can have it.:thumbsup

Sprayaway Fox
08-20-2008, 12:43 AM
buddy has a set of E7 heads i think on there. I know he wanted DURT CHEAP (wanna say 50 bucks?) for them cause laying around. otherwise PM me when interested.

Waver
08-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Someone on this site must have these items: E7 heads, driveshaft, stock "headers", radiator and 19lb injectors (FMS or whatever). The radiator isn't really important unless it's in great shape and as well as the "headers" as new units aren't expensive.

Also, possibly a T-5 and stock bellhousing.

As the thread states, this is just a feeler. I'd like to see if all these parts are available on this site.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup

Jon

I have the injectors, came out of the 88 and all of them work....send me a pm

mr.gone1985
08-21-2008, 11:15 PM
I have a driveshaft w/ newer u-joints and a stock radiator. I also have heads from an '85 roller motor. Alos have stock lower control arms and stock A arms and more.